/afl/

Stringer cucked by the superior BBC

What did he mean by this?

KEK, JJ is from South Africa so that automatically makes him a dirty kaffir

HEAVE HO UNNA

whats with afl people reacting online rumours recently?

first we had wayne carey denying he fucked marc murphys wife and now this.

what's the story behind it?

Murphy's wife was a known football player chasing whore and Gilbert and a few Saints passed her around like a tea cup and insinuated they fucked her in the ass and took photos.

Not OP but just seems like rumors swirling that Stringer's missus fucked Johannisen, possibly that their new baby is his

>Gilmore, who has two children with Stringer, also weighed into the rumours via social media.

>“Jason is my best mate. That’s it. That’s literally it, there’s no story.”

top kek "we're just friends"

I've heard that the "official" story is that JJ was good friends with both of them, godfather to their children, then Stringer and her broke up. JJ revealed some of Stringer's escapades to Stringer's ex. Now Stringer and JJ aren't as close as they were but are now on okay terms.

I really don't understand how footy players don't have more more awareness of women being whores. If you were a star athlete in high school on their way to the AFL coming up through the state league system the parties are wild and the women are loose, having been exposed to that how can they just throw themselves into these retarded arrangement (Lachie Neale just got engaged at 27 on the cusp of All Australian form, Jack Darling is a father after just turning 25) maybe I'm just retarded but I would have thought them of all people would be averse to tying themselves and their money to women in such a fickle industry when you can end your career just twisting the wrong way at the knees.

>Auscuck's
lol

get to training Jason you filthy kaffir

This is nothing but an artificially generated rumour inflated by the AFL themselves. They saw the spike in viewership for Carlton games after the Marc Murphy episode and are doing the same for the dogs.

Can't wait to find out who gets cucked next xD xD

kek

>not taking the elite narrative route and listing of a few player's wives you've fucked as a member of Melbourne's elite cliquery.

Damn, this RC is a pathetic shadow of what once was.

>chads literally get cucked at higher rates than ordinary people

lol

it boggles the mind lad

Last for Royalty Christ

is an admitted faggot

Reality KEK got his origin prediction BTFO then samefagged claiming the game was rigged

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

neale is 24 lad and his missus is qt

YOU
YOU GOT WHAT I NEED
BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND