SEA:Segura (ankle) expected to return Thursday
OAK:Matt Chapman (knee) out Tuesday vs. HOU
SF:Eduardo Nunez to undergo MRI on hamstring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO63Ih0UAWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just in case anyone was still doubting the conspiracy

explain columns pls

sale would have a sub-1 ERA and 350 strikeouts if he played in the free outs league

hopefully they fix it.

manfred is a faggot.

6th for 76666666iners

he'd probably have hit 10 hrs too.

also, lmfao the mets. this is sad.

You already had one today, now stop

Not dead yet

% of TB - how many bases (1 for singles, 2 for doubles, etc.) dingers accounted for
HR/K - pretty obvious
PA/HR - also obvious
% of TTO - dingers divided by [dingers + Ks + walks]

nth for Red Sox desu

Meanwhile, we'll see more strikeouts than total hits soon

anyone want to trade for some shit players?

>percent of total bases (from home runs, I assume)
>dingers per punchout
>you can do this one champ
>percent of three true outcomes (I assume they mean the percent of ABs that end in a strikeout, a dinger or a walk)

Good.

The NL West has consistentlly been the hardest division in all of baseball for several years now. You face Kershaw one game, then you have to turn around and face Greinke and Bumgarner the next games. Literally no one can escape it. Who's a player of worth in the AL East. There sure as hell isn't any pitching there. What about offense? Who hasn't boosted their shitty offensive stats with their babby ballparks? Literally no player of value has come from the AL East in the past 10 years.

You do know this can only result on one thing, right? I hope you enjoy 62 feet 6 inches

gib degrom healthy
you take tanaka

Back at .500, so happy!

(Inb4 nolasco screws it all up tomorrow)

>Free out league
Then explain to me why the NL has won more World Series than the AL you stupid fuck.
>m-muh Yankees
You can't talk shit about the Yankees all the time, and then claim then as your daddy when it's convenient for you, you fucking cuck.

Corey Seager with his 3rd HR OF THE GAME. Dodgers lead Mest 10-0 going into the 6th

THIS is why the NL West is the best division

Kek, now this is something I did not expect

MARINERS!

le crowd the plate maymay

Remember that faggot that said Corey Seager was a bust like 2 days ago and today he's 4-4 with 3 home runs

1stros

He can't even win an ERA title pitching in the central all those years. He would never ever win one in the NL with Kershaw. Ever

i-it's only a slump, r-right guise?

"GUYS DON'T PITCH INSIDE ANYMORE!"
"YOU CAN'T PITCH INSIDE ANYMORE!"

You mean that false flagging doyer fan?
Yeah I remember

MARINYASSSS!

It's AAA shitters in the bullpen and Clippard and Tanaka being shitty

who keeps posting Springer in other boards?

What the fuck, 2001?

pic related plus either Paulino, Martes, or J.D. Davis for DeGrom

The interleague play record, which is a fair indicator of performance from the past 19 years, is greatly in the American League's favor. They have had the winning record the past 13 years.

The Dodgers have a .453 record which is one of the worst in their own league. The only NL West team with a winning interleague record are the Giants, with .512.

Meanwhile, the Red Sox and Yankees are .569 and .603 respectively.

11 of the past 20 WS wins have been AL teams. 8 of those were by an AL East team. 4 have been by an NL West team.

Yeah for Corey Seager to go for the home run when you shit with that and RBI with you done for the 3000th hit and 500 home runs for career into Hall of Fame for not go when the Dodgers.

There aren't any dodger fans on Sup Forums. Rockies Fan is a real guy. It's posted pictures before

are you drunk Jose?

whooooa broooooo take a chill pill

wait so the other 13 teams in the league I talk shit about are okay to claim as rings for the AL? you're gonna have to give me a detailed rundown on what I can and can't claim as "rings that AL teams won", it seems like a really in-depth subject

peak roids. dudes were angry as hell and nobody wanted to give up the sportscenter-that-night tater

Don't fucking talk for the Yankees when to do the shit for what not. World Series rings for not to count when shit on team for world series rings having them. Blue Jays reason for going to be the AL East for shit. Fucker.

Many people forget that it was Roid's and dingers that brought two towers down -_-

Respond to this.

what are you two even talking about my guys

Microscopic sample size

>There aren't any dodger fans on Sup Forums. Rockies Fan is a real guy. It's posted pictures before

Pls, I've been a user Dodgers fan on Sup Forums since the 2009 NBA playoffs. You don't know how shitty it was dealing with all the shitty Philly and SF tripfaggots here. Even as shitty as it's been being a Dodgers fan, I'm still here and all those tripfaggots are long gone now that their teams are shit.

