If you were to commit suicide, what song would it be to?

If you were to commit suicide, what song would it be to?

for me, probably Heroin by TVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CXH2XcPNxk
youtube.com/watch?v=FbqBXkmukr4
youtube.com/watch?v=DItwLjGAZdk
youtu.be/cWC3zWVWZiw
youtube.com/watch?v=O1K7wVTOQ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7MMhK5ojDE0
youtu.be/MsccG8OYKnk
youtube.com/watch?v=R-1wBk3H2LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=6CXH2XcPNxk

have thought about this a lot. No Surprises by Radiohead, I Am Goodbye by Bonnie Prince Billy, or I'm so Tired by Fugazi. Probably the 1st just cause it's the most pretty, but tough call.

know you arent implying this necessarily, but dont kill yourself user. we love you.

how do i commit suicide to a song?wait til it finishes or do it partway through?

youtube.com/watch?v=FbqBXkmukr4

well it depends on the method. obviously Heroin would be best ODing heroin, so you should die partway through
I was also thinking Mama Gina by Shellac, jumping off a building when the guitars fly in at the end
not that I would kill myself

Maybe he means songs that makes you feel like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=DItwLjGAZdk

CARVED OUT OF STONE

How soon is now
There is a light that never goes out
I know it's over
Suffer little children
Life is a pigsty
Now my heart is full
I know its gonna happen someday

Any of these songs desu

dont do it lauren

Swallow a cyanide tablet, jump off a very tall building, and try to get as close to the ground as possible before shooting myself.

what song tho

Imagine if you didn't shoot in time

youtu.be/cWC3zWVWZiw
I don't like emo shit
But I like this one

John Cage's 4'33"

youtube.com/watch?v=O1K7wVTOQ6Q
ez

youtube.com/watch?v=7MMhK5ojDE0

this whole album

Nothing, but done in a forest so I could be alone in death as I was in life.

I know it's basic but Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is what I'll probably use someday

>Nine Inch Nails - While I'm Still Here/Black Noise
>Have A Nice Life - I Don't Love
>Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
>Nine Inch Nails - La Mer/The Great Below
>Brand New - Millstone
>Marilyn Manson - Monster You Fear
>Brand New - Handcuffs
>Nine Inch Nails - The Background World
>Brand New - Bed
>My Chemical Romance - Cancer
>Radiohead - No Surprises
>Pink Floyd - Nobody Home
>Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been
>Radiohead - Motion Picture Track
I have too many songs I wanna off myself to.

No Surprises was the first thing that popped into my head

That or pull a Dr. Gonzo in Fear and Loathing and have someone electrocute me in a bathtub at the peak of a song, but it'd be Starship Trooper instead of White Rabbit

damn

Shotgun blast during the drum solo of Sugar N Spikes

It was decided a long time ago. I was still young at that time. Hard to explain, even to myself, this album has a deep personal meaning to me, I don't care if it sounds pretentious.
There's a huge forest near this town where I live. I would like to go there and drop hang myself right after this album ends.

Was just about to post this. I want to pass out from nitrogen asphyxiation during the last movement of antennas to heaven

New order ceremony

youtu.be/MsccG8OYKnk

>tfw have an ex named Marie

youtube.com/watch?v=R-1wBk3H2LI

I'm not a giant Kendrick fan and Damn is trash but something about Wesley's Theory just connects with me

Adding on to what I said about Kendrick, the song is about the futility of black people trying to rebel against white by buying tons of shut that white people produce. I feel as if a similar feeling of futility WI pit me under. As if monster how much you fight life your always going to be the same piece of shit

*Would put me under
Monster = nomatter
I hate auto-correct

Power by Kanye. Would jump off a building when the beautiful death part starts playing. It would make me feel powerful, yet sad.

failure by swans, but i wouldn't really listen to music if i were to kill myself.