/balk/ - Capturing Dogs

To slave labour and later to the slaughter.

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

slavorum.org/10-things-that-prove-you-are-montenegrin/
lifo.gr/now/greece/150809/0025
makedonski.info/
news.bnt.bg/bg/a/814969-borisov
youtube.com/watch?v=RqzQBafXK8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for I got banned off Sup Forums and I'm bored

Show us the ban message, lad

:)

What does this painting resemble?

Does Slavorum anything except making Balkan nations hostile towards each other? I have the feeling this is their program as a whole.

>Slavorum

slavorum.org/10-things-that-prove-you-are-montenegrin/

>You are an ‘‘expert’’ on politics both Montenegrin and international

lmao, I want off this ride. The older I get the more I am like the people I never wanted to be.

>resemble?
represent is the word you're looking for

first time visiting that site, it's clickbait crap of the lowest order

AL SVE STO JE SRPSKO
SIGURNO OSTAJE

Talking about the facebook version, didnt even know they have a real page
Is that clan thing true?

Kek the roads have melted in Crete

lifo.gr/now/greece/150809/0025

Ευkαιρια να πεταξουμε ολα τα τραβελια της kρητης στο δρομο να τα kαψουμε

This. It annoys me how we Slavs never discuss anything useful, like how to accomplish political goals, or improve our countries. Like, why do we have an European Union instead of a Slavic Union? There is actually no good reason for this, and it's only that way because Jews/Westerners bought into the post-Soviet power vacuum.

We could dominate the continent in terms of power projection, but instead we agree to be second class EU countries? This is just beyond stupid.

we are thracian remove us from this

you misspelled turk rapebabies and greek clay

shut your shitskin mouth karamanisoglou

>Is that clan thing true?

I really don't know much about the clans, but it's nice to meet someone who is from the same clan as you.

>power projection

How so? I don't even understand how Russia can be so powerful apart from their gas reserves. Also, the feeling I got from the Balkan world, at least, is that you'll never get along after your history of fighting, domination, etc. You look so different nowadays. Hard to imagine a panslav union but I'm just a dumb Brazilian.

But it is, russians just ruined the idea because such an union always is associated with russians ruling over the rest. Also a serb or bulgarian has not much in common with a pole, there should be orthodox union in the south only.

Well, when the russians rule over everyone, they can appoint you to be the head of the local cooperative or factory or work camp or something. You will just need to be more loyal to them than to your compatriots.

slav identity is not strong enough for this to work. its going to end up like yugo v2 with everyone trying to gain upperhand

40 to 45° C are expected for tomorrow in:
Gabrovo, Haskovo, Lovech, Montana, Pazardjik, Pleven, Plovdiv, Razgrad, Ruse, Shumen, Silistra, Sliven, Stara Zagora, Targovishte, Veliko Tarnovo, Vraca and Yambol.

Desert style

Lol i can imagine the EU chimping out if we do an orthodox alliance
every pro-EU news outlet will label us as nazis kek

mfw comfy 32 outside 25 inside the house in Ios
and the temperature will go down to 27 in a couple of days lmao

how's the sea

Well theyd need to accept it, also turks werent a threat anymore. Would be too good but should have happened naturally already if the turks wouldnt have appeared in the first place

>How so? I don't even understand how Russia can be so powerful

Russia is the main resource-supplier to Europe, Eastern EU countries export food and intermediary goods. If a Slavic Union sanctioned Western Europe, their prices would go up a lot and cripple their economy. They would not have the same power over us. Plus, we would have a stronger army than all of Europe.

>Also, the feeling I got from the Balkan world, at least, is that you'll never get along after your history of fighting, domination, etc.

The problem stays the same, regardless if we're ruled from Moscow or Brussels.

>Well, when the russians rule over everyone

I would rather be ruled by Russians than (((Belgians))), but we can find our own deal, and I believe we would get a better deal with Russia in terms of autonomy.

Tell me about the japanese in Brazil, are they isolated? Like marry between each other and shit?

>EU chimping out if we do an orthodox alliance

This would also be an option, everything is better than the EU, plus Catholics are kinda shit anyway.

It's funny seeing monteturkini preaching russhitia while his country has become a proud ally partner of NATO

Will Russhitianboos ever recover?

super nice, cool without being cold
you can sit in it for a good 2h

yeah sadly
oh well if the EU collapses that option will still exist

>his country

My country's government only. They don't have the backing of the people, and every NATO base they put in Montenegro will be more of a liability than an asset.

