The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara (2017)

The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara (2017)
Directed by Steven Spelbierg
>The Kidnapping Of Edgardo Mortara recounts the story of a young Jewish boy in Bologna, Italy in 1858 who, having been secretly baptized, is forcibly taken from his family to be raised as a Christian. His parents' struggle to free their son becomes part of a larger political battle that pits the Papacy against forces of democracy and Italian unification.

Is this the most oscar bait movie he ever did ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt3675680/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The underage catholic larpers are going to have a field day with this one.

Sheesh they only wanted the kid to have a chance at heaven

dirty ungrateful kike bastards

>the kid was the 6th of 8 sons
>the 14 year old house maid baptized him in secret because the young boy was sick and she was worried he could enter the Limbo instead of Heaven
>Edgardo had multiple chances to go back to his family in later years, he always refused
>he became a missionary trying to convert Jews into Christians

There are so many ways they will spin this my head already hurts

Jews are really cranking up the anti-christian propaganda lately aren't they? First Silence and now this. Why are they so rustled?

It's their only weakness. They always overdoit. Why do you think Egyptians, russians, slavs, germans and so on tried to exterminate them?

Trump just got elected and they're in hyperdrive because they dont get it. Instead of playing it cool they are single handedly fueling the rise of a new right wing age

SILENCE isn't anti-Christian, though. The Jesuit priests are the heroes through and through and the Japanese are presented as in the wrong.

You're ignoring the context of the times we're living in and why this movie was deemed appropriate to release. Currently Europe is being flooded with muslims immigrants while people throw around words like racist and xenophobic. The movie Silence is meant to portray people trying to preserve their culture in a bad light.

it's fake

m.imdb.com/title/tt3675680/

Every Spielberg film is about jewishness and or the holocaust. So not really.

This is true, on the other hand if it focuses on the international campaign by the press and diplomats against the Papal states about the case it will seriously be GOAT. It was an absurdly huge case in Victorian Britain and I hope Spielberg gives it a Bridge of Spies vibe.

>defending XIX century Papal states
Nigga what
That's like saying that a documentary about Ciudad Juarez cartels is anti-Mexican

I'm a Catholic but I'll sure as hell root for based Japs in the upcoming Marty film.

>recounts the story of a young Jewish boy in Bologna...

>directed by a kike

dropped.pdf

ah yes who could forget the historical symbolism in the tiny toons movie

I like Spielberg and I don't throw the term 'propaganda' often but damn this film sounds like it's going to be revisionist Jewish propaganda

>i'm not a Sup Forumstard but here's some Sup Forumstard opinions

seeThis is just going to be anti Christian propaganda

tumblrina or reddito detected

God, it's so easy to spot you fags, you're like the blood sample from The Thing every time someone mentiones the obvious jew agendas plaguing the world of art and entertainment. It's too easy sometimes.

It's a good thing you posted a picture of Tony Soprano because you sound more paranoid than he is.

>mfw I was right

definitely doesn't sound like garbage

>paranoid

Nah, I'm just well informed and aware.

I honestly had more fun when the redpill was just meme talk. Now that they have been proven right and right again It's not fun anymore. I'd wish sometimes to go back being naive and happy

this desu.

It's at the point where the people saying "tinfoil hat" look like conspiracy faggots

Spielberg is one of the good Hollywood Jews, I have faith that he might handle this story with decency

Brando dropping a bomb from the past
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
>he was later forced to apologize

Gary Oldman made a similar apology.

Muslim immigrants aren't soldiers either but their culture is alien and destructive.

>Sup Forums - politically incorrect

Spielberg financed the woman that Rachel Weisz plays in Denial with millions of dollars.

They're right though and being politically incorrect ain't bad(well most of the time)

>politically incorrect

Yes, and I'm proud of it. I don't live in a bubble.

>Spielberg supported Hillary Clinton for President of the United States in the 2016 election. He donated US$1 million to Priorities USA, a pro-Clinton Super PAC.

kek, he's gotta be angry now, I expect nothing but holohoax and white supremists movies until he dies

It's genuinely fucking baffling that so many people were stupid enough to donate to her as if she needs the money.

I wonder who could be behind this.

Go home soros

>"i'm aware u sheples im red pill i watch infowars"
>doesn't know that rebbit is the biggest trump shills site
>believe sjws are actually browsing Sup Forums
kill yourself cletus

>you donate money to politicians because they need them
damn you are one big fucking retard aren't you

lmao, please tell me what you think spielberg donated that for.

The RCC was in the right. The boy was a Christian and no longer Jewish. Why would the Pope hand him over to the Jews? They'd just kill him and use his blood for Passover.

really shit b8.

the kikery never ends

Why because some guy's Sup Forums-senses are tingling?

Remember when SPielberg was synonymous with quality blockbuster? Now we have such gems as BFG

He should have quit while he was ahead

>don't have a point
>spouts random bullshit
ahh yes the old classic

It's a captatio benevolentiae user, do ut des etc.etc.
Basically they were supporting her so when she got the President place she would support them as well.

For a second I forgot how many pockets hilldog already has her hands in.