youtube.com/watch?v=CRepSzkj7FU
>Katrina Pierson on Kelly File 6/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=n3rbhQzdr6w

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump at CPAC 2013
youtu.be/phMRWHn-Xcg?t=4m6s
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>You Can't Stump the Trump XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM
>The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
>Report: Elite Tried to Buy Trump’s VP
youtube.com/watch?v=Qryd0mtAUmw
>California Nightmarin’
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20
>Trump: Don’t Let the Thugs Intimidate You!
youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE
>Vermin Supreme Trolls Hillary Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=SigS2T3JRf0
>RNC 2016 “Event Zone” is MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=T66v_2M-zyk
>Trump: Bad Street USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST:
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqIlD8cGBAM
youtu.be/ozD32RG-N0w
youtube.com/watch?v=JlXkpmq78Iw
gop.com/secret-server-wiper/
cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/
spectator.org/trump-is-right-the-shame-of-paul-ryan-and-mitch-mcconnell/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/04/alberto-r-gonzales-trump-has-a-right-to-question-whether-hes-getting-a-fair-trial/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/8/law-professor-backs-trump-conflict-interest-judge/
youtube.com/watch?v=2cICJT4Zzl0
youtu.be/FWpy9mrPqOo?t=12m
youtube.com/watch?v=OhhOU5FUPBE
twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/740632290821177344
youtu.be/3xLuN0beLp0
platform.gop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

self awoo

Can someone explain where this "yaaaass queen" thing came from?

What's up with GOP leaders lately?

This whole election they are gonna be covering these tweets. Pure gold. Trump will win that war.

SO MANY

BAKA

KEK wtf is this nonsense?

>there are Hillary voters on this planet
Ftge

New video just uploaded.

ThinkOutsideTheTV

Hilary Clinton Fully Exposed!

SHARE this far and wide

So real talk, how are his odds looking in the general? Everyone is saying he's done for, but the shills are getting hard to distinguish.

To anons living in rally cities, are there any chance of decent protests?

youtu.be/ozD32RG-N0w
how well is my meme magic, should I continue and make more of this type of stuff?

She has no sense of the art of the deal

>SAINT ANSELM'S COLLEGE
>HOLDING A RALLY AT THE SITE OF THE NH DEBATES GOING BACK DECADES
Absolute fucking madman. This is high tier memetic warfare for the NH general election.

so many new AWOOO'S these days

I like it

What can we do about Hillary's bot army on twitter? Seems fishy.

YAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAYYY! WHITE MANS DAYS ARE OVER! HILLARY IS GOD!

These people give me a fucking headache.

Majority of them are the same whores that voted for her husband

She has the absolute worst slogans

>There are straight white men in this country that will vote for Hillary in November

#DELETEYOURACCOUNT

Lol. Hillary appropriating rato memes.

>"We're coming for you Donald!"

i want to fuck that slutty dark elf into submission

I'm not a regular on the Trump threads, so I have a question that may looks silly

Can Trump win? As far as I know, a lot of people are against him, from the republican party itself to the president, and lots and lots of normal people

+ Why doesn't that harpy cuck is so loved? She let people died at Benghazi and is known for being a liar

>HeswithHer

Why does she need a man's approval?

>``straight''
I question the sexuality of any cuck.

>666 44 11

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY LORD KEK

PRAISE HIM

Nothing. It's being reported in a bunch of sites aready.
I think /trumpgen/ could compete very easily when it comes to bots but it would leave a bad image for Trump.

I love you, AWOO posters

Nothing. Shillary is going to be Shillary, Obongo is going to do everything he can to hand the election to her. We have to keep the energy high and trust that there are powerful and wise people in a position to thwart the schemers.

It's spreading to Twitter now.

>Why does she need a man's approval?
It's the only way she's ever won anything in her life. She'd be nothing without Bill and knows it.

people have been saying "he's done for" for 12 months now.

Hillary's poll numbers are slowly climbing back up as Scott Adams predicted. Also expect her to get a bump as the Dems coalesce behind her. Trump is still competitive.

So yeah, today I decided to visit a McDonald's restaurant because I had some time left over from watching my animes. I went there and bought a happy meal because happy meal is not just meant for kids. And this happy meal had pretty thoughtful content and it was very mature and deep.

