What was the point of her character?

What was the point of her character?

Be hella fucking epic.

Sell chrome storm trooper toys

>Black manlet with self esteem issues dominates a tall, powerful, highly decorated aryan woman.
The point was to make my dick hard.

This and trash compactor comedy relief character

Each trilogy has a useless but cool-looking character.

Bubble Fett. Darth Mall. Captain Plasma.

To be murdered by Finn and Han

Does anyone else find it how weird how over the top Finn became in the 3rd. He was totally okay with killing his old human allies and it was all done in a slapstick manner. So much for that bullshit about Finn being human and full nuance.
What the FUCK Jew Jew

Shit, now that I think about it, Darth Maul was the prequel generations Boba Fett. Think about all the toys and shitty halloween costumes.

this desu

Truth

she's very tall and shiny
like a wookie but different
and a womyn!
jj. so progressive.

Amen brother

Subvert a touchstone of goyim culture through feminization for the purposes of Chosen group survival strategy.

she isn't kill

Lmaoing at all those beta coons projecting their own IRL experiences onto this starshit setting/power trip fantasy

Maul and Fett actually did more than Plasma

>useless

Maul is a huge deal in Clone Wars and Rebels, both of which are canon

Wouldn't Jango Fett be the prequel's Bobba? He is equally useless, at least Darth Maul killed some guy.

Jango killed a Jedi.

>The wookie has more lines than Captain Plasma and it doesn't even speak english

>Le winky wonky face

D-did I do it right user??

Yeah, a background character. Maul killed one of the heroes and was the boss fight of the first movie.

legit as a casual film goer couldn't get over this character, painted silver and shown to be this important hierarchical figure. Lmao into the trash you go, literally. It baffles me more than the plane scene of TDKR (but not on the philosophical, metaphysical and memetical level).

its kind of weird they hired Meme Tall Actress to play Captain Plasma but she wore the gender neutral costume and never took her helmet off thus making her only female in the sense of a voice over. could have gotten anyone to do voice over work.

Anyway...she should have been the spinning baton storm trooper that attacked finn instead of TR-8R

also she should have refused to shut down the shields. Probably have Chewie knock her out and they use her thumb print/key card/whatever to lower it.

Not many people can kill a jedi 1vs1 canonically. He could had beaten Mace and even obi if he had the high ground

Tropper?

>tfw both fetts died because their jetpacks got fucked up and they couldn't get the high ground

>dem tasteful pubes

Mace vs Maul would have been a good fight just because both of em were trained to be physical fighting tanks.

At least in the old canon Palpatine pretty much left out any/all training on sith based force powers in exchange for Maul being being extensively trained in physical shit.

To shove another stronk woman down our throats. She'll no doubt be back in the sequels and do more.

Yeah, I hate it when women do anything.

Perhaps, but at the time of viewing, Maul was only there to facilitate the death of Qui-Gon, who wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place.

Obi-Wan mentions Yoda training him, but never Qui-Gon.

And all Fett did was track the Millennium Falcon. But Vader had already arrived before them, suggesting he'd already known about it, meaning all Fett had to do was act as courier, transporting Han to Jabba's Palace, then standing around until he gets knocked into the Sarlacc pit.

From a blind man. By accident.

Arguably yes, but he's also the template for the Clones.

But I have a completely different complaint for him. Namely, how fucking absurd the plot is involving him.

>use bounty hunter as template
>his independence will be perfect for our obedient soldiers
>let's get that independence out so they can become obedient soldiers
>now, bounty hunter, go kill this senator
>here are some saberdarts specifically found on this planet of cloners
>Now the Jedi can trace your involvement back here
>where they will accept the existence of commissioned clones they did not, in fact, commission, to conveniently fight a war we're instigating
>actually, let's remove the planet from the archives
>a planet whose absence in spite of implication of presence even a fucking child can figure out is still there
>OUR EVIL PLAN IS FLAWLESS

Boba also almost killed Luke. Fett also didn't sabotage the Empire.

