>check statistics every day
>1 partial listen
>0 downloads

FUCK MUSIC REEEEEEEEE

link? ill have a gander

post the EP user

where the link at

I just wanted to have a comfy Sunday feels thread desu

lol i've been making music and releasing since 2012 and nobody listened to any of it until earlier this year. Just post your stuff in the music sharing threads and hope for the best.

I feel u user
u really have to market to get any attention and that’s so hard to do as a bedroom producer u just gotta relish in obscurity so one day 10 years from now a neo-avant teen can download your music off an archived version of your long taken down bandcamp page and feel cool and retro and obscure

i will listen to it

Post in bandcamp threads.
Play shows.
Make CDs or cassettes.
Have some on you at all times to hand out.
Make a Facebook or Instagram or whatever.
Link your bandcamp in your bio.
Post frequently.

I promise you, this will bring you more traffic.

Don’t fucking spam though or we won’t listen

Do it for yourself user, the attention will never come.
You can however get better and improve over time, channelling your energies into something you feel happy with and is artistically satisfying is the only true success you can realistically hope to achieve.

I didn't say spam. Just post it every now and then.

The rest is more important than Bandcamp threads anyways. Being a professional musician, if that's your goal, takes effort. Look at your favorite musicians. They have Facebook pages, they're on Twitter. They're on YouTube. Their music is on Discogs. They have physical copies available to purchase. They play shows. If you don't have a record label to do that shit for you, just do it yourself. It's work, but its doable.

i dabbled in music a few years ago and got about 2200 plays and about 88 downloads according to bandcamp. the plays basically completely stopped after a point though, and i dont really know why (or maybe more accurately i dont really know where the interest was coming from before and what caused that to dry up)

post, coward

Major label deal in the works.

Spam until you make it, lad.

post that fucking shit OP

Post it already

Who are you, user?

I'm proud of you for making music, user :^)

>make album in 30 minutes
>post on bandcamp
>make 200 dollars over the course of a year
soulless vaporwave is the way to go

haha loser

there are bandcamp threads here, user. post it on those.

Were any of those bought? I'm not even trying to insult, just asking since you can buy thousands of plays/reposts/followers from random places. I'd like to see your soundcloud.

>anime

Not even fucking lying. Made a vaporwave album and people love it.

>Find hit song
>Take certain parts of hit song
>Pitch it around
>Put the soundgoodizer on it
>Take a small sample of it
>Loop it

You are now the next Macross82-99 or Vektroid

>13,126 play
>1213 downloads
>revenue USD: $728.50
not bad for just a hobby

I know you want to show it off, so i'll just ask. What's your music?

How do I build a fanbase, Sup Forums?