TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

I liked season 4

The last 2 episodes were great

I liked Erics on the Street

some skits were ok
youtu.be/nG77yCESIXo

the interviews seem dead this time around and the skits themselves pretty forced

I want my sprite sponsorship

The gag is kinda dead. They know what they are getting into.

There were some golden moments in season 4 but there was far less creativity overall

The TI interview was atrocious for example. Probably the biggest name they'll ever book and Eric seemed to just make everything up on the spot, talking gibberish and doing random childish shit until the guy's bound to just leave.

Needs to branch out his skits, 'le epic ranch it up mullato man' shit is overrated and played out at this point, yet still appears in every episode, same with the 'i'm hurt please react funny to me stumbling around bleeding' bit.

he should interview more Nickelodeon Stars

Needs more ranch.

Hey guys what's up?

Jack Black's interview was the best in the whole series.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE KRAFT PUNK

ITS FINALLY TIME

TO INVESTIGATE 311

That's an amazing costume. The midgets are like armour.

GET OUT

the TI interview was straight shit. opening up the season with such a big name and not even doing anything funny either. TI sucked too. dude was just mumbling his ass off the entire time. i can appreciate when someones obviously weirded out but is still a good sport about it, not him

This definetly I never found the ranch skit that funny.

They need to go the writing room and make new jokes if they are going to go through with a Season 5 (I'm pretty sure they are going to get renewed)

They reused so many bits from S2 and S3, and they did the nude obama bit twice in the same Season which just felt like they ran out of shit to do.

>BILL COSBY IS INNOCENT

That shit had me dying.

Only season 4?

It was fine when it was just one pretty average skit that got a bit of virality and quotability. But for some reason it's like the fucking centerpiece of the show now.

A lot of them still don't, surprisingly. There's a reason he focuses on C and D list celebrities desperate to kickstart their career.

youtu.be/6NIL9HoW6UE

Was he actually high for it? He seemed like a mess. Doesn't he have kids?

This season fucking sucked.
They either need to completely reinvent the format or end it because it's really getting stale.

>the octopus
>not his best skit

pick one

3 >2=1>

Doubt it, the high you achieve from whippets only last like 2 minutes

DO NOT TOUCH ME I AM COVERED IN POISONS

>create absurdist show mocking mainstream
>sell out
>become mainstream on backs of loyal audience who doesn't realize you sold out years prior
>profit
>lose 'it'
welcome to real life, recent social studies grad.

so uh season 4 right? MORE LIKE SEASON SNORE.