What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

''i dont know what to say''

really makes you think...

>i don't support free speech

It was a pre-planned tweet so the media would have an excuse to claim she "beat" Trump in some sort of confrontation, unfortunately she just fucked up and lost in front of everyone.

You know what she meant, pic related

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

She obviously wants to keep her meme game strong

YASS QUEEN YASSS!

Fucking hate people like that. I can't have an intelligible conversation anywhere else on the internet (this is coming from a leaf). Only thing kids can say in their defense now is "Killurslef", "kys","kill yourself you no-life"
how did it come to this...

>delete your account

isn't this the tumblr response when one of them is losing the argument?

we've been fighting reddit for almost a full year with their dusty kike that I think we forgot about the growing tumblrina right behind us

What does kys mean? I've been meaning to ask for months. Is it just abbreviated 'kill yourself'?

Do Australians not have kikebook?

Is that why your shitposting levels are much higher than everyone elses?

I think some faggot youtuber started using it and now all the cool kids are spamming it everywhere. And yeah, as far as I know, it means "kill yourself"

Kill
Your
Self

Kids were too fucking lazy to even type it out in full form.

She never did, see her attempted banning of "islamophobic hate speech" at the request of the OIC in 2011.

smdh

I don't have one.

Does Trump's tweet sounds like the start of an intelligent conversation to you?

Yes

Idk, but she set herself up to get BTFO by Trump.

She just mad he has 2 million more followers. It really doesn't sit well with me for Obama to support Hillary so blatantly. I know Bush endorsed McCain back in 2008 and Bill endorsed Al Gore so he's by no means the first to do so, I just think it would be in better taste for the president to remain impartial until after he leaves office.

DELETE THIS

Even Farrage knows Hillary is Crooked

youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY

@ 50 secs

Typical liberal tolerance and love, from the same people who want everything censored to prevent violence.

> clinton to trump

Based Farage.

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

They have kangaroo book, same shit, just in some weird ass version of english