Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

>Full Frontal

Not even once. The previews of this show were her going around a comic convention playing SJW. Fuck that shit. Fuck Samantha Bee, I thought she was the best woman on the daily show but she's fallen from somewhat sane grace.

Who?

¿Quién?

Who?

Who?

5 minutes for what? Worst. Election. Ever. Muh 140 characters and various deletions

what is this dumb bitch talking about?

Bane?

Who dis slut?

What?

Qui?

literally who?

Who?

Who?

she's saying it took hillary's staff of 823 people 5 minutes to come up with that

basically admitting that hillary doesn't write her tweets which is what trump wanted to say lmbo

Is this the big forehead bitch with lesbian parents from under the dome?
I'd like to see her, full frontal.

Who & what?

Ffs. Who cares about social security and indictments on BOTH sides (Drumpf-U.), when we can talk about MY BAG

It actually took her % whole fucking minutes to come up with

> hurr durr delete your account

It took her 5 mins to do what a 14 year old shit poster could do in 5 seconds.

Who?

This doesn't even make sense. She says they're timestamped but Twitter doesn't say "this tweet was started at this time and was sent at this time". It just says when it was sent and it also doesn't account for time taken before even opening the tweeting box thing. What the fuck is wrong with this cunt? How stupid can you be?

>her
The account's info box says that Hillary's words are signed with an "-H"

What's worse is that it's a canned response that twitter niggers have been spamming to each other for months. It's the equivalent of "u mad bro? XD"

$0.08 has been deposited in your account
>also fuck you storefronts

Who? From where?

Who?

HOLY SHIT, SHILLDOG BTFO

Trump makes a tweet, Hillary's account responds with "delete your account" 5 minutes later, and Sam B assumes that the tweet hasn't been run through 7 different committees and submitted to multiple pollsters for review months in advance.

Who?

That idiot assumes that "Hillary & co." saw the tweet the instant it was posted.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

who?

this will not stand

ebin twatter feud

literally who?

Who?

who?

Qui?

Who?

Damn, looks like us trumpsters got GTFO.
I'm a #bushranger now

Who?

>female saying "dude"
Never ever acceptable

[Donald Trump]: "Delete your account."
>OMG MISOGYNY RACISM BIGOTRY REEEEEEEEEEE

[sHilldawg]: "Delete your account."
>OMG STUNNING AND BRAVE!