>ushanka delusions

>merkel
>not popular
delusional
you deserve pic related

TRIPS OF TRUTH
KRAUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You know what's gonna happen? Your ass is gonna bow to USA and face the fact: Sucking the American cock is better than sucking the Russhitian one

my crotch smells very lewd..

literally this. if montenegrini wasnt too busy gobbling on rashan semen he would see that every single nation that was once under russian zone of influence has turned towards nato and eu with ex soviets being the only exception.

I need a good anime to get back watching them
so many good tv shows i stopped for some months
nothing gimmicky with 10 episodes that u gonna forget in a year anyway
i need something that everyone thinks is good

redpill for you

idk, genocyber
maybe angel cop
never watched anything else anime are fucking trash

>inb4 xpozed's bothet
hey faggots, can any of you ping this host: 2a01:4f8:160:5263::e3d3:467f

>Sucking the American cock

Sucking cock is only an Albanian concept, you are worse than Turks, because you are converts. We Orthodox Brothers keep our faith and our loyalty, even when facing death.

tell us, o brave diaspora, how many times have you personally resisted conversion under threat death?

You are salty today, serdar

my second post of the day

>kamenu pederu
>fulgrimu pederu
>serdaru pederu
>xpozecu pederu

>admits to being a Russophile
>calls others cocksuckers
What's lower and more of a cocksucker behavior than calling yourself a "phile" for any other country?
We don't do that, you do so you are the one with a PhD in sucking cock

>there are people that still think the balkan wars were religious conflicts

It's odd the most rabid Russhitian supporters are from countries that had very limited Russhitian influence over their heads. If Tito was a weakling puppet like Ceausescu or Honeker, you'd know today why Russhitians are cancer and staying as far away from them is beneficial

Imagine how countries like Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria would be today if they haven't being subjected to the Warsaw Pact.

Probably like Slovenia

It worked fine for a divide&conquer tactic

Yugo subhumans chimping out

I want to bury my head in a qt pussy

I don't know, senpai. Like 99% of them are probably in São Paulo state. I'm from Rio. I guess by now they're somewhat mixed up.

ultra nationalism + good ole amerishart meddling

Is there a difference in the daily life of a brasilian if he is white/black? Regarding jobs, social standing etc.?

I see /balk/ hasn't changes at all huh?

giv tosk pusi

Are Albanians our natural allies against Greeks and Serbs?

Greater Albania happening in 3 years
Digits confirm

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

98% agree with this post though there are two things that I want to stress
1. Jesus IF he was a Jew, was barely considered one, as were Galilean Jews (who were a minority)
2. Jesus gave us a reset, gave us the way and gave us an example to follow, sola fide doesn't really work that way
All in all, he's right

>implying you stand any chance

*teleports behind u*

Lol, Bogdan wtf is wrong with you guy?

>Tatars are still obsessed over this boy

they're jelly he's fucking one of their women more than them

I found him randomly by checking pic related comments. Guy has a new profile but im gonna be so nice to not reveal it here. Anyway, he seems to wash his guilt off by pro-Bulgaria shilling

communists are malicious by nature

Lol

moram da gi ebam pickite

koljam pukam za 2000 evra

*picinjata

ti blagodaram brate

"хвaлa" e мoжe би пo-нeфopмaлнo. cъщo тaкa, нe cъм cигypeн зa мoдaлнocттa нa дeйcтвиeтo, мopaм тpябвa, caкaм e иcкaм.

ma az trqbva, i iskam.

How's the heat going? Here it started to wind and it's comfy as fuck right now

Х вo мaкeдoнcкиoт нeмa

"фaлa"?

makedonski.info/ мнoгy дoбap cajт

vucic and borisov discussing about important topics regarding southeastern europe in dubrovnik

based

check the kisses

>important topics
Crossword magazines at best

news.bnt.bg/bg/a/814969-borisov

actually it's about a highway to sofia which is a disaster right now

Yeah its needed

i hate muslims so fucking much

do you really want them against you?
youtube.com/watch?v=RqzQBafXK8A

>autistic civilians shooting autistic guns
>le do u le really le want to le see them against le you? xDDD
lmfao
at least post albanian army or some shit if you wanna make albanians seem tough, not this picnic shit

>albanian army

>he isn't afraid of weaponized picnics

your last mistake kiddo

Which country you think will leave the EU first?
Poland
Hungary
Czech Rep
Greece
Slovenia