This is how the history channel's new show 'Barbarians Rising' portrays Hannibal barcid

This is how the history channel's new show 'Barbarians Rising' portrays Hannibal barcid.

Honestly, it's getting pretty sickening. Never mind that Hannibal was a Phoenician and at best he'd look like a greasy brown Arab but they also neglect the fact that Carthaginian nobility by logic would have been lighter and whiter than the populations it's controlled. IE they did not work the field, in addition they mixed their bloodlines with Celtic and italic peoples. Hannibal's father had many wives one of which was Celto-Iberian from Spain. It's not hard to imagine that Hannibal and other Carthaginian nobility had European blood flowing through their veins.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s

Pic related is "Hannibal" at the alps.

What's Sup Forums' take on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0155046.PDF
stewartsynopsis.com/europe_conquered_by_africans.htm
bartleby.com/142/50.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they wuz kangz

I thought it was interesting and informative. Was it probably a shill attempt to get darkies to watch... yeah. But ain't nothing wrong with tricking darkies into to learning something.

Altering history to soothe their complex isn't helping anyone.

He was descended from Phoenicians and was never depicted as looking like a Sub-saharan African. That's all I'm gonna say.

I hate Canada.

reminder that they do this to rewrite history

they will need war and win it as well. humanity will suffer for their retardation

Muh Murican """"""""""""""""""history""""""""""""""""

Neither is dumb nogs watching B.E.T. All I'm saying is if it made one future crip or blood flipping through the channels stop and watch it and maybe take up an interest it history it did good. I'm white I know my history is awesome and that gives me pride and fire to succeed as a person. Throw the nogs a bone once in a while.

>A channel that prides themselves on historical accurateness
>KANGZ MEME
Why are they doing this?

This kind of historical distortion should be penalized or receive some kind of punishment. They are distorting the history of entire peoples and cultures just to make a few niggers feel good about themselves.

Marxism.

WE

what flag is this

what flag is this?using a phone here

what flag is this? mobilefag here

>history channel
>historical accurateness
not for at least the last decade

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC

They have their own history to explore. The fact that they're uninterested just goes to show how pitiful their cultures were and still are. The dilution of one history doesn't help the populace of a completely different people, it only aims to harm. They will now be disillusion into believing that they are something that they're not because someone "threw them a bone".

If they want a bone they can go get it themselves.

They are not domesticated dogs, they're jackals.

Rare?

Was ever Moses or King David portrayed by a negro?

Central African Republic, aka

R A R E

A

R

E

Central African Republic. Probably a proxy, since it's pretty fucking rare, but I'm collecting it anyway

WAS

70% of their programation is about ancient aliens and the pawn shop cool guy, totally joke

The fact he doesn't look like a sand nigger is disturbing. We all know carthage was a phoenician outpost that was ruled by semitic moloch worshippers. The romans would talk shit about them practicing child sacrifice.

>doing history masters
>my family buys me books from the history channel
>people ask me on the street "oh you study history? tell me, do you think aliens are real"

fuck my life

Oh also I forgot he did have black african heavy infantry who were trained in using the phalanx who were some of his best. A few made it through his entire occupation of Italy to return to get killed by Scipio.

Are there even legitimate historians out there anymore? What do they think about this?

It's okay, we still have Alexander Siddig as Hannibal.

The comments on the video are absolutely incredible.

Never heard of that. Hannibal's heavy infantry was exclusively Libyan. Libyans were portrayed by ancient Egyptian picture reliefs as pale skinned people.

>all those niggers literally making WE WUZ KINGS comments and being 100% serious about it
>present them facts and evidence proving they're wrong
>HISTORY BE LYIN 2 U NIGGA YO TEACHERS BE LYIN, THEY JUST TRYIN TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN STAY WOKE
These people are ridiculous.

Drop this shit on any niggers talking stupid on youtube. SPAM IT.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0155046.PDF

>read youtube comments on the video
>Don't know if is Sup Forums baits or niggers are that stupid

Here is a marble bust of Hannibal. Easy to google. The niggers who sell this shit think that we are ALL as dumb as niggers.

