twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure.

fine

this is going to get ugly

why didn't banfield, river and boca play at the same time? shit's rigged

angelici you corrupt piece of shit

For me, it's San Lorenzo

was there a triple tie or what?

no but still, they were in the race for the title with 3 games left and didn't even play the same day

there aren't continental cups during the week, there are no reason to have them play at diferent time

from what part of Boca are you guys? me? I'm from JR's City.

Wow. Why the fuck would the gallinas play at the same time, when they had no mathematical chance to be champions anymore? You are literally stupid.
Banfield and Boca should've played at the same time though. It's shitty to become the champion watching another team play. Banfield should've played tomorrow at the same time.

Is Boca, dare I say it, back con track?

They only won because River is too busy playing the Continental Cup and Boca is only playing 1 competition

1) It was rIBER that didn't want to play on Saturday. It was supposed to be that day, but THEY didn't want it.
2) Even if it weren't so, the only matches that are required by regulation to be played simultaneously are in the LAST match.
I don't like the way they handled it, but it was perfectly fine according to the regulations.

any good new chants? I like Argentinian chants.

Boca fans only sing "dale dale dale dale bo" for 90 minutes

No. At least not yet. As much as it pains me to say, I still don't trust Guillermo to get so far. I hope he does. Time will tell.
But if the president is going to be a cheap bastard again forget it. We need a goalkeeper and we need at least 3 out of the 4 defenders.

Not really. Here's an oldie but nice one:

River decime que se siente haber jugado el Nacional.
Te juro que aunque pasen los años, nunca lo vamos a olvidar.
Que te fuiste a la B, quemaste el Monumental, esa mancha no se Borra nunca maaaas!!
Che gallina sos cagon, le pegaste a un jugador, que cobardes los Borrachos del tablón.

Núñez, it's cold as fuck here.

s-sure, Maria-Elisa, I always rated Peñarol

Anyone know who's this gril?

wtf Argentinians looks like THAT?!

Sol Rivas, Colazo's wife

River tell me what it feels like to have played Nacional.
I swear that even though the years pass, we will never forget.
That you went to the B, you burned the Monumental, that stain will never be erased.
River you are a shit, you have hit a player, how coward are the Borrachos del Tablon.

Is she a peñarol enthusiast?

is Argentina white?

did those handsome german men start mating with you spicks and make your women less ugly?

They were never really ugly, you just fell for the we aren't white meme.

>"Is she a peñarol enthusiast?"
>he doesn't recognize those colors

"Legend has it that in 1906, Boca played Nottingham de Almagro. Both teams wore so similar shirts that the match was played to decide which team would get to keep it. Boca lost, and decided to adopt the colors of the flag of the first boat to sail into the port at La Boca. This proved to be a Swedish ship, therefore the yellow and blue of the Swedish flag were adopted as the new team colours"

wtf I love boca juniors now
BTW I'd give her my peñarol if you know what I mean

We are a mixed bag. Also, most whites are in Buenos Aires. The further away you go the most they look like native Indians, specially in the north.
Most of the blondes here are died, though, but there are a few.

The match against Nottingham is a myth. There's no proof of it. Historians specialized in Boca deny it. Boca in fact changed colors many times. The first shirt was white with three black stripes, but when they played they would fall off. Then they bought white shirts and died them either red or blue when they were playing. But they would soon lose their color.
Back in that time it was almost impossible to buy matching shirts. So they decided to buy some fabric to make them manually. Farenga (one of the founders) went and bought a blue and white striped fabric in Gath & Chaves, it was known as "velo de monja" (nun's veil). That's what the first "official" shirts were made of. The players' sisters, mothers and aunts made the shirts themselves, since they didn't have enough money to afford paying someone else to do it. On March, 1906 they asked Farenga to buy more, and on May he said that the fabric was out of production, so they told him to get similar ones. That means, they made two different similar shirts with those colors, and the first photo of the team is with that second version, somewhere between September and October 1906.
Afterwards in 1907 they changed to blue and yellow, because the shirts were still too difficult to make. Also, some historians said that Bricchetto, one of the founders, might've been part (although there's no confirmation) of a then defunct team called Juventudes de la Boca, that used those colors because of some shipwreck survivors from a Swedish expedition in 1903.
Bricchetto was the one who came with the idea of looking at the ships to decide which color to use. And it was him also the one who pointed to the Swedish ship for the colors; the others liked the idea immediately. The historians say that it's unlikely they decided to adopt the colors of the "FIRST" boat that sailed into the port, since the idea was to have unique colors that wouldn't be confused with other teams.

One correction. Brichetto wasn't a founder, but he was the president at the time (1907).
For further info there's the book Nosotros Boca: ensayo generacional. And this number of the CECAD (Centro de Estudios y Ciencias Aplicadas al Deporte), the nº3: es.calameo.com/books/002128811888b619ba582

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET AWAY FROM ME YOU IMPURE WHORE.

My brother literally used to play this shit at full volume on his room. Such a catchy chant.

youtu.be/be1iyVrjRkE

>memedetto

beautiful

I'd like to live in argentina, seems nice and all

The Argentinão is already over? Damn, that was fast.

Just one round left. The only reason to watch is to see which of River, San Lorenzo, Racing and Independents fails to enter in Libertadores spot.
Also Huracan might be relegated

What about Vélez Sarsfield?

>tfw no white gf

;_;

hola chica guapa, quieres fumar una vela?

fix your league, Argentina.

el americANO

"literally who" the team

>26

stadium burner and player hitter detected

Nothing, they should keep gathering point since there are going to be 4 relegations per season for the next couple of years.