boxrec.com/boxer/421738
youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A
youtube.com/watch?v=9JkDzNOgO3U
boxrec.com/boxer/4537
youtube.com/watch?v=gcdYgmSSQ1A
youtube.com/watch?v=YWX_MFNOL_Y
instagram.com/p/BVm5VWXAW4K/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait for Kellerman to hop on the Inoue bandwagon after Chocolate Tito jobs to the little stiff Thai again.

First for Mexican Style

is BEANED an even greater force than BLACKED

GGG is so fucking unphotogenic it hurts.

Re-posting from last thread:
Guys, what the fuck is happening with the Parker fight? Is Hughie "definitely not on roids" Fury fighting him or not because I read that he pulled out a couple months ago? I keep seeing rumors of Bellew wanting to fight Parker and Wilder has asked for a unification bout aswell. Very confused.

Márquez have bricks for hands

God I fucking hate Faitelson

stop fucking talking about GGG like that. wow, who cares what he looks like

instagram.com/p/BVjJ6guDedI/?taken-by=sergeykrusherkovalev&hl=en

>I admit, that Ward was better in rematch. I give him credit he did his homework with "A" and showed his professionalism and discipline. But he didn't put an end to our clash. I fought with two people in the ring...
>I will be back!

Hughie Fury pulled out with an """"""""injury"""""""" and Parker ended up fighting a former sparring partner instead. Don't know what he'll do next, but he's the weakest of the titleholders and may have some nice options to weigh. There's no reason for Parker-Fury to happen now unless he wants to hide from lucrative fights.

Why is this dude named Boner?

youtube.com/watch?v=HosMOj7198s

Did Canelo vs. GGG save boxing?

Fuck the crowd was loud.

>Ward wins by TKO
>Sup Forums invades
Dontae pls go

Guy faded in the first fight and decides to throw more punches in the rematch. Doesn't work the body and was trying to win the fight with ones and twos hoping he could finish him with one punch. Ward took his best punch pretty clean in the first fight, can't afford to headhunt with that being taken in account. Pretty silly game plan, and Ward punished him for it. Ward did his classic grapple fucking, and worked the body and may have even mixed in some lowblows, haven't had to watch the fight again. Kovs so focused on those body shots he got caught with a flush cross. I don't know why he didn't attempt to take a count, but those last shots especially the very last one were fairly close to being illegal. So taking shots from a fellow pugilist like that could just shock you and have you questioning your own spirit. Was a spicy rematch though and I feel bad for whoever has to face Krusher next.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JCr6EfleG8&spfreload=10

this makes me sad

McClellan didn't have CTE, he had a blood clot in his brain. Still, seeing Benn cry after the meeting hits you right in the feels.

If you could only watch GGG-Canelo or McGregor-Mayweather which would you pick and why?

Floyd/Conner for the banter

Shit like this makes me wonder how guys like Marciano and Archie Moore sounded pretty fine after their careers.

Sparring all the time? Know Kronk was renowned for it.

Andre Berto

>Sup Forums invades
They were also seething when based Anthony Joshua ko'd the Ukrainian fossil

There was way more nigposting. But I guess that doesn't matter.

>Every time I put on MMA fighting, I always see the same thing: two guys in their shorts, bare feet, in the missionary position fucking. That's all it ever is! And they're not even - one guys is spread eagle, like this, with his feet up like this. Another guy's on top of him, and they're not even fighting. They're just whispering shit to each other like... (whispering indistinctly). Then out of nowhere, the guy on top starts pummeling the guy on the bottom. He's like... (screaming). Here's what MMA fighting looks like to me. It looks like 2 gay guys are having sex, then out of nowhere, one of them realizes he's not gay!

Was he right?

>Based Emanuel Augustus
>34 losses

>Based

I loved when Provodnikov knocked the fuck out of that dancing fruitcake.

The guy next to him does too

is that roberto duran

some people just have thicker skulls and are naturally more resiliant to damage

jake la motta got his head smashed in for decades and he's still fine

Yeah but those guys also fought every other month too.

