What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

[Thread discussion related lead in to the harry potter hatred copypasta] [harry potter hatred copypasta]

hes a cuck

which one of the flicks are this from?

STOP FUCKING ASKING YOU DUMB BOT

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
He gets the Firebolt broomstick and then and flies away from Hogwarts and into this shot on it.

He's getting pulled back into Jumanji.

WAHO YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!

The kind of shot you would find from one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

He's been getting kind of lazy with his lead ins recently. I've seen some without any custom intros. Sad!

Director was a spic, literally had no insight into the British state of mind that informed the writing.

what the fuck were they thinking?

Well, that was fast, good job user

>only a single person posts the same copypasta
fuck off and die

>Trying to cover for your sloppyness

A great one.

/thread

You've made this exact thread before.

One of the best and most fun shots in the series you pleb.

>when you nutted but she still sucking

XD this is defo going on r/Sup Forums!!!!!! :)

u got le trolled hard, kiddo :^)

and here.. we.. go!

The fact that so many Harry Potter fans still name the Prisoner of Azkaban as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" Harry Potter film ever only tells you how far Harry Potter still is from becoming a serious franchise.

I agree OP even as a kid I thought it was retarded and cheesy.

Honestly I kinda feel like Harry Potter is for girls.

>clifford for president

this is one of the things that i hope never dies

This pasta is beautiful. It doesn't matter whether it's correct or not. The only thing that matters is the fact that it always triggers someone.

AAAAannnd there he is.

Better question, why didn't Harry fuck Hermione?

It's symbolism but you autistic fucks can't understand anything unless it's spoon-fed to you.

In many occasions throughout the movie, Harry's face is blurred when Dementors start sucking his soul and he becomes terribly scared of them. However, at the end of the movie he stands up and fights them to save his past self and Sirius and is no longer thr same sad, scared little boy he was at the beginning. The movie ends with him getting his new broom and a frame freeze of him taking off and his face is once again blurred, but this time is nit because of fear and impending doom but because of happiness and hope. It's really one of the greatest shots in cinema history but I guess it doesn't have enough quips for you, does it?

The ending was pure undiluted reddit

>When you nut but she still succ

6/10 Keep trying though.

More like sloppypasta

They were all alone for weeks after Ron left, it's kinda obvious they did.

>when she succ but u autistic

>It's symbolism
>someone staring off while music playing is considered the greatest shot in cinema history.

you were born after 9-11

what's going on here?

Fantastic beasts and where to find them was really, really good.

Looks like he was trying to get to the other side without blocking the projection, with a touch of autism

Just a touch?