Yup, sure looks like a nigger....

Reminds me of the famous exchange between Hannibal and Scipio (Roman general who defeated him in North Africa) after Hannibal was exiled:

Scipio: How would you rank the greatest generals in history?

Hannibal: Firstly would be Alexander, King of the Macedonians, because with a small force he routed armies of countless numbers, and because he traversed the remotest lands. Merely to visit such lands transcended human expectation.

Scipio: On that point I heartily agree,

Hannibal: Second I would place Pyrrhus. He was the first to teach the art of laying out a camp. Besides that, no one has ever shown nicer judgement in choosing his ground, or in disposing his forces. He also had the art of winning men to his side; so that the Italian peoples preferred the overlordship of a foreign king to that of the Roman people, who for so long had been the chief power in that country.

Scipio: And third?

Hannibal: Myself, no question.

Scipio: How? I had never lost a battle to you.

Hannibal: CUZ WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEET SENPAI, NAHM SAYIN

LOL I would present facts to you but your all like "we wuz kingz" there were many black vikings Thorhall was described as "swarthy skinned".

I'm wrong, and that's why you're so incredibly angry, huh? Because it's normal for an "adult" to get angry at things that aren't true, right?

Please, you're such a child. Excuses, rationalizations, and a healthy dose of hi-jacking my words to change to your own narrative. If you weren't such a pathetic retard, you might be able to come up with your own argument.

As it is ; it's clear that you're proud of your ignorance and utterly devoid of critical thinking or empathy beyond the typical pretentious tripe that fools like yourself pretend to make you superior to others. So partaking in any "conversation" with you is an utter waste of time. You won't change even when the truth is presented to you because you're operating on the idea that everything is the way you believe it to be and only the way you believe it to be, and thus nothing wrong or bad is occurring in the world, and nothing needs to be changed from the top-down. It's all just the bottom-up for you.

Your delusions fuel your ego and your ego fuels your delusions. Nothing left to be done but let you exist in your futile loop of stupidity and arrogance.

Ta-ta.

GO see south Libya and tell me those aren't black people.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Swarthy
>Black
You mean a fucking slight tan?

Thorhall in the viking saga was described as "dark hair" and "swarthy skinned".

looks like Don Cheadle tbqhf

>The fact that they're uninterested just goes to show how pitiful their cultures were and still are

Don't we shit on them when they take African American study majors though?

Actually no he was as dark as a Southern European which means he had at least some African blood because remember, the reason the Romans/Greeks were so strong and fit (look at their statues) was due to black blood.

>inb4 that was b4 racemixing
Romans race-mixed with Alpine and Germanics making them lighter so they were darker before.

Swarthy does not mean black. Black means black. Swarthy means colored like Mexicans, not Africans. You dumb fuck.

ALso ancient egyptians is like 4000 years of history. WHich ancient egyptians?

Swarthy means weather beaten and darkened by the sun though. Doesn't make him a nigger. Nor does having black hair.

Except vikings went all the way to Southern Spain which they called "swarthy" as well. So he was as dark as a Southern Spainard which means hes part black.

Fuck no, only an idiot shits on someone for being interested in their history. History majors in general get shit but I have a lot of respect for them.

The Libyans of antiquity lived in the northern coast of Libya. South Libya in ancient times was called garamantia, they were not Libyans.

This is shitty bait m8

Based leaf.

>many black vikings

>only keeps mentioning 1 viking
>no sources

You're a shitty troll, enjoy your ban

The ancient Greeks called the Colochians(the ancestors of modern-day Georgians) as black. They meant dark not negroid. Hell, Russians today called Armenians black asses...Armenians are not niggers.

>one viking
Well where the fuck would he come from? It means he had a Swarthy parent, and that guy had a swarthy parent.

>source
MUH SOURCE is the biggest fallacy. Just google it.

