Does anyone speak Arabic?

Does anyone speak Arabic?

Can you go to Snapchat map, go to Koper/Capodistria (Slovenia) and translate what the Arab is saying? I'm not saying it's a terror plot, but it's a terror plot.

gimme a sec

just listenen, he said "the pleasure of being cummed inside"

is he a homo

More like a faggot

that's homophobic

I guess, he kept rambling on and on about the incomparable pleasure of being cummed inside, sometimes going as far as using beautiful literary expressions

He also mentioned something about the establishment of some kind of Islamic theocracy in a city I could not quite make out, it had a lot of l's and j's. The sound you make when licking a lollipop basically. But I dont think that is important

Thanks for the translation fa m, I guess we won't be foiling a terror plot today. I guess it was abit rude of me to instantly think of this.

U srs? Im obviously fucking with you

I have no knowledge of arabic or snapchat

REALLY?

wtf, delet this now

>Can you go to Snapchat map, go to Koper/Capodistria (Slovenia)
wat?

It's a new feature, you can watch snaps from all over the world. You go to snapchat like normal, go to camera mode and pinch in. A map will appear, you can then traverse around the world and tap on the map where a heatmap is visible. You do need to have Snapchat updated of course.

ask /mena/ or brit

Will do, thanks fa m

btw I just watched the snaps and I can't really tell if this is a threat or not, but he did seem to focus on the cool parts of town with quite some people

dont speak arabic tho, sorry

the guy is just talking about the what he's seeing
in the first snap he jokes around with his passenger(?) about running over the cyclist
in the second snap he talks about a restaurant

nice taqqya Ahmed

We see through your lies mohammed, don't try to fool us

surrender now

hey guys i'm not some random immigrant
i'm ur 4channing friend :^]

ugly hohol pig

>he "jokes" around with his passenger(?) about running
>he talks about a restaurant
So, two terroristic attacks are planned? One terrorist driver who runs over people and another attack at a restaurant? You sick bastards.

wtf I hate Arabs now

the guy is in a relatively new a8
i don't think he's an immigrant,more likely a tourist or a local
pic for reference

What arabic accent is he using? Is he a gulfie?

yeah

Terrorist attack confirmed