Also
>Watch Froch match
>Stiff cunt just rushes at a opponent and slaps them with his wrists
>Commentator: AND LOOK AT THE SHERRIF GO! THAT POWER! THAT BRUTALITY OH MY GOD! THIS IS WORLD CLASS DISPLAY OF FIGHTING, SURELY THE REF WILL STOP THIS

i think the current consensus is less sparring/more actual fights = less career damage

guys these days just spar fucking constantly

Rabbit-punch throwing cunt

Calzaghe would have maximum overslapdrived him.

how good would calzone have been without the hand breaks?

Hagler and Chuvalo were known to have medically thick skulls

Walking around close to your fighting weight is a big factor too, hence why Froch sounds normally retarded instead of punch drunk retarded

Which Journeymen have faced the largest amount of notable fighters?

I was record surfing and found Marcelo Luiz Nascimento

boxrec.com/boxer/421738

Notable opponents include:
Andriy Rudenko
Mariusz Wach
Johann Duhaupas
Dereck Chisora
Sergey Kuzmin
Carlos Takam
Dillian Whyte
Eddie Chambers
Joseph Parker
Solomon Haumono
Tor Hamer
Manuel Charr
Tyson Fury
Gonzalo Basile

>be a slicc bruvva
>not walking out to this

youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A

post your unique walkout music.
you cant post a track that someone else has.
mine: youtube.com/watch?v=9JkDzNOgO3U

>whiteboi tryin ta b smooth

dare dey go playin sade again

is this post ironic?

from the 90s HW scene

boxrec.com/boxer/4537

>lost 41 times
>never knocked out

Also great nickname, "The Creep"

Pretty much every top HW from that era.

Oliver Mccall and fireman Jim flynn are the GOAT journeymen

McCall was a champ-- he's much more than a journeyman.

Mayweather vs McGregor because it will be a more competitive fight than Golovkin demolishing Canelo

German Goo Girls looks pretty good to me.

>be a little brown kid
>do the neck slitting gesture

Yeah Golovkin is just taking advantage of Canelo's pride. Poor guy will get bullied.

Are people ironically suggesting Canelo will win then? Because to me it seems like an easy Golovkin win. I want to put even more money into the fight but life just loves to prove me wrong.

Name one time that Canelo stepped up and convincingly beat a bigger, more experienced guy than him?

Zero. People overestimate his power. I'm confident Golovkin will beat him. However, I was also confident Ward's faggotry would be exposed and I was wrong. I put hundreds of dollars on Golovkin and want to literally put THOUSANDS but am hesitant due to boxing bullshit (like reffing, judges, etc).

>I was also confident Ward's faggotry would be exposed and I was wrong.
Who did you think won the first fight?

Kovalev by a country mile. The second one was a bad stoppage and Tony Weeks is shit. I used to think he was a great, unbiased ref but he proved to be too much of a racist.

>Kovalev by a country mile.
Why did you think he won?

the knockdown and he won more rounds, i had him 2 rounds up.

Same as this guy plus I don't give points to exploitative faggots who constantly clinch and land pitty-pat bitch punches and try to fight dirty.

i ruled it 6-6 meaning kova wins 114-113
im pretty sure round 10 was CLEARLY kovalevs as ruled by pretty much everyone watching. all 3 judges gave round 10 to ward

to ward's credit, it turned out those "pitty-pat puunches" to the body were no joke. they did seem to gas kovalev by the fifth round of each fight

New Boxing Legends TV vid

youtube.com/watch?v=gcdYgmSSQ1A

>Pulling the race card

Kovalev fans will blame everyone but the man himself.
Never mind the fact that the only other controversial officiating Weeks has done was Mayweather-Maidana, and we all know he certainly wasn't biased for Mayweather in that fight.

The only advantage Canelo has is age, his only chance is that Golovkin's age will take effect for this fight. Otherwise Golovkin has no reason to lose other than judges and/or ref favoring Canelo.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWX_MFNOL_Y

enter at the drop ofc

never bet money you aren't willing to lose

mcgregor will quit on his stool after round 9

Parker's next fight will be Hughie Fury, he is still the mandatory and has to be renegotiated and if they fail to make an agreement as last time it will go to purse bids. Whyte, Wilder, Bellew, whoever, can talk all they like about fighting Parker, but they all know he still has to get through Fury first.