After I had eaten I went to the ball pit but some employee came to harass me and insisted that the ball pit was just for kids! I immediately said no it isn't you BAKA GAIJIN can't you understand that ball pits can be for many ages and that this ball pit at least is very deep and mature and made for adults and not childish at all. dumb ass employee probably doesn't even know the difference between shonen and moe.

Now I have to go, mum is gonna change my diapers(which isn't a kid's diaper but made for adults and pretty deep and mature)

Isn't that the anime where they force her to hold the tags of her crew, and if one drops, they die?

Hopefully Trump makes dark elves real.

If Trump wins it will be in spite of the media.

i just realized how easy it'd be to create a script that goes to a new IP proxy location, creates an email account, creates a twitter account with it, likes and retweets a tweet, and then logs out and repeats

And even her 'rising poll numbers' only has her up by 3.

Hey Trump gen, how's your day been?

Mines been quiet interesting...

>walking home from an exam down my usual route, a bicycle path
>10 meters in front of me is this qt (8/10) from my Land Law course
>she's been eyeing me since day 1
>biker passes by, catching her attention, after which she turns her head and notices me some distance behind her
>suddenly she stops and bends over to pull up her stockings
>mfw
>she does this for like 15 full seconds
>dick is diamonds, have to adjust it to hide it
>after a few 20 meters I have to turn for my street

Was this a coincidence or an actual sign? I'm confused lads, help me out here. I have Zettai Ryouiki fetish so this shit was like sex to me.

Beats me user. I speak English not dindu.

And to add, it seemed very intentional.

Put this in OP, Democrats divided as FUCK.
Riots at Philly, get your popcorn ready its gonna be cozy as fuck.

That's how it starts. But then he says he'll spare them if she gives in and enjoys it and drops all the tags.

Exactly.

Go talk to her

Go away, Daiz.

>Even Prebus is trying to uncuck himself

Trump already has the nomination, Preibus has no choice.

Preibus has a lot at stake here, if this year goes bad he's done but if Trump wins and the House/Senate at least stay where they are, then Preibus will go down as the greatest RNC chairman in history.

Look at where the Republican party was when he took over, and where it'll be if we get Trump in. That's why he's not being a total cuck like some senior senators (they are comfy in their positions) and like Ryan (who was expecting to step in and take the nomination). In many ways they're helped by a Trump loss but not Priebus.

I've been in these threads since October of last year. I've pretty much lost all hope at this point.

>Compromised email security
they don't care.
>Benghazi
they don't care.
>Watergate
they don't care.
>Travelgate
they don't care.
>Trump is unironically better for women's rights in regards to Hillary's track record
Who cares.
>The Mexican flag is being waved around and people are burning the United States flag and beating people in the streets.
What the fuck else does he need to do?
Is my reality the one that is distorted?

I'm losing my faith in God, I don't believe this kind of evil would go unchecked otherwise. Logistically:
1. There is no God.
2. God is dead.
3. He doesn't care.

When Michelle Obama stands at a graduation speech and says she and her husband "wake up in a house built by slaves every morning" that comment is mean't to divide you. Do not give yourselves up to people that despise you, that separate you from others because of your race, that tell you that you are oppressed because you are a black man. They put you on their level, make you think you can't rise up because you are a "minority". To the white man that is told they are racist monsters that should pay for the sins of slavery with whom all people involved died well before the 20th century, you are not them.
You know this already, and yet people like Barack and Clinton convince people of it everyday.

I am taking a break from this bloody political war, for my own sanity.

However, If this ends in the way I think it will, thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great 2016 election?" -- you won't have to say, "Well... I voted for Hillary Clinton while my wife was fucked by a transgender man that identifies as a 6 year old girl in the other room".

I will be proud, to fight with you wonderful guys into battle anytime, anywhere, but right now I need a break.

That's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlXkpmq78Iw
I'm retarded. Sorry.

Richmond here, good amount of niggers so decent protest, 6/Chicago on the chimpout scale.

>tfw going out of town tomorrow
At least I've been to one already, I wish I could go

Hilary Clinton Fully Exposed!

Can we all please admit that the Judge bullshit was a mistake and it punished him in the polls this week?

