Band shirts: profound social statement or a sign of insecurity?

Band shirts: profound social statement or a sign of insecurity?

neither you dolt. more like a show of support and interest, or as a souvenir from a great show.

he looks fine

>ME LIKE THING ME NEED OTHER PEOPLE TO KNOW ME LIKE THING SO I WEAR THING ON SHIRT

the highest form of autism

It's just a band shirt bro relax. People wear them all the time, go out and get some fresh air please.

forgot my pic

Nice selfie

of you

isn't that devandra banhart

Neither. I wear shirts for my own sake. If I was wearing a band shirt for a social statement I'd be a faggot.

I have a Boris shirt and an Earth shirt and no one will ever comment on them so I don't even think about the fact that I'm wearing them.

haha that was epic, man

>as you can see, I've posted a photo of a small minded wojak, along with an example of one of your arguments. Checkmate again!

I wear band shirts hoping people will talk to me about the band and become my friend. No one has ever talked to me about one of my shirts.

How would a bandshirt represent insecurity? If at all it proves the opposite because insecure betas don't like to tell what kinda music they listen to.

he's on a Swans album

Wearable soy

My entire wardrobe of shirts and hoodies is band merch, mostly of stoner doom or classic rock bands. Fight me faggots.

I think putting that much emphasis and thought into what other people wear is probably a higher form of autism than wearing shirts you like

p . _. -o

same

This, so much!

I listen to so many genres that no one of my friends listen to. I have shirts from the artists hoping someone will recognize them and I'll find people to go to shows with.

this is why i laugh whenever i see plebs make threads using or about this pic

Q(0.0Q)

>Bad posts: profound social statement or a sign of insecurity?

Reminder only people with autism care this much about what others wear.

How many times are you going to make this post?

I like band shirts. When I see someone in public wearing the shirt of a band I like I get excited. Plus they're good conversation starters. If I wasn't wearing a Ween shirt I never would have met my best friend.

Band shirts are a fun way to support artists you like. People in this thread are overthinking it

triggered?

I think they looks sweet and I usually get complimented when I wear them at work.

this
dunno why autistic fucks need to make a big deal of everything

This thread: redundant repost or a sign of boredom?

I have a lot of obscure band shirts. I have Loveless, Boards of Canada, Slowdive and more. Yes nobody knows the bands but I dont care. They look cool af

Usually when you realize the show is great none of of the style and size you wanted left.

If you think it's either, it's a sign of insecurity.
Otherwise, "no"

It’s a social signal not worse or better than other clothes, get over yourself.

My drum teacher asked me where did I get my TDEP shirt and that was it, I still justly remained a shitty student.

band shirts are always cool.

I got a high five at a show a while back for wearing a Full of Health shirt. I acted like a sperg but it was cool.

Kek

All clothes are a social statement

>HE
>LOOKS
>FINE

if i'm gonna be a walking billboard for something i'd like it to be something I enjoy

someone at a festival once approached me because I was wearing a flying lotus t-shirt

I only wear band t shirts, and I wear them for myself. I like the way they look and I love the music associated with the imagery so it feels nice, and I love seeing album covers so big in person. The only shirt that anyone's ever commented on is a Pinkerton shirt I have, other than that I pretty much only wear shirts of artists more under the radar that the majority is unfamiliar with and no one's ever commented on them, and I much prefer it that way as I am not fond of interaction with strangers of any kind. I don't see how it's any different than wearing a Nike shirt or something, I just think they look nice so whenever I buy clothes those are the shirts I buy

This is what fashion is for though, it's communication

Making this thread daily: profound social statement or a sign of insecurity?

Is that one of the Avett brothers?