His bandmate Krist Novoselic remembers, “he talked about how ugly he thought he was all of the time...

>His bandmate Krist Novoselic remembers, “he talked about how ugly he thought he was all of the time. I remember one day he looked in a mirror and almost shed a few tears because he was so uncomfortable in his own skin. This photo was one of the only ones he’s ever liked of himself. He told me he liked it because he thought he looked good. Kurt rarely looked at a photo of himself and felt he was attractive. he kept that photo in his wallet for a while, I think. He was proud of it.”

What the fuck was his problem? He was beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS7aY7tQzbk
vocaroo.com/i/s19cPw5yDSee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his hair was too long

He hated himself and wanted to die

DUDE ANTI RELIGION LMAO

>tfw no Krist bf

>believe on the lord

who the fuck cares that much about how they look? what a fucking pleb

on his penor

why is he sitting on another dude's lap that's gay

Kurt was actually a religious fanatic around this period, sometime in the late 80s. He was trying to find himself.

source?

you came out of your dads penis, you homo

I live like 20 minutes away from this sign. It would've been en route from Aberdeen to Portland.

Anybody who likes Teenage Fanclub is based in my book

I like that Mudhoney t-shirt

He actually got arrested for spray painting, "Ain't got no whatchamacallit."

body dysmorphia

i had it in high school, thought i was ugly and short and looked like a goober, then i started working out and changed my diet and got a tinder account and was swamped with thots who wanted me and it went away after a while.

google Images and wikipedia told me otherwise and they're never wrong

god is always watching

This is such giant bullshit he took pictures of himself in tons of photo shoots, even some in eyeliner

Cobain was such an insufferable narcissistic faggot. Novoselic was the only likeable one in the band

Maybe I'm not as ugly as I think I am.

Although, being ugly would explain why I'm still a virgin and no one has ever loved me, so I probably don't have body dysmorphia.

>Novoselic
yes

youtube.com/watch?v=sS7aY7tQzbk

I thought i didn't get laid because I was ugly too, turns out it's just because i was an awkward autist who didn't talk to girls enough

>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Body Dysmorphia Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Mirror Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Like Write Songs About How You Feel And Not Jibberish Instead So You Don't Kill Yourself Over Stupid Shit Haha ...

and he's always gay

I wouldn’t say what you’re saying is anything that takes away from OP’s quote

Retard Fucker

>go to school
>nobody particularly likes you
>many hours sitting alone at home wondering why you're alone
>figure you're probably pretty ugly and that's a part of it
That's what I'd guess it is.

Buzz said that story was bullshit.

Good for you if you managed to get yourself together, it's not easy.

But I think people become awkward autists who don't talk to girls because they're ugly. If you've lived your life constantly being told your attractive, that people like you, and being praised, of course you'll have confidence and success with woman. If you've constantly been ignored and rejected, while watching your peers have romantic success, you'll tend to become more introverted and shy.

Would you fugg Kate Cobain?

Well I was pretty ugly in middle school, or at least treated that way. I also had terrible hygiene (greasy hair, acne, awkward skinnyfat body, thinning eyebrows) and fashion sense (walmart and mall clothes). I was considered a weirdo class clown type so I had some friends but girls wanted nothing to do with me.

I didn't start getting any attention from girls really until like sophomore-junior year of HS when I started working out more and trying to consciously change my appearance. I also started smoking weed around that time and it mellowed me out. I was still fucked up from the past though and it prevented me from really going for anything.

Kurt was obviously gender dysphoric, if only he was born a decade later

this is why i love hookers

Lol you got me to a t. Except I didn't start working out
>when a grill shows interest in you but you've got no idea what to do because you were basically socially crippled from previous isolation
>when you pinpoint the general moment the grill realizes you're an aut and loses interest

damn dude. that fucking hurts.

If we got to listen to Jamboree and The Sonics when we were done then yes

thisness.

>In his personal journal, Cobain wrote, “I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes.”

he just was a SJW

i strongly believe this to be true

That's not body dysmorphia dude, that's being fat.

