Are there good places to live in Africa?

Are there good places to live in Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=place in Africa with no niggers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tunisia

Somalia, just bribe a warlord for protection and live like a king.

There isn't.

Rich suburbs of Lagos according to my ex who lived there for a while.

Mauritius,Seychelles,Sao Tome and Principe, Cape Verde

I bet Tunisia would be fun to visit but even though they're not very religious, would the Muslim majority thing be weird for a white kaffir?
Kek pretty sure this is high in the running for worst shithole on the planet m8, even if you're a warlord.
You ever visited your Afrikaner cousins before? South Africa, Namibia, and Botswana seem like they might be underrated.

Parts of South Africa

Tell me more? I bet the bad parts of Lagos are about as bad as it gets anywhere on earth but it's a fucking ridiculously huge city that I believe has a pretty diverse economy, even if there is still a ton of crippling poverty.
All tiny meme countries but yeah Mauritius and Seychelles both look beautiful. What do people do for work there though? I'm not familiar with Sao Tome and Principe or Cape Verde except by name. Have you visited any of these?

live? probably not.
Visit? lots of places

Yeah I mean I think most of the world is fine to visit but my question was definitely about places to live. All the retarded Sup Forums nigger memes aside, there's a certain sense of adventure/romanticism to Africa, and I imagine cost of living is cheap almost everywhere there.

Canary Islands.
Also these.

No but I'm planning to

The northern- and southermost regions of Africa are relatively well developed. Everything in between sucks.

Egypt...... before the Arab Spring

Arab Spring was mistake

My friend was born in the Seychelles but lived in Tanzania and Ghana for the first 15 years of his life.

The way he put it makes those places sound pretty safe and generally decent place to live if you got money.

Id like to go to Ivory Coast at some point.
But i dont think I'll ever live outside of Europe.

>Tanzania and Ghana
I would have expected these to both be pretty shitty places to be. Do you know any specifics about what it's like? Money goes a long way everywhere of course.

Rich parts of South Africa (mostly in Cape Town/near Cape Town), Namibia, Botswana, Mauritius, Seychelles, Cabo Verde, Canary Islands

spain

I don't know a whole lot desu. My other friend went volunteering in Tanzania recently, he loved it.

Sounds pretty safe desu. Of course you need vaccines and all that but I'm guessing there are more affluent areas in the country and it is apparently pretty secure there generally.

The first guy I mentioned said he only ever spoke English in those countries and he never had a problem. So I guess that's a plus.

Yeah it looks like English is the national language in Ghana, and in Tanzania it's Swahili but English is spoken as well...I had to look that up. That could be fun. I don't think I'll ever be rich by American/European standards, but it would be kind of fun to experience what richness feels like someplace else with a different basis for comparison...

france?

Well that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Bir Tawil

African population, but it's in Europe, try again.

something something unitary republic

lmgtfy.com/?q=place in Africa with no niggers

It's Ethiopia decent?

Morocco

Meh I don't want to live in a Muslim cunt. Not even a mostly secular one. I guess Turkey might be the exception.

There's an Ethiopian who grew up in NYC that lives in a million dollar mansion there
he was posting on /brit/ daily but I fear he may be dead now

>Kenya
Is functionally first world

pro tip: do NOT go to anywhere that wasn't part of the British empire

Why? Morocco and Tunisia are relative safe

Why is British Africa better? I mean I do unironically think you guys tend to improve things but is the difference that dramatic?

Fucking checked. I'd love to visit Morocco or Tunisia and it isn't a safety thing. I dunno m8, maybe if I went there I'd feel better about it than I do now.

I don't think Morocco is too religious really. If anything i'd choose that country. It has nice beaches and i suppose you could venture into the desert, too. The major cities like Marrakesch, Casablanca or Tangiers seem nice. Plus, you are close to Europe.
Have you read anything bby Paul Bowles? he was an american writer that moved to Tangiers at like 30 and stayed there for the rest of his life. His most famous novel, The Sheltering Sky and some of his short stories are about his life in Morocco. He's a great read. His stories made me obssesed with Morocco for some time.

Is that ethiopian? Looks delicious

Windhoek looks nice

Yes it does. Are there any first world-ish jobs there?

Bump

Oh, yea, those things