Same point as this guy I'd imagine.

>But I have a completely different complaint for him. Namely, how fucking absurd the plot is involving him.
B-but it was the will of the force you d-dummy.

To have a returning role in the next film. Now she has a personal vendetta against the lead roles (particularly Finn).

How many pens does this niqqa need?

>Now she has a personal vendetta against the lead roles (particularly Finn).
What are the chances they end up fucking?

Not at all. He'll turn Rei into a coal burner, though.

It's Rey, you fucking weeb.

to make EAs battlefront promise of accuracy look completely retarded

oh shit he's pulling out his jpegs

Gwen has notits and really wispy pubes, though

To appear in later films and draft off of GoT.

Those actually arent pins. They are ranking insignia.

Action figures. That's it. It's a stormtrooper, but it's CHROME!!! WHHOOOOOAAAAAA xDXD

Literally the whole point. Disney only thinks in terms of money and how decisions can make them even more money.

This. She's the Boba Fett of the new movie, a character barely there with a following about how badass she is even though she doesn't do anything other than get punked effortlessly.

Next movie she'll be around as part of Finn's arc. He severs her arm out of revenge and she dies at some point in the movie.

I thought she was crushed to death in the trash compactor

>hairy vagina

needs more bush

Literally only in the movie to attract the Game of Thrones audience

Prove me wrong

I bet this bitch can dunk

>jpeg
>it's a png
HAHAHAHA
BLACKS CONFIRMED FOR OBJECTIVELY INFERIOR ON A BIOLOGICAL LEVEL
WHITE PEOPLE WIN AGAIN HAHA

>its an "i have no accomplishments in real life so i have to take the minor victories online to boost my self esteem" episode
always skip these ones desu

I'm sorry but it's a scientifically proven fact that those who understand the differences between lossy compression and lossless compression have a much higher IQ and are more satisfying sexually.

If you can't tell the difference between a jpeg and a png you're likely very stupid, poor and undesirable both sexually and romantically.

Tarkin was actually a threat though, the new admiral in Episode 7 is more like him especially since he's controlling over Ren.

>muh info graphs

Is it possible for you not to get triggered over block people?

>it's a scientific fact
please post the peer reviewed study thanks
also, you better BACK THE FUCK OFF, kiddo. you think you can just MEME around these parts? while I'M here?? i'm the only one who MEMES in these parts, so if you know what's BEST for you, you'll RUN and NEVER come back here again...
UNDERSTAND?
*glares at you menacingly*

It's also scientifically proven that racists have low IQs and that blacks aren't of a different species/ sub species to us.

How does that make you feel?

He was Fins boss he was mad at, so they just made her look cool I guess. Why not?

>What was the point of her character?
it's [the current year], her daughter must have a strong female character to look up to

I do believe Brienne of Tarth said as much in an interview, in almost exact words

no one cares about race, we're talking image compression and now you're just completely side-stepping the question because it threatens your own sense of self-worth.
If you don't know the difference between a bmp, png and jpeg you honestly don't have any reason to complain when black people get murdered, because you've proven already that you aren't of sound mind and intelligence.

>But I have a completely different complaint for him. Namely, how fucking absurd the plot is involving him.
>use bounty hunter as template
>his independence will be perfect for our obedient soldiers
>let's get that independence out so they can become obedient soldiers
This was what most bother me. He was good because he could act and think and be his own man.
Only way I would have accept that is that Clone Troopers started failing left and right and rebelling. In fact I thought it was a good touch of a design flaw that each clone started to customize their shit or make a brand or look ways to be unique. The movies failed miserably to show that, but Tartakovsky Clone Troopers (the cartoon not any of the stupid 3D animated shit) was pretty good in showing how good Clone Troopers could be (Arc Troopers) and how they started to choose names and be unique.