Besides that obvious outlier Reuters poll (the problems have been outlined 500 times already), the Fox and Rasmussen poll do confirm he did fuck up.

I honestly expect him to pick up in next weeks poll when he's staying more on message and not messing around with TrumpU garbage, as well as that Clinton Corruption speech he's giving on Monday.

Huh. Don't bother giving me the name, I'll ask on Sup Forums or something. Thanks.

>m00t foresaw this

Yes

all Trump has to do is convince 1.5% of people not to vote for shillary.

AND HE HASNT EVEN STARTED ON HER YET

ALERT: THE GOP IS TURNING INTO THE PARTY OF KEK

$5 for a "WITH A CLOTH" SERVER WIPE

gop.com/secret-server-wiper/

THE GREAT MEME WAR HAS STARTED!
ARE YOU READY TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY?

The media runs everything over here. Most Americans will never look further into a candidate than what they are shown on TV. Despite the fact that a quick search on the internet could show some of the horrible things Hillary has done, it's simply too much effort compared to turning on CNN and hearing about how racist Trump is. They won't see an issue as being important if the media doesn't address it and reinforce it constantly.

She wants the D-onald.

cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/

Remember Carter's second term?

Please put this in the video section

Based Joe Biggs

Hehas a point tho. Liberals are blind fucktard and they're overtaking the nation

Which one of these would vote for Trump?

I agree with this. That judge thing lost him a bit of support. Not much, but he can pick it back up. However, the mud slinging might end up biting him in the ass later on.

Hello Genghis

The people screaming "THIS IS THE END" are retards, Hillary is getting a slight bump and honestly Trump had a shit week but that's pretty much over now.

Hillary's "bump" is like 3 points. Trump had 11 point swings.

HAHAHA

spectator.org/trump-is-right-the-shame-of-paul-ryan-and-mitch-mcconnell/

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/04/alberto-r-gonzales-trump-has-a-right-to-question-whether-hes-getting-a-fair-trial/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/8/law-professor-backs-trump-conflict-interest-judge/

if someone could please MAGA this lovely

youtube.com/watch?v=2cICJT4Zzl0
ANTI-TRUMP RIOTS VIDEO, SPREAD.

BANTZ

Far left.

>Those abs. No ink

She's making herself great again.

good idea, terrible design

>Trump dropped a pepe reference on Tuesday

youtu.be/FWpy9mrPqOo?t=12m

>I'm losing my faith in God
youtube.com/watch?v=OhhOU5FUPBE

Ignore the music video.

Low-energy user detected.
This election is going to be about who can more effectively make the other look completely terrible. And Trump has the charisma, he has the energy, and he has the evidence to squash the crooked crone in this regard.

We're breaking the conditioning, user. NEVER lose hope.

1 upboat

>Trump reviving the boring old Republican party with his contagious banter
What a time to be alive.

Looks like another Poll to smash.

Hop on it if you like.

Women for Trump!

desu we can't really say he hasn't started on her yet anymore

Why is Trump never booed when he goes on talk shows? Are they told that if they boo, they'll get tossed out?

Welp. I'm totally buying one of those.

Jesus fucking christ, everyone on fucking Sup Forums KNOWS that the Judge is biased and shit but normies don't know this. You fucking faggots can't keep putting your fingers in your ears and shouting "NO NO NO NO! TRUMP IS PLAYING 700D CHESS!" when you know Normies don't look up this shit.

Yes, the media is going to keep mudslinging but he doesn't help himself when he muddles himself and never clarifies the statement, and then quadruples down on it. It just makes him look like a major asshole.

You can't fucking deny it punished him in the polls, but it's not even anything major. This isn't the end of his campaign but if he keeps up these foodfights it'll just give credence to the left.

He just needs to stay on message and slay those that come by and not dwell on them.

>twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/740632290821177344
SMASH IT

If he comes out of this as a winner, it will pretty much prove that everything is plotting against him, even the legal system.
People will see even court rulings as possible SJW setups and won't think twice about laughing hard at the media when it talks bad about him

FUCKING SMASH DAT NIGGA BUTTON

youtu.be/3xLuN0beLp0

Reminder that the media is shilling a LOT of disinfo in order to demoralize us.

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU!

Speaking of, is anyone helping form the party platform?
platform.gop