>The interleague play record, which is a fair indicator of performance
>proceeds to list how the best NL teams have the worst interleague records, while the worst ones have the best

>completely forgetting how NL teams are at as huge disadvantage in AL parks because they don't have a DH on the roster

i keep seeing Springer on other boards
Just curious why someone is doing it

>clippard

I have always hated that fucking geeky motherfucker
I reember watching him shitting the bed with the nats everytime he went in and laughing my ass off, only for karma to bite me in the ass with the yanks signing him...

he easily would, your batters are much shittier and you literally get a free out lmao

don't worry my friend, he isn't the only pitcher in the AL that could switch over and run the league

Can confirm. I'm also a dodgers fan

Max Scherzer is literally doing this as we speak kek

nigger please this literally isn't english

go to bed you're drunk

what the heck

i know its you space

Max actually had a CYA in the AL. Sale was been cucked by Felix, Darvish, Kluber, and even Iwakuma all having better years than he. Fuck I think even Anibal Sánchez too. Sale isn't that good. If he was, he'd have won a CYA. WHERE IS THE CYA?

Best player in baseball right hurr

I don't have the energy to post on other boards these days, my friend

Bitch fuck your shit because the Blue Jays shit with the AL East have not to go when there's still game left before the All-Star break. For Josh Donaldson to go would be there if not in Miami with rest of Blue Jays. No more tulowitzki. Don't reply to me anymore.

Not totally impartial question;

Can Minneapolis be a post season competitor by next season?
this season seems like a good starter

Who's that?

He's going to look so great in Dodger Blue. It's all he's ever wanted. To be the Dodger 3B man.

Why is there a Mariners moose?

snake status:
>treaded on

There's now Moose's in the pr league

meese can swim m8

>discourage charging the mound
>spic hurlers think they can get away with bean ball

manfred was a mistake

Sale has been top 5 (one year he was sixth, when he was 23 yo) in CYA voting every year since 2012.

>youre not good unless you get the CYA
>CYA. WHERE IS THE CYA

lmao pissboi thinks nolan ryan was shit too because he didn't have all these glorious regular season awards

then again, they are worth more than rings

I'm a complete casual just really getting into baseball, the analytic stuff really spins the head some times, how the fuck do you approach it all?

Carefully.

i stuck this into google translate and it just gave me an ASCII penis

Cody Bellinger and Cody Seager or Gary Sánchez and Aaron Judge.

Which pair will have the better careers?

Which pair would you rather have for the next 10 years?

what do you need to know, friend

we're here to help

I want you to slap your self in the balls

only look at slugging, it's the only important stat

>this mets vs. dodgers game

yiiiiiikes

what's slugging and how do they measure it senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=eO63Ih0UAWE

>In play, no out(s).
>tfw

singles x 1
doubles x 2
triples x 3
jonrones x 4

(that number) divided by at-bats

it gives a rough idea of how well a dude hits for power

>M's

Corey Seager unironically almost did it

Nolan Ryan isn't that good. Vastly overrated pitcher. Pitcher forever but is vastly, vastly overrated. He's among the top 25-30 to ever live. Not even in the conversation for GOAT. just shows your analytical knowledge which is non-existant when you glorify being top 6 in CYA at age 23 but belittle Kershaw who had 3 CYA at age 24.

that is not how to do that

at the beginning of every season, the team goes down to the gun range and gets graded on their aim and choice of weaponry, and then assigned a slugging percentage. guys who can hit a dime with their bazooka typically have high slugging in the range of .450-.600, and these are the guys you want to watch out for because the better your slugging is, the more dingers the league licenses you to hit.

>Tigers pitchers
Not sure what doesn't make sense to you desu

0/10
Cringe.

thanks my dudes

>down by 2 in the bottom of the ninth
>bases loaded
>in play, run(s)
>3 minute delay to update the actual play

I literally never mentioned kershaw you obsessed insecure little boy

go to bed now, it's all going to be okay, no one's gonna talk bad about your hero

thank god

I couldn't sleep unless

ERA is the only pitching stat that matters
and relief pitchers are not real pitchers

, a stupid stat

that's not the way to find a mean average of anything, let alone Power, whatever that is