Coruscant was earth

Coruscant was earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAJeYe-abUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>in a galaxy far, far away...

Nah

Can't be. Its position in the galaxy doesn't match.

>a long time ago

These.
>core planet
>in a galaxy far, far away
Also
>whole planet is a city
>no oceans
>no greenery whatsoever
>almost no lifeforms other than sentients

Shit, Alderaan would have been a safer bet, were it not turned to rubble.

Also I don't think Alderaan has a moon. It's a space station.

Billions of years can change that

A galaxy far far away is actually hell.

Billions of years would just spin it around. Galaxies don't expand out any more than our solar system expands out from the Sun.

>thousand layers of city
>metal structure build on top of another

If coruscant where a real thing it would have crushed itself and it would be a planet with a thick layer of scrap metal.

maybe it has lower gravity

a) No they can't. We can predict the Sun's trajectory and it won't end up closer to the core of the galaxy, if anything it will move further away.
b) If you're already accepting the premise that this is billions of year in the future, you may as well accept the canon that says this happened a long, long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

But user, it's the future, in space!

No it wouldn't. There's more than enough metal and silicon on Earth to contruct something like that. Also, as the planet increases in radius gravity gets weaker.

according to this video everyone would die of heat on such a planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAJeYe-abUA

I'm surprised nobody has noticed how in the special edition Coruscant has two suns during the ROTJ celebration montage. Fuckin Lucas is a hack

Ummm Earth is canon in Star Wars and it isn't in the Star Wars Galaxy.

Look on Wookiepedia for Earth and also Breasts, Jizz, Chairs, and the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center.

Future tech can sole that, what I don't buy is that the lower levels are some kind of lawless wasteland full of gangs and monsters. They'd need to maintain the structures and machines somehow, I mean do they send military expeditions down there every time something breaks down?

>>a long time ago in a galaxy far away

sure sure

>there's more than enough metal and silicon on earth

Mate it's the size of earth. No there isn't.

>As the planet increases in radius gravity geta weaker

Unless there's a decrease in actual planetary mass, gravity stays exactly the same. What are you, ten?

charum hakkor was earth

can't listen to his autist voice

I wasn't gonna be the one to say it, but yeah

>a long time ago in a galaxy far away
wait a minute, that means that all the characters we see in the star wars universe are already dead??

>tfw no prehistoric humanity Halo game