Is being a coward a sport?

Is being a coward a sport?

> Now it's official: Australian Defence Force strike operations into Syria have temporarily ceased after a US aircraft shot down a #Syrian military jet.

>://sputniknews[.]com/middleeast/201706201054787863-australia-airstrikes-syria/

IT JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

OP is lucky, he is not infront of me, if he was infront of me then his face was destroyed by my Taekwondo death kick.
his brain would be shown arronud the ground.Full power Taekwondo high kicking could destroy even concrete block as like a butters

whoa calm down lad

Karate is now banned in Australia unfortunately I had to report you to interpol

he scared you so hard you lost your crest

scared you good

Why are Australians such timid pussies? Sup Forums told me that ANZACs are tough.

haha sure thing mate

To be fair, if you're a country with only 20 million people, and are constantly bullied by China and only tag along on missions launched by the US and UK just to maintain a token presence, you probably have neither the political clout nor military might to actually assert yourself in a quasi-standoff between Russia and a country whose annual military budget is nearly 60% of your GDP.

The downside is that Australia gets humiliated by this as pledging to support coalition forces and then pussying out after an oblique threat by Russia is a retarded move politically, but one the other hand I'd understand why Australians deem it wise to keep a distance from yet another session of America vs Russia geopolitical shitposting

>US has been literally chomping at the bit to go to war with Russian allies
>media: durr hurr le Drumpf is owned by Putin xD

can liberals go kill themselves

OK, mate.

>MUH LIBRUL BOOGEYMAN

fuck off

Libs are a bigger problem than Trump, and I don't really like either.

We are all playing the part Zionism wants us to play. From states, to the new slaves.

>"So, rather than allow the Syrian government to restore some form of order across Syria, the neocons want the Trump administration to continue violating international law, which forbids military invasions of sovereign countries, and keep the bloodshed flowing. Beyond that, the neocons want the U.S. military to play chicken with the other nuclear-armed superpower on the assumption that Russia will back down.

>As usual, the neocon armchair warriors don’t reflect much on what could happen if U.S. warplanes attacking inside Syria are shot down. One supposes that would require President Trump to authorize a powerful counterstrike against Russian targets with the possibility of these escalations spinning out of control. But such craziness is where a steady diet of neocon/liberal-hawk propaganda has taken America.

>We are ready to risk nuclear war and end all life on the planet, so Israel and Saudi Arabia can shatter a “Shiite arc of influence” and so American politicians don’t have to feel the rhetorical lash of the neocons and their liberal-hawk sidekicks."

>://consortiumnews[.]com/2017/06/20/spoiling-for-a-wider-war-in-syria/

walkcunt you here m8?

>personally couldn't make it in another sport
>played rugby for four years and came back to the US

Wew lad fucker. I love your sport but it aint something but shit. Granted, I was on a medical fellowship with a tryout granted for the steelers. My time with their rugby teams was some of the best I've ever had.

Good friends there and I love them. I don't have any, in Mexico.

They were never there. Mexicans are horrible fucks. They wish they actually came to another country.

Go to spain and see how they like you. NOPE

American in Australia? They'll give you the business for about three months and then they act like you never weren't there. Good people and I love them.

Actually, it's because if there's one thing everyone in this country agrees with; it's that our politicians are worthless.

Mexicans aren't that bad once you get past the cringy tryhard machismo.

>be oz
>die to an insect

Based statsgod