youtube.com/watch?v=21eYqibrBNI
youtube.com/watch?v=GxSLIgNKYZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>13 posts early

Where the FUCK is the custodian?

feel like every day we test the janny more and more

hes gonna snap soon

Post the pepe that best sums your feelings right now

think the fact i post here and sub to a few alt right youtubers would make a gov't intelligence agency like the NSA not hire me because they think i'm a white nationalist terrorist?

really miss having a gf lads

just seeing all these couples out and about on a friday evening having a good time, I miss just having someone to go to the pub to or even just talk to

now here I am on an anime imageboard talking to anonymous people

boss man parred me off even more by flogging me frozen cod that tastes grim af

And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do
Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue

font

iktfm. we're going to make it one day, the only thing we can do is to hold out and do the best we can in the meantime

23 posts early mate bump limit is 310

not for a low level job
if you get high up the ranks then maybe

the severity of the background checks starts off quite low but increases very fast

IT'S A FUCKING OUTRAGE IS WHAT IT IS

cant be that clever if he's stacking shelves mate

but yeh most religious people are conditioned to believe because their family believes. just a learnt behaviour like everything else. a shame really.

god save us from religion

nice wholesome post but fuck off yank

you still on for the BOMB ATTACK NIGGERS MUSLIMS JEWS TERROR RETRIBUTION JUSTICE WHITE RACE ?

get me a thimble full of kopparberg and I'm your man

i work at a consultancy

he's legitimately like iq of 130.

one day you'll wake up at 11:30 AM on a Sunday with a bf you love and you'll make some coffee and pancakes and it'll all be alright

>shoes in bed

FOY

doing some very lengthy farts

hate fronerges hate muslems hate puffs hate special needs

love pints simple as

homosexuals are never happy.

Anyone here work at The Range?

>already get to do this

Feel blessed

why do you call them gays then?

Homosexual here, feeling very happy.

>tfw had a gf i loved
>tfw craved being away from her

>tfw she's gone now
>tfw just want her back

what did my feelings mean by this

is it me or are skydiving instructors always ridiculously handsome bearded blokes with nice arses

No, they won't hire you because you aren't smart or capable enough

i was happy back when i had a bf tbqh

You're a dumb cunt?

theory: the chinese are causing global warming so when invade canada and its 27 degrees theyll feel right at home

Was unironically approached by Mi5 in uni.

alri lads, going to abseil a negro.

Rasheed

Posters above are gay

Enjoy it now, you'll be burning in hell soon enough

AAAAH STOP POSTING THESE CUNTS

Fuck off krauts

I'm happy

I will as soon as the yanks admit they're worse drivers.

the chinese are leading the world in renewable energy.

>goes to hell
>its actually significantly colder than my room right now
that wasnt so bad

how old are you
cause your either old as balls or a liar

they stopped the tap-on-shoulder recruitment like 10 years ago and only started it again last year

t. my dad was approached at oxford, just like you claim to have been

I'll always be in love with him, my heart won't stop hurting

love jumping in Sup Forums conversations without announcing "not him but" and seeing newfags/redditors stumble trying to connect my post with previous ones that were not me instead of simply realizing that i'm a different person since it's an anonymous imageboard

>Milo Yiannoppanonce

>tfw wide hips

doesnt work on flagboards that much tho does it

question:

why have upper british class girls become like weird valley-girls? I saw 2 very posh girls on 2 separate occasions in the last week.

The first was on her laptop saying:
'Yahh So Emily Was Like In France Helping Out Refugees, But I Was Feeling Like So Stressed With Uni I Just Couldn't Go and I Felt Like So Totally Bad About It, But Then She Isn't That Much Of A Friend, I mean She's A Friend But Not Like That If You Know What I Mean'

the other was talking with the same stupid posho accent with tthat weird new uni-up speak shit
'So Guys Like I Was Talking To Hannah And She Told Me The Guys From X College Were Taking The Fancy Dress Party Like Very Seriously Like Harvey Posho-Twatson Is Apparently Coming In A Leotard, I Think We Need To Seriously Improve Our Outfits'

How the fuck do you exist being this much of a vapid fannyflap?

hate how my brother talks to his kids with his poncey middle-class 'please do what I ask' tone

FFS my dad grew up working class and would shout at us and therefore we knew he fucking meant business and were scared shitless of him

my borther's kids meanwhile just laugh at him while he's doing his 'NOOO DAS NAUT ROOOIGGHT!'

upward mobility was a mistake

Graduated in 2005. Fuck sake I'm old.

Are most brits actually this retarded? That they think the average person speeding 20 over on a highway is exclusive to britain? Roaring over here

Fresh off the boat, from kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on by saying stupid jokes that your little furry ladyboi cuntsucking friends would give (You)'s for. None of that here. You don't rate your dick. You don't . This ain't , kid. This is . We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to , you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Rolled a cheeky spliff lads

>yanks even DARE compare driving in their retardomatics to driving on country roads here

getting very angry lads

gives you a great butt though, innit
t. widehipped fella

paedo grandpas OUT

No I'm saying our actual speed limits are actually higher you dumb dodging cunt.

there are fewer opportunities since it needs to be a leaf post, but then it's much more effective
on id boards (and i guess Sup Forums with user flags) it's even better because you can get accused of proxy samefagging

My tea's gone cold
I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all

haha love this

not a bender so i'd rather have massive shoulders thanks

does give me a natural advantage for squats and deadlifts though

STOP POSTING KEYWORDS
foy

Got a source for that or more riveting "I know more about your country than you do" anecdotal evidence?

>gif
fuck off

again, you've never actually driven here have you?

girls like guys with tight arses

At least they stay on their own retard continent and don't share a border with us.

Gay pride!

>american drivers
youtube.com/watch?v=J3MipgiSNU4

Please, fill me in on your riveting personal anecdotes about how you drive so much faster in the UK, it means a lot to me

>an hour and a half of slavery left

>an americoon criticising others for commenting on their country

you really shouldn't have replied to me ISLAM DEATH EXPLOSIVES LONDON PARIS NEW YORK 9/11

>perverts making up sick fanfictions are unique to the LGBTQA+ community
ummm, no sweety x

Unironically great post

please comment on this

get a new gf

I bet she has a new bf

Well you can fall for chains of silver
You can fall for chains of gold
You can fall for pretty strangers
and the promises they hold
You promised me everything, you promised me thick and thin, yeah
Now you just say "Oh Romeo, yeah, you know I used to have a scene with him"

who /henley/ here?

AYO HOL UP...

this is why americans need massive trucks
they need to pull their wives around
youtube.com/watch?v=21eYqibrBNI

2bh though, getting high on crystal meth and having orgies with random strangers isn't as common in London's straight community as it is in its gay one.

why have you capitalised every word

very off putting

Shan't even be letting a single syllable be entering my eyelids lad

This is going to be a losing battle for you

because they do that upseak thing. Where everything sounds like a question?

genuinely in tears

why are queers such perverted degenerates?

was it a dolphin in a bathtub

might have a wank lads

i dont get it

Just in case anyone wants it, it's the theme to John Adams, an absolutely kino show

youtube.com/watch?v=GxSLIgNKYZY

>yanks prefer something like to actually driving through the woods on a regular road