>no one cares about race
>posted a pol certified "infograph" about race
>mentions blacks constantly in his posts
>mentions blacks IN THE POST he says no one cares about race
>thinks knowing the difference between picture formats means shit in the real world

one more:
>its an "i have no accomplishments in real life so i have to take the minor victories online to boost my self esteem" episode

I never mentioned blacks in any of my posts, you're obviously some kind of uneducated nigger if you think I hate or disrespect dirty coons in any way, shape or form.
I actually have a spook girlfriend and tons of filthy charcoal friends who think I'm really cool.

The problem is you disgusting ashy porch monkeys disregard all real world evidence that image compression has a correlation with intelligence and attractiveness so you pretend that everything is just about race.
Well I'm sorry but normal people don't share your views, normal people love the negroes and know the difference between a png and a jpeg.

It's only recently become somehow acceptable to call a png a jpeg because politically correct nazis think that if big lipped monkeys can't differentiate the two there is some systematic impression in place.
Well I'm sorry but there's nothing racist about lossless compression, lossless compression is perfectly natural and safe to use.
I have saved thousands of bmps as pngs and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

thanks for the pasta, cunt

>.png
>those jpeg artifacts
I fucking knew it.
you fucking chimps can't even comprehend basic image compression methodology and convert jpegs into pngs without even considering the vast ramifications for your incompetence.
I'm honestly at a loss, I gave you the opportunity to prove image compression was racist and you utterly failed at the most basic level.
I almost feel bad for you.

trust me bud, not as bad as i feel for you rn

>Darth Mall
He just hangs out at the foot court staring menacingly at people carrying a plastic lightsaber

She probably got raped by the trash compacter worm

It's funny because TR-8R became way more of a breakout character than Phasma did.

moar

I don't even know if the typos are intentional at this point

And the reality

>he doesn't have a foot court at his local mall

I bet your kinoplex doesn't serve crabslegs either. Typical.

Goodness gracious.

actually not as bad as I expected.
Pussy looks fine, no blotchy skin.
But obviously
>no tits
>no hips
she looks like a tall 10 year old with pubes.

>It's funny because TR-8R became way more of a breakout character than Phasma did.

This is why trying to make a film legacy by painting by numbers doesn't work.

You just don't know what will work and what wont in reality.

Still would.

Just thought you would like to know that I just rubbed one out to this. Was pretty good too.

I would.

>being this triggered and angry and gay and triggered at the same time

FUCK DA POLICE relief

pleas delet

Fuck off, virgin scum.

what do we need in this movie? well what did the old one have

>young nobody that rises to be a hero
>an armored character that does nothing
>a giant space station
>edgy bad guy
>a pilot
>an older mentor type that dies
>a hairy motherfucker
>a cute robot

hey what about diversity

>pfff, throw in a nigger, fuck it

She was suppost to do the "TRAITOR" scene, but was too incompetent to do it. So they had her instructor do it instead. Very few women can do action scenes, yet hollywood wants to sadlyplay the narrative of "muh strong independant women" and use unsuitable females for the roles. They also could not cut ger out because they first hyped her up, so they thought that "mean men force her to lower the scield and then throw her in the trash compactor" would save her character. Sadly they didn't realise that this makes her character look as dumb and incompetent as the actress who played her.

sell toys

>It's also scientifically proven that racists have low IQs
It's proven that openly racist people have lower IQs, most people are smart enough to keep quiet about it in day to day life since certain ((((people)))) will have you destroyed for it

savage

>It's proven that openly racist people have lower IQs

that's because all races which are not white are more likely to be racists

me on the far right

Disney afternoon vs street fight turbo was so bad

I agree, her just willingly fucking over the FO with just the threat of death threw a curve ball of cowardice that you wouldn't expect from her. Like if you're going to have an Imperial Officer betray their command to save themselves you should probably visually show that they're self-centered and don't believe in the ideology full heartedly.

Also it was a fucking waste to not have her take her helmet off. The behind the scenes clips show her both with her hair out and in a black netting and she's stunning. She could have easily pulled off a Space Brieane of Tarth look.