[Fighter X] is mandatory is one of the biggest memes in all of boxing. If it does come off it's because Parker doesn't want to chase the big-money fights yet.

>Ward wants heavyweights now
wew this should be good
/ourguy/

He was done at this moment any non retard knows this

I'm glad nobody took the bait.

Eubank right at home at Royal Ascot

Eddie Hearn said Hughie Fury vs Parker is being discussed for September, still mandatory as has been said. Wilder was offered £5 million to fight Whyte in London. I think Bellew most likely to fight Haye.

>I think Bellew most likely to fight Haye.
the fight so nice they booked it twice.

Dorticos joins Gassiev, Briedis and Wlodarczyk in the cruiserweight WBSS. Kudryashov has indicated that he'd join it too but I don't think it's been officially announced yet

Sounds like it's going to be great even without Usyk and Lebedev

>Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn

someone didn't get the memo of stat padding at least 30+ fights before you start fighting real fights

pac is going to murder him

Lebedev is pretty old now, IIRC -- he'll probably fight a fewer lower tier guys and retire on a win.

BTW, what ever happened to Drozd? He just seemed to disappear.

>pac is going to murder him
Hopefully.
But unfortunately Australia has a habit of bring old champions over and robbing them blind.

I thought Lebedev slightly deserved the decision against Gassiev. I'd been hoping to see a rematch. I still think he's one of the best fighters at the weight

I think injuries have forced Drozd into retirement

I love Usyk but it's a bitch move if he doesn't sign up for this. It'd slightly redeem him if he fought Lebedev while the tourney was ongoing, but it'd still just be one fight compared to the three that the winner of the tourney will have to get through. For me Usyk will lose his #1 position to the winner of the tourney, since he's not lineal anyway

I've never even seen Horn fight. Is he as bad as everyone says?

When did he get a horse leg transplant?

>For me Usyk will lose his #1 position to the winner of the tourney, since he's not lineal anyway

I think Usyk would beat all of them (haven't seen Dorticos, though) and he will probably fight the winner sometime anyway.

>I've never even seen Horn fight. Is he as bad as everyone says?

He's not *bad* but he's certainly not world level. He also doesn't hold a single noteworth victory either.

GGGs already beaten him in the style game. Canelo looks like a used car salesman

was the Ward vs Kovalev hype big in America?

barely any in UK, strange considering it's a pretty GOAT superfight rn.

Oh shit, just seen this. Guess Usyk may be in it after all

Fucking hell, this already shits on the Super Six

Usyk, Gassiev, Briedis, Dorticos, Kudryashov and Wlodarczyk. Who will be the final two? Hopefully Glowacki and maybe some American like Hunter, Tabiti or Cunningham

Cunningham is 40 years old lol.

Still active though and I assume that they will want at least one American. Tabiti would be my preferred choice even though it's a big step up for him

Also, where is the Super Series going to be held? Like the Super Six in different countries?

Yeah, split between America and Europe. I guess Sauerland promotes the European shows while Schaefer promotes the American ones

Maybe someone like Huck and Makabu?

I hope Yoan Pablo Hernandez comes back, he claims not to be retired and this would be the best time to come back.

Huck would be good, even though he's past his best. He has a pretty high profile compared to the others

There were some suggestions that Mike Perez moved down specifically for this, which would be interesting

He's still technically the lineal champion so it would be good to have that on the line

Irish Mike hasn't fought since Povetkin KO'd him.

Perez moving down makes sense. Huck would be a good test for someone like Gassiev and Kudryashov.

Is there any word on when the whole is supposed to start?

He won a fight this month

He fought two weeks ago and won very quickly.

oh

Wilder going in on Hearn and Whyte on Instagram

instagram.com/p/BVm5VWXAW4K/

>Is there any word on when the whole is supposed to start?

Starts in September and is finished after like six or eight months or something. Hope they get some good subs in case of injuries

He should fight Whyte in London desu, if he wins he pretty much guarantees a fight vs Joshua plus it increases his profile in the UK a lot.