How do Balkan Slavs grow so tall without protein?

How do Balkan Slavs grow so tall without protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

seeker.com/health/the-tallest-men-in-the-world-trace-back-to-prehistoric-mammoth-hunters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fuck does that data come from?

How's the weather down there kiddo

no bully

people from Dinaric Alps are tallest in the world

too bad you live in the wrong mountains, éh, Ján? :^)

Nice meme

>tfw Horváth

So? I'm Farkas, it doesn't mean I'm actually a wolf

bad comparison

>A study measuring adolescents in the Dinaric Alps noted that they are taller, overall, than the Dutch. Holland has the distinction of being the world’s tallest country, with their male adolescents averaging 184 centimeters (just a bit over six feet) and their female adolescents averaging 171 centimeters (5 foot 6 inches). Dinaric Alp teenagers, as a group, are topping that height. Individually, it’s more nuanced. While male adolescents average 185.6 centimeters, or just over 6 foot 1 inch, female adolescents are proportionally smaller and tie Dutch adolescents.

If that seems like a small difference in average, it comes from a big difference in density. About 28% of adolescent boys are 190 centimeters (6 foot 2.8 inches) or above. Only about 20% of Dutch teenagers reach that height.

There's no proper source for what you are quoting, also they are calling the country "Holland". Unscientific as hell and as I've shown it has probably also only used a really small sample range and from one small region, while comparing it to a whole country.

Just like
>Montenegro is tall

Try a bit harder than that.

>manlet damage control

That answer doesn't even make any sense.

Seems like you are angry YOU are the manlets.

But thanks for accepting you defeat :)

they are actually tiny turks but theres a frequent genetical error amongst them so some of them grow unhealthy tall, thus screwing the avarage

hear hear, Napoleon

>bad comparison
just how tall are you really?

also here's some info on Dinarics, just to be on topic
seeker.com/health/the-tallest-men-in-the-world-trace-back-to-prehistoric-mammoth-hunters

188cm

hear hear, dwarf

I like how angry you are

Damn, there's two characters in Skyrim called Vilkas and Farkas (who are brothers). Vilkas means wild in Finnish and Farkas apparently means wolf in Hungarian, sp00py

proof or didn't happen

lol, I had no idea Vilkas was Finnish. That's pretty awesome.

Vilkas in Lithuanian means wolf

how do i prove such thing