estival or shinovi??

mixed them up
shinovi

oh
I have estival on my vita but I haven't played it for some time now

Superior Chinese cartoon game coming through

>steam discovery queue is 90% VNs and anime games
Thanks.

was gonna call this thread shit because it has no posts in it but then i realised that i just have them all filtered.

Fucking AnCaps.

Libertarianism /=/ ancaps

What this image made by a retard?
Why is she saying "Cover me!" when she's just lying on the ground and aiming her rifle? Why is the other one standing right next to her? Shouldn't she be lying on the ground too, either to hide from bullets or enemy eyes. If the 2nd girl can just stand there, why does the 1st one need covering? There's obviously no danger.
Not to mention, the "joke" itself isn't funny in any way.

Prove it.

Libertarians can have state, Ancaps can't
yes they're similar, but not the same

it's cute

What's the difference between anarcho-capitalism and pure anarchy?

there is no

since no state to enforce capitalism or communism or tribalism

anarchy is cool

I'm bored and my feet hurts.

Cute.

Then sit down

"A "crime" without a victim is not a crime"

Yup

One is not a criminal unless it is proven

Normies think that Sup Forums is like deep web lmao

Nice try normalfag

Lmao, implying it's not. Don't tell me Red*it is dip web.

no, i don't

I'm really drunk with white wine.

Dafuq you are not me, you are impersonator

I'm impersonator of myself.

Are you that normalfag that posted a pic in the club¿

Pribalty are Russian clay.

Maybe. I don't remember.

lmao.

I will take that as a yes
Now leave Re3eeeeeeeeeee

Why doesn't Japan just buy the Kuril Islands? Is Russia still upset about Alaska?

I'm in a cheap Russian thematic restaurant, lad. Listening to officers by Gasmanov.

We aren't capitalist. We don't sell out our country.

> to officers by Gasmanov.
Lel

Me too, phoneposting right now

But you sold Alaska.

>you
no.

Those were capitalists aka monarchists.

Pribalty must be part of glorious Russian soviet Impire.

thread dead

Why is this allowed?

haha

Then do something about it

What's your opinion on Somalian civil war?

*revives thread*

okay

no you

Pribaltics were a mistake. Sorry for that mess.

>muh due process
lol.

It's not okay.

I can't, i'm not in my cave

is that you

Still no Aussie bf

i wonder if he posts here haha

Added

haha
haha ;)

>cute boys map
Hmmm fag where the heck are you browsing?

"To infinity and beyond" - Buzz Lightyear

Please. He's not a fag. He has said so multiple times himself. He can identify whatever he wants as...

?

Eh, shut up

;)

"One death is tragedy, One million deaths is a statistic" - Buzz Lightyear

Pretty sure this guy used to post here.

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefiled control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine" - Oscar The Grouch

Have you been to Kalinigrad, Vlad?

Why are you asking
(yes, I was a kid and I remember that it was meh)

"
We came to the question: How is it with the women and children? I decided to find a clear solution here as well. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men - that is, to kill them or have them killed - and allow the avengers of our sons and grandsons in the form of their childreen to grow up. The difficult decision had to be taken to make this people disappear from the earth." -
Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear

Just to start a conversation. I went there today. It was very interesting, although most of the city looks kind of rundown and the commieblocks really need some new paint. But all the people are very helpful and not aggressive at all (thankfully my mum speaks russian though, since few people there seem to speak english). Also saw a lot of soldiers. It was interesting that most places in the old town had descriptions for tourists in both russian and german, but not in english for example. But I liked the city and it was a nice experience.
What is your favorite place you have visited?

y'all niggas need so jayzus

Nah nigaz needs death

I am here.

"the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew. " - Adolf Hitler

I wish more Estonians started coming here again

I missed you

Yes, this too

I don't

Haha good thing that we think alike my friend

Fuck off, tibla

How did you get there? Do you have a visa or something
Well, 2bh, I don't really remember anything interesting, my grandpa took me with him because he wanted to meet his conscription buddies and we only spent 3 days there, so we didn't really go anywhere and after that we went to our relatives in Dnepropetrovsk
Yep, I remember seeing a lot of soldiers as well

Because tsarist Russia equals post-communist putinist Russia?
And why are you adressing the Russian people as a whole? Are you retarded?

I like cockies. Especially Baltic cockies.

Need fit tall blondy ~20 yo bf with dip personality right now.

Is cockies is a cookie shaped as cock?

Be tough with me bby

No, real meaty cockies of Baltic origin.

We didn't need visa, since we have a diplomatic passport. The lady at the border control-point was a bit confused though, but in the end it all worked out. What was weird though, was that while driving into Kaliningrad, only the Russian border control checked us, but while driving out of Kaliningrad to Lithuania, both the Russian AND the Lithuanian border control checked passports and other things. But oh well, I haven't been at a real non-Schengen border in a long ass time, so I guess it might be like this elsewhere as well.
How old is your grandpa? Did he fight in WW2? And you mentioned a few times that you visited relatives in Ukraine, is a part of your family from Ukraine or are they Russian workers who were resettled there? Also, can you still visit them now, in spite of the ongoing conflict in Eastern Ukraine, or did they make travel more difficult for you?

Cockies cockies

Didn't /fug/ give you enough attention?

“The proletarians have nothing to loose but their chains. They have a world to win.” - Donald Duck

Half of Russia is fucking finnic anyway, yet they call themselves Slavs

Will a brown haired 22 year old Estonian do?
Yes, hi

I want u, artusis

"anime sucks" - Baltoman