Data report suggests 37% of Latinos support Trump

Hillary BTFO

latino.foxnews.com/latino/opinion/2016/06/07/opinion-big-data-reports-latino-support-for-trump-on-rise-at-37/

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fox

We're not your friends white boy

So Clinton beats trump with latinos? Yeah.. she sure got BTFO...

So? 37

>nervous shit skin found his way here like hes not one of the triggered lol

You have to go back.

could be a machismo thing. it's kinda gay to vote for a white woman.

Romney got like 27% of the latino vote. If this trend holds, it's over for Hillary.

I came here from /o/ to shitpost because you faggots infest every board on this god damn website.

I'm a beaner American, faggot.

No

legal mexicans hate the illegal ones, especially the old guys
the illegals are fucking it up for them and ruining their communities more than anybody elses.
I expect trump to get at least 40% before this is all over

Being on Sup Forums literally means your triggered m8

of course it is on the rise as a cuban i fucking hate illegals and don't want those fucks anywhere near florida

you're just jealous of our memes. go back to your doritos and sticker threads.

>calls himself a beaner
Why do you suck up to whites?

Yeah, by 4 points, retard. And trump's approval with Latinos is only going to increase. The Dems thought they had a solid voting block among Latinos. Turns out they were wrong.

Explain

What does the green, red, and grey colors mean?

No non-democrat will ever win the total latino vote, that's not the point. They're welfare leeches and need to be removed before the rest of the illegals become citizens.
All Trump has to do is perform roughly as well among them as past candidates and he can win the general. He's already got more of the white vote than Romney in Florida.

The only decent meme in forever has been the Poo In Loo, but that got old fast.
Not to mention it came from Sup Forums in the first place

Well how wouldn't you be having to use a non shit skin technology to go a non shit skin website on the non shit skin internet and read about non shit skin forms of transportation and emulate other white nerd cultures all while "not being friends with white boys" the irony has to get old.

Surprise surprise.....not all of us Hispanics are MEXISHITS and ILLEGALS!

There are plenty of other Hispanics (i.e. Cubans, Ricans, etc...) that fucking HATE Mexico's guts.

A crime ridden shit-hole. Trump is absolutely right.

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This

I love fried beans. therefore, am beaner. What's wrong with being a beaner? I'm also a burger. am I sucking up to europoors if I refer to myself as a burger?

I'm a bean burger and you can go fuck yourself.

its not sucking up to whites to be honest about ones place compared to them.

>inb4 the Mexican race is equal to Whites in Acclaim. and you not being a unrealistic cunt

>what is a shitpost
>what is a run-on sentence
Trumpfags are this stupid

Ah, so you're some greasy gyro banana nigger
Have fucked tons of nasty Puerto Rican whores with my big spicy enchilada cock

Every single thing I posted is a fact.

sorry. Your whole people and its attitude you attribute to them are walking irony

You just sound lame familia

How do you think you look compared to white people on the internet and in day to day life m8

>whites
>not complete faggots other than a select few
Ok

Like a ripped tan carfucker

Leave him alone. He just wants attention and his way of getting it is by kissing ass.

>Am i doing it right, guys? We're friends now, right?

Sorry m8 being the oppressors of every brown race to the point they will admit it on live tv is about as alpha as one can get ....cant have it both ways

>all Mexicans are me
Ok

No you look like another opportunistic shit skin with no real pride to have besides the mercy we bestow allowing you here as a defeated people.

>Fox
Kek

Look at your paranoid self. You people are self-segregating and building a fucking 5th column. That is called treason. Me and my family did not come to this country LEGALLY to stand for your bullshit.

Real immigrants who want to stand proud as Americans will be voting for Trump.

Did you not try to speak for all of them and who they are friends with?

>alpha
>literally inviting brown people into their countries to fuck and breed white girls
I'm alright with this

I'm not your family.

>deflecting being a oppressed second class citizen
>deflecting all shit skin women race mix more according to wikipedia

>he thinks he's ever done anything of notable worth
l m a o

Stay mad la Raza faggot..Some of us like living in a European country and don't think turning America into mexico is a good idea

>Every Mexican is illegal

>Tfw born tejano of legal citizens
>Never committed a crime
>Never received welfare
>Have family in the military
>Have no allegiance towards Mexico

We're not opressed but if you fags keep thinking that the better it is for me.

>deflecting that whites are literal cuckolds and have to go on Japanese inspired online boards to cry about brown men fucking white women
ok

God bless user. I don't have anything against someone like you. What those protesters were doing to those Trump supporters in San Jose was a fucking disgrace. They were acting like a pack of wild animals.

>aligning yourself with far right/left politics
>not just lying and using other people
Enjoy living as a serf and leaving that future to your children

Red means the number against, green means the number for, and gray means independent.

>Trumpfags beat in the street
>pol cries like a bitch
Yet you rub your dick to fantasies of killing brown people

Fun e

if your parents are illegal but you are born in the united states doesnt that make you legal?

The 3 inside groups shouldn't be voting.

14th Ammendment

Idiot....there is a difference between shit-posting online and ASSAULTING INNOCENT PEOPLE!

There is no defense for what those people were doing.

Fucking moron.

I said legal citizens. Read my post again

You get what you give.

Or in other words, talk shit get hit

It's mostly based caribbeans who hate the commie bullshit that continental retards fall for.

Come on man....You chose the threads you want in order to paint the narrative you want.

The future I want for my kids looks like Europe and the United States, Japan and Hong Kong not South America, Mexico or Africa.

I can admit that I would rather live in Parker CO. then Pueblo CO.

>providing a future for your kids and their descendants can be happy is stupid
>you should just do what I did and steal your way in life!

>choosing threads
But there all the same

>muh racemixing
>fucking Hillary
>lol Bernie supporters
>why are blacks so subhuman
>fuck muslims
>muh Trump

Rinse and repeat

primarymodel.com/

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...

>not using others to fulfill your own goals
Maybe I'm just a little sociopathic

Are you new...Almost everyone of those threads are bait threads. Designed for entertainment

If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.

Ok edgeposter

All of Sup Forums is bait, it's almost Sup Forums

>foxnews.com

Started to get really bad when the faggot milo opened his cocksucking mouth.

Correct the record shills are so easy to spot.

Until one u wetbacks gets killed by the people we pay to do our hitting when people "talk shit", then it's protest, bitch and moan. civilized nations around the world monopolize "just" violence in the form of government. There is "talk shit get hit" and it's called the criminal justice system. Enjoy your cage.

What contributes?
Obviously the third worlders here legally don't want to bring the third world here they left for a reason.
His tax and trade are in citizen interests and I think they are receptive to how trump composes both the alpha male swagger and that he speaks English in a way ESLs understand.

George W Bush got 44% of the hispanic vote in '04, which is even higher than what he got before the Iraq war in '00

Dems don't have the hispanic vote on lockdown like they do with blacks