Has the dust settled?

has the dust settled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28pvnD8W09A
telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/daisy-ridley-jj-abrams-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember how I felt after watching it. Just sad and empty. The movie wasn't bad, they did nothing "wrong". It was just so soulless and void.
I wish I hadn't watched it.

The movie was bad

But with the rest I agree, usually you feel something right?

confusion ,disappointment etc but with this one not a single thing

>all that lore, the sheer fucking potential of it and they remade episode 4, only worse
>they couldn't even come up with new designs
>DEATH STAR, STAR DESTROYER, X-WING, TIE FIGHTER DUDE LMAO
>no likable characters at all
>plot holes and convenience out the ass

Jesus Christ. I have no idea why everybody sucks TFA's cock.

It was ok.
I watched it, enjoyed it then forgot about it immediately after exiting the theatre.

Why are chinks so racist

It was better then Attack of the Clones at least.

Liberal brainwashing.

All I felt was frustration.
It was like somebody bought Robin Williams' corpse and rigged it up with wires to make a life sized puppet in order to make Mrs. Doubtfire 2 or something.

I enjoyed it but it was so fucking goddamn safe.

Its not prequel shit, but it does feel like a rehash of New Hope tweeked just enough so normies cant notice it.

Then watch New Hope then TFA and realise its the exact same fucking film

>I enjoyed it but it was so fucking goddamn safe.
This is the problem with pretty much every star wars thing ever.
Star wars has a lot of potential as a setting, yet everyone seems to just want to play it safe and make it about the same old thing again.

youtube.com/watch?v=28pvnD8W09A

yep

All that photoshop and Daiseys teeth still aren't fixed.

didnt watch. heard they built another death star, jesus you cunts bothered with this shit?

Yeah it's getting old couldn't they have created some new ridiculously oversized warship instead

Finn is a good character.

Literally the only one.
>Han never shot the bow caster before

>Robin Williams animated corpse in Ms. Doubtfire 2
Do want.

>Literally shaking right now
Jesus Christ you fucks need to grow up and move on. The kids loved it. It's a tv movie show for kids. It was a fun happy space adventure and it did lit'rally nothing wrong.

Shiiiit.

this. only people that like it aren't star wars fans

it was horrible

at least the prequels attempted some originality

>Literally shaking right now

Severe case of reading comprehension or flat out autistic

Not sure

This is true, TFA was shit, but at least I have a new waifu.

show me her ass now !!! must be big and tight

I'm still angry and will always be. One day i'll die and they will write on my tombstone "TFA was shit and i'm still angry". I will then, hopefully, be granted access to a peacefull afterlife where i will eventually ruin it for everyone there because i wont stop talking about how shit this movie was. For eternity

I've never seen my emotions so properly expressed in another anons post.

>Itty bitty titty committee
>Ass is just a continuation of her thighs

This is from 6ish? months ago.

This is from 2ish? months ago.

Why fix perfection.

This is now a Daisy thread.

Please don't ruin the civil discussion in this thread with your xenomorph waifu.

lol, you think you can stop this.

Peak Daisy coming through.

>it's star wars for people who hate star wars
the trekkies were right. fuck Abrams

Step aside old Star Wars fans, nobody wants you old nerds anymore.

They are only catering to Star Wars casuals now.

Daisy should wear glasses more often.

It stinks.

>2016
>Daisyposting

and cover her face lmao
nah jk im no cyber bully dasiy a qt

You Daisyfags die 3 weeks from now

wow... so this is.... perfection....

/thread

JJ abrams ruined another franchise, nothing new. I foresaw this years ago.

Deep down, do you honestly think we're going to stop?

it's shit

Alien vs granny.

Whoever wins, we all lose.

Memes aside, Daisy ridley's acting was ducking abysmal.
>mouth agape all the time
>poorly timed facial expressions
It's like she didn't know what emotion convey, you see that brain was trying to process everything. Everything about her felt so forced. Hamil's vocal delivery in the OT may not have been perfect but atleast he had the right facial expressions

Oh god, make it stop!

She did an interview where she admitted that jew jew called her out on being wooden at the start of filming.

Got a link?

I bet he's the ghey character and he buttfucks
his big cock in that new york guy.

they should go full in about the story being trying to be someone you're not.

Like shit if you make a movie where the only character you care about is the villain or the serious character in a comedy you made a bad movie.

No worse than Mark Hammil, wouldn't you agree?

Imagine seeing the recordings where she was "wooden"

Here you are lad:
telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/daisy-ridley-jj-abrams-interview/

Thanks

same

>The movie wasn't bad, they did nothing "wrong"

>It was just so soulless and void.

That is doing something wrong you dumbshit

How does she manage to look different in every picture? If she worked on her acting she could be a better chameleon than Gary Oldman.

Never noticed, but true. Hopefully she gets better.

>It was a fun happy space adventure
Fun and happy? The movie is extremely cynical. Especially if you're a fan of Luke Skywalker or Han Solo.

You faggots still aren't over this? Honestly, why do you care?

Because they enjoy complaining.