Benzo Carson?

Explain why Vikings were described as "swarthy" by their fellow vikings?

The ones that drew this.

>getting mad that a propaganda machine shows propaganda

Don't do this

Or he got a tan from rowing a boat for a long period of time at sea

Huh

The Roman/Greek statues that showed ideal states of the human body? You're shifting the goalpost from this Thorhall guy, he was black > he's as dark as Spaniards > he's part-African

In case you didn't know, it wasn't until the 20th century that North Africa and the sub-Sahara were conflated. Egypt is African, but for all the liberal emphasis on how diverse the continent is they sure are willing to use any example of civilization to justify black Africans as civilized.

Irishmen with dark, curly hair and dark eyes are called "the black Irish". And they are probably the palest, pastiest looking people you can find.

This is the first result I got.
stewartsynopsis.com/europe_conquered_by_africans.htm
lmao

The whole reason they are fucked up is because we spoiled them. You're like a shitty mom who gives her obese children treats

Vikings were as others pointed out, can be weather beaten. Some had tanned skinned.

RARE
A
R
E

Sorry we're done here troll

I don't care if he's Sub-Sahara African or North African. We are all Africans and we all view each-there the same. Personally I descend from Senegal. That doesn't mean I don't like North Africans

Now because the Vikings have already seen Southern Spainards it's not like they'ed call a Tan viking "swarthy" because he wasn't as dark as real swarthy people which may I remind you they saw. So we can conclude Vikings were either partly African/Southern Spainish (Southern Spain is more South than parts of Africa) or we can conclude they are Spanish. However it's more likely they were African.

>some had tanned skin
Like how fucking tanned? The Vikings called his skin the same colour they called the Southern Spanish which at the time was Portugal, aka t. Alberto Barboso.

You're being too obvious.

AS A TUNISIAN THIS DRIVES ME MAD
FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY THEY STEAL EVERYTHING

>We are all Africans and view each-other the same.

lmao, like all Rwandans viewed each other the same?

You're being too obvious, mods are coming tho

Dude! We are both African. We are the same. Stop falling for the most obvious divide and conquer.

That whole conflict was created by America. They brought people from different cultures and ethnic groups together, what would they expect would happen? Rwanda is rich in natural resources and if you ever saw blood diamond you'd know exactly why the conflict happened.

It's time to stop posting

I'm just waiting for your ban

b-but the Romans were notorious whitewashers

sure bud

The first thing I saw was:

>the vikings were black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Topix

All I know about Topix is that it's a bunch of deviant middle-aged people, a lot of which are Indian, roleplaying their sexual fetishes, most of it being shit like breastfeeding and incest.

They weren't. Nazis painted many statues white and had their eyes painted blue to prove they were Aryan. The was documented by that Branch of the SS that did archaeology

I wouldn't be surprised if that was CIA set up they did try to frame Malcom X.

Alberto is a meme. Stop being autistic. It's rather sad that negroids claim other people's history. There prides like Great Zimbabwe was created Arab slavers lel

LOL it's sad cumskins try to take credit for the Romans and Vikings and Moors. When vikings were described as "swarthy"

No that's Sup Forums

Swarthy doesn't mean black, sorry.

Ok then what does it mean? And don't say "tanned" because it's the same word they used to describe North Africans.

Disgrace.

jus google it bro! xD

He gets stomped in the end anyways what do you care.

XD I did it means dark skinned XD

What's 2 + 2? And don't say 4, give me a real answer.

It's not that sickening really for anyone with even a small grasp of history and geography. What's more, whether it is movies, vidya or TV this shit has to sell and producers will always try to appeal to the biggest demographic. It's not a proper retelling of historical events... It's entertainment.
Fuck it, let the poor cunts have it if it makes them feel relevant.

dayum nigga, i'z freezin muh nutz off an sheit

Saw this on monday and was gonna make a thread on Sup Forums about it but was too lazy.

So Walt Whitman was African? bartleby.com/142/50.html