Figo was on of the GOATs
Beckham is a meme freekick taker

Ricky Gervais played for Madrid?

>playmaker
>or a player that is useless unless its a deadball

Pretty easy choice tßh

/thread

easy FIGO

Beckham was not a meme player, he ran and he fought a lot on the pitch. I loved him in his late years when he was playing centre more than on the wing.
That said, Figo was an incredible player and he probably was better than Becks

----------Ronaldo------------
------Raul----------Figo------
----Zidane-Beckham-----
-----------Makelele----------

problem solved

>Figo
>rw
You must be at least 18 to post here

ITT: 15 year olds who have never seen either play aside from JewTube highlight reels spewing their shit opinions

Figo should have been a LW desu.

This is accurate. Beckham was much more than a set piece taker but Figo was way above him.

Figo of course. Is that even a question?

Beckham. Figo was a fancy dribbler but Becks had more end product.

Both were overrated. But I take Digo.

Just imagine that team, they would rape anyone

Redpill me on Figo Euro 2000 goal against England. It didn't touch the defender..

except they didn't

Well that group never played together since Makelele left the summer Beckham joined

thankfully Florentino learned from his mistakes

if Casemiro asks for 3x pay you bet he will give it to him

Are you having a laugh? ^_^

Just because you were occupied watching obesitycollide does not mean that the rest of the world did. Also, 2004 was not that long ago.

Depends who my right back is. If it's Gaz Nev then Becks.

Figo
Not just deadballs, his crossing was as accurate as you're ever likely to see in a player.

>you now remember that steve mcmananananananaman played in that team

>beckham, the spiceboy
>literally England's Paulo Henrique Ganso

No need to ask, Muhamed

You are high off your ass gay boy. Figo all day erry day

Beckham was legit good but Figo definitely the better footballer

deservedly

>le Beckham was only good at free kicks meme

He was GOAT tier at crossing, set pieces and long passes. He had great stamina and workrate, had decent speed and was a good finisher whenever he had an opportunity. It seems that you only get rated as a winger these days if you are a speed dribbler, end product doesn't seem to matter as long as you can 'give the fullback a problem' with muh pace and skillz.

The winger role has changed tbf. Beckham would have been pretty shit as a modern wide forward.

Even with Ronaldo on the receiving end of his crosses?

on the other hand, imagine the Beckhams on their prime with today's social media...

>that flag
>that garbage post

Obviously Figo.

Who was better than Memedane, btw.

Becks wasn't just a FK taker, newfags. Obviously Figo was better but show more respect

I thought he was finally getting his career back on track at Sevilla. What happened?

He wouldn't be delivering the ball as often, back in 4-4-2 pretty much his sole role was to move up and down and constantly look for the runner.

Nowadays the front 3 all break together, are marked closely all game and the box gets congested quickly.

Obviously this

Last time I checked, Sanpaoli wouldn't play him because he's too slow and lazy on the pitch. He was permabenched.

>Still salty 19 years later

Dude

lmao

3-0

>Sells Makelele
>Buys Beckham
>Never win a League again

Woodgate too

Tough one, considering Figo couldn't score with this man in defense

>Beckham would have been pretty shit as a modern wide forward.
He would be moved to the centre and do even better now that retards in England realise posession is kinda a good thing to have.