"FOR THE FUTURE OF HUMNANITY ! "

what did she mean by this????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARKUJIoeZpw
youtube.com/watch?v=OHDNjXN4gZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a He. A freak

Something the mentally ill would say, ow wait this is a man who likes dressing up as a women.

On a serious note he's obviously deluded about the realitys and problems of a global super state.
He thinks it'll be like a nicer communist russia

Is that Eddie?

Link?

yes the trans comedian and political voice of europe

I thought he was just an unfunny weirdo, I had no idea he was such a globalist shill.

His view of reality is complely delusional. If this fucker had his way he would destroy the entire western world trying to chase his fairytale utopia

twas a live stream user

who's this creature?

(((she)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ARKUJIoeZpw

>she

Do you think this defection

something mainlanders call "normal"

eddie got shafted this episode holy shit

>SHUT UP!

>We are being invaded!
>We are being diluted!

I don't want to be associated with racist Brexiteers. I'm a #RemainRocket now.

* by Sarah Wollaston was deliberate to try and diligitimize the leaves claims?

>she

Holyshit i didn't see that redpill coming, it gave my some joy i hadn't felt in a long time.
I live near folkstone and i often talk politics with my costomers, maybe i got through.

Eddie Lizzard is a reptilian

is there a picture of this creature without the facial hair?

Fuck off bigot

Lol this is a serious political debate regarding the country's future. Why did he come as a tranny and talk vague bullshit and farage's family

>tfw you were thinking about voting leave but a tranny screamed "FOR THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY AT YOU" and you're now a #Remainian.

>she

WTF this is Eddie Lizzard? holy shit is this guy also now a completely weird fag

They (respect their pronoun, you cunt) meant they're fucking attention seeking GLOBALIST SCUM

Because, as always with Eddie Izzard, he wanted to make it about Eddie Izzard.

I think it was a good move to ignore the flower power commie.
The point that just becuase your a migrant means you therfore have to let anyone and everyone come into the country is completely ridiculous.
If immigrants contribute to thier communitys, raise there kids and work in the Uk dosen't mean they have any obligation to compromise what they've earn't for others.

This has to be one of the best QT i've ever seen, our nige really did do a good show.

The UK didn't become a place where people wanted to live by letting the whole world live here. And any migrant who wants Britain to continue its very long and great history will do whatever it takes to protect it.

If any student from scotland or the eu can attend scottish universities free of charge but the only people who cannot are english people. What gives with that?

Shit, I missed QT how fucking annoying was this freak?

Fucking comediant making valuable political input.

Watch the whole thing lad, the tranny got absolutely btfo

Even the audience got tired of his shit

He gets btfo any time he tries to argue because he's terrible at it and always plays the retarded emotional grandstand card.

Doesn't surprise me at all that he'd claim that remaining in the EU will determine the fate of mankind. He's a fucking idiot.

What animal is this?

political vote buying user.

WE ARE ALL BRUSSELS!

WE ARE ALL BRUSSELS!

It was epic, tranny no tits got his shit pushed in by everybody, audience included. It was brutal

Anyone got a link? I love watching Nigel destroy leftist scum, I wish he would run for American president.

That little old dear who's family goes back 700 years did Izzard a favour and kicked his bollocks to the moon

W
E

A
R
E

B
R
U
S
S
E
L
S

Why the fuck do they invite these retards (Russell Brand, Billy Bragg, Jo Brand) on QT? They just go on clownish rants about populist rubbish.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHDNjXN4gZM

Random celebrity face that supports the same agenda as the BBC.

Christ almighty this faggot is already doing my head

>"YOU'RE FROM AN IMMIGRANT FAMILY NIGEL THEREFORE THE UK SHOULD BE OPEN TO EVERYONE ON EARTH CHECKMATE"

I can't stnad when people against Nigel whip out the "Heh, you know your wife is German nigel?" card. As if Nigel is suddenly going to turn bright red out of embarassment from such a sound and reasonable retort.

It's sad desu

Daily reminder this is considered a good argument because UKIP are disgusting white racist males.

Holy shit I'm at the part where someone shouted at him to "SHUT UP" and then everyone clapped.

He's so fucking annoying.

We are not humanity

We
Are
Brussels

why would you do that?