DAILY REMINDER

>Sup Forums; "hidler dindu nuffin wron"
>reality: hitler fucked it up, all of it

Cognitive dissonance anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
youtube.com/watch?v=FHnyQXyuTGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, are you the turkroach that discusses all that "anglos are evil" stuff?

There was a new fuehrer? What happened to him?

Literally führer for 5 mins before surrendering

Hitler had good ideas, but he was not good enough to execute them. Or maybe he was right, and the german people was not strong enough.

He was a fucking strategic retard.

The one annoys me most was refusing to give his soldiers the storm rifle for years because he was autistic and wanted them to use the gun he used.

I feel like you're that mudslime that said it's his right to illegally live in Germany.

>WHOAWHOA, HITLER KILLED THE BEST GENERATION OF GERMANS!
You mean the ones that scored themselves into one of the worst depressions in human history and were unable to fix, which Hitler pulled them out of?

He had some oatmeal and coffee.

Then he called in and surrendered.

>Cognitive dissonance

it's only cognitive dissonance if you're ignorant of history

Hitler was a pawn of the Deep State that went off the reservation. He exposed the money printing scheme to all of Germany and the Axis so they had to break the German people and Hitler.

War crimes are the distraction. (You must consider that it is illegal to question the official numbers of the Holocaust even today in modern Germany. That is how you know something major is being lied about.)

The Deep State lives on and now seeks to destroy by racemixing, all white gentiles who are not part of the Money Printing Society.

They will probably kill a lot of low level Jews too, if it makes you feel any better.

Daily reminder that jews regularly post on Sup Forums to try and make Hitler out to be a crazy person.

nice arguments, retard.

True, true. I just wanted to have some faith in my führer.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

From Praktischer Idealismus, written in 1925.

Everything you blame Hitler for was already happening when Hitler came to power. That's why people voted for FUCKING HITLER.

This.

He was quite literally the best thing that could have ever happened for Israel.

He even thought Jews were a race, when Ashkenazim/Sepphardim are descended from Persian and Turkish converts, and Mizrahim genetically identical to Palestinians.

Total fucking cock.

Daily reminder than Hitler lived into his elderly years in Patagonia. The FBI, KGB and Mossad knew EXACTLY where he was and never went after him.

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

>not knowing Karl Dönitz

watch it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHnyQXyuTGY

>2016
>believing in the Ashkenazi = Khazars story

well memed, my friend. you got one whackjob study going for you that isnt taken seriously by anyone except fascists and mudslimes