I imagine if he was born sometime in the later 90s he'd be some faggot Sup Forumstard because it'd piss off the mainstream. Kurt was simply a dickhead

But he even married her

>marry a retard
>get rich
>try to divorce retard
>she sends a bunch of fat guys to murder you

>mfw kurt cobain would be a PSL poster and probably go ER if he was generation y

you were literally just ugly and short and worked on yourself. stop self-diagnosing with actual disorders idiot

Staring at myself in the mirror on acid was one of the most terrifying experiences I had in the last 2 years. Visceral disgust.
It helped me to accept my appearance a little more though

>if only he was born a decade later
Then he'd be a 40 year old tranny. That wouldn't make things any better

Good, there is nothing more disgusting and morally abhorrent than ugly people (i.e. almost everyone) having or pursuing sex.

Put your trip back on, Brandon

>Watch Montage of Heck
>it's literally a biopic of my life just without the fame even down to everybody at school thinking I was a literal retard
>even look a bit like Kurt
>have the exact same oversensitive personality
>now in my mid 20s all I day is sit in my room playing guitar and hating myself
>non stop suicidal thoughts

nobody gives a shit
tumblr is a bit down the hallway

damn dude you're gritty and cool

you should try heroin

>dude I'm JUST like Kurt lmao we're the same person pretty much

I've purposely spent large amounts of energy avoiding opiates because any thing that gives me the slightest amount of pleasure I immediately become addicted to

I was expecting replies like this. I don't think I'm fucking Kurt Cobain but the almost identical parallels scared the shit out of me.

both you and kurt and the tens of millions of other "indentical parallel" introverted straight white males in this country are products of the times
it's really not surprising if you approach the subject with just the tiniest amount of self-awareness and swallow your pathetic narcissism

read a bit on selective bias as well, there are clear huge differences you've already alluded to yourself

>religious fanatic
>dude im going to pretend im gay to piss off guys lmao
>bro how about like...I name this album like...abort christ?
Also this Truly a proto soyfag fedora tipper of the highest caliber.

Source?

Either make some good rock songs or just save us all the embarrassment and Cobain yourself quick. We have enough soyboys in this world already.

vocaroo.com/i/s19cPw5yDSee

>taking something mr cobain does seriously

>Buzz said that story was bullshit.
>is in his latest documentary

>He fell for Kurt's shits and gigs in his fucking personal journal
also
>soyfag fedora tipper
So that's where we've gotten? Just throwing as many of the meme insults together to see what sticks?

Hey, he's Neil Young and Mac DeMarco at the same time.

He'd be a transgender feminist faggot if he was alive nowadays.

Depends. Would she still retain the sjw faggotry?

it’s because you lack confidence

I personally enjoy staring in a mirror on acid. Maybe I'm just not a particularly nasty looking person. I do love how gross people look REALLY gross whole tripping. I tried to go to an amusement park tripping and the people there were abhorrent. The quality of acid to make things a lot more disgusting than they really are gives me a good laugh.

That's like relating to Jim in the Oliver stone Doors biopic. It's mostly fiction.

you're being trolled from the grave. a man whos been dead for 20+ years is rusing you, silly cuck

Yeah, and everything that comes out of, say, Courtney love's mouth is the truth and nothing but the truth you gullible mouth breather

This, sadly. I'm kinda glad that he was killed/offed himself since he would have became an embarrassment like pete burns.

Yes, I'm sure he would have been le redpilled and would have voted for trump for maga.

>you wouldn't hatefuck that
c'mon buddy

Buzz also said Kurt is a whiz at yanking your chain. get shirted on from the grave, kiddo.

I have a "don't put dick in crazy" policy.

I'm sure he slapped his knee and said "ha! sure got them! I was only pretending to be retarded" before blowing his brains out.

based Trent
based Trips

When you have 10x the lethal dose of herion in your system, you're prone to do erratic things.

And him being bipolar doesn't negate what he said.

>*getting murdered

blonde hair and stubble is a repulsive look. he should have died his hair pink

>he should have died
he did lmao

And he also "dyed" his hair pink

>he should have died his hair pink
and look like more of a fag?

that's ariel pink

>took 10x the lethal dose of heroin then shot his head off

laughingcourtney.jpg

justice will catch up to her soon

Regardless of what you dye your hair, it still makes you look like a fag if it's not natural colours.

justice was already served when her fag husband blew his brains out

do you think beibs knows who she is? probably not

He knew who she was later that night ;)

gross

are you me?

If that is not a chad chin I don't know what it is.

This photo was taken near the town I grew up in around Kalama, Washington. The billboard still stands today with another on the other side.