I don't get how people are so mad about this movie
Yes it had a little too much nostalgia factor, and there were a bit too many comic reliefs, but i still think it was a good movie

I just don't get what could ever be "infuriating" about it

Did you guys get overhyped or something?

All Star Wars movies are shit. Making fun of one in regards to another one is stupid: they are all equally shit

Disney marketer.

Finn, Kylo and Poe were good. But the rest was rehashed play it safe bullshit

You retarded? It made the OT pointless. They fucking threw Luke and the whole galaxy under the bus and not even in cool way.

Daisy is average at best.

Not an argument

JJ Abrams loves blowing up planets.

He destroyed romulus in canonical world just so he could have his alternate plot. The guy is an asshole and the worst director in history.

But seriously though, imagine the power in those chompers

I bet she could bite clean through bone.

I bet I could knock her teeth out molars included in one mighty falcon punch

>They fucking threw Luke and the whole galaxy under the bus
People are already complaining that there's too much nostalgia in the movie, if the original crew had been as important as it was back in OT, it would have been twice as much nostalgia pandering

Besides, this trilogy is a new story, it makes sense to not focus on new characters

If that never struck you, then you might be the one who's retarded here

That's not what he meant at all you shill fuck.

DELET

so what did he mean?
How does it make the OT pointless? because the presence of darkside force users didn't get completely vanquished?

And how did they throw Luke and the galaxy under the bus? Because he only had 30 seconds on camera?
Can't see how that's such a problem

Nah it was pretty good. I'm gonna watch it right now in fact.

Aside from rendering the ot pointless. It is now canon that Luke is a coward who abandoned his friends.

Han is a coward who abandoned Leia.

Ackbar was demoted to a pilot subservient to a Mexican.

this is an outrage
han and luke were a good friend.

Same. I can never bring myself to say anything else than "they should've gambled for more". Everything seem to have been dictated by a board of directors to mastermind a "perfect" movie: pandering by reiterating "stronk" Empire against "meek" rebels, weak references, not straying away from Episode IV in story, etc...

I don't think I've ever had to see a movie that reeked more of executive meddling.

I don't agree with any of that, but i don't think either of us are going to change our opinions
So it doesn't matter

It doesn't matter because you are a disney shill but those are objective facts.

You are trying to tell us that water is dry.

Of course you don't have any retorts.

Yes. It's as irrelevant as Avatar has become.

Even the people I know of that saw it multiple times in the theater have basically never brought it up or referenced it in any way. The people that claimed to have liked it are now apathetic towards it.

I went to a couple of Halloween parties this year chock full of normies, and I saw literally one person dressed as a TFA character. It was this girl who was like Swedish or something who seemed slightly autistic.

Run back to the mouse you bellsniff.

Ok, fine! you asshats!

I asked how they made the OT pointless and your response to that was nothing! you just said "aside from rendering the OT pointless" again
What do you mean? that it doesn't have enough ties with OT? that it retconned OT? that the events in OT didn't actually matter in any way? cause those are all bullshit

And you can't say shit about why Luke left, because he hasn't spoken a single word yet.
as for Han being a coward? Their relationship wasn't exactly prima, based on what little we know about it.
And people deal with different situations in different ways, just cause he's a brave fighter, doesn't mean he knows shit about being a family father. Actually, he's exactly the type of person i'd expect to not know about that sort of shit

don't give shit about ackbar though

Are you really so dense that you think anyone who disagrees with you are shills? Cause that's the sort of triggering you have to deal with when you come out of your safespace for air every now and then.

Didn't read any of this.

At the beginning I felt kind of uncomfortable.
>Luke is missing
>savior of the Republic, last of the Jedi, herald of the RETURN of the Jedi
>we up and lost him
Thankfully though, I ended up enjoying myself. But it's truly a shame that they didn't just do the sequels in the '00s (or even the '90s), and we were stuck with the damn prequels for so long.

>a rehash of New Hope tweeked just enough so normies cant notice it.
Hey yeah, you're right.
>two refugees from trouble in space land on a planet
>are assisted by a local
>a youth from a desert planet meets a mentor
>mentor dies
>youth joins in the starfight and makes the defining shot to destroy a space station and save the day
Oh no wait, that was The Phantom Menace, Rey didn't blast a damn thing.

I EXPECTED fucking repeats. In fact, I'm surprised the prequels didn't stick closer to the overall arc of the OT, given George's obsession with "poetry" and the implication being that Luke follows his father's path but makes better choices.

Can't imagine how many times I've said this by now. And I can't believe the one thought in my mind, without any hint of irony, is how you people are fucking plebs.

>It was just so soulless and void.
It was a Disney Marvel movie.

I'd be scared if I saw her at night

You should be.

And you accused me of being a shill/not having any retorts?

Yes TFA could have absolutely been better, but so far, nobody has provided me with any real reason to call it "terrible", just offer incomplete points that aren't really worth anything, and thrown buzzwords

That is exactly the sort of bullshit reasoning you see in people that only think something because it's popular to
>but TFA did great, and is still really popular
I'm talking about this community, moron! In this community, Sup Forums, it has become the norm to just accept that TFA is a piece of soggy shit dipped in lard, and that seems to be the only reason you care to hate it so much

Good night, and fuck off