Will there ever be a Evangelion movie?

Will there ever be a Evangelion movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/505024/81686e1588/
exhentai.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are slav women obsessed with anime

There's no point in discussing it until we see how GITS is received.

Everyone is obsessed with anime m90

yes, bella is in it

They're the only ones autistic enough to pull it off with any real level of success

I sincerely hope not.

I want Anno to finish Rebuild and then be done with this series once and for all.

Because they're fucking next door neighbours.

Sino-Russian relations are a massive part of culture/history that seem to be totally glossed over in western education.

Assuming GitS doesn't tank, then probably, maybe sometime in the next 5 years
I don't know how well it would work, especially when you consider that most movies with a young teenage lead are typically adaptations of YA schlock, so I would imagine that that would color the production if any major executive meddling goes on. Beyond that, you get into the trouble with cutting down a ~8 hour TV show into a 90 minute movie, and the fact that the rebuild tried to do the same thing with very limited success isn't exactly inspiring. I'd definitely be willing to see it, if only out of curiosity, but there's a lot of stuff that needs to be combed over by a really skilled screenwriter if they want it to work at all

Some things only work in animation.

Cast:

Shinji
Asuka
Rei
Gendo
Misato
Kaworu

Isn't he a little too masculine to play Shinji?

Every time I see someone go: "ASUKA IS MAI WAIFU" or some dumb shit like that it makes me want to kill myself.

How the hell is waifus everything you get out of a great show like Evangelion?

Whether Anno is done with it or not is independent from if Hollywood is going to make a movie

>Sino

Sino means Chinese. Anime is made in Korea.

Mari and Yui

Does Anno not own the rights to the Evangelion IP?

Doesn't he have the final say as to whether the movie gets made?

Nobody likes you.

Plus Shanjo ending up with a fucking dude lmao was Anndo's way of saying get off the planet to waifufags. That said Asuka was a slice of primo cunt.

Dunno
The great irony with Evangelion is that for a show that's so heavily based around questions of personal relationships and how you connect with the world around you in spite of human fears of contact and questions of self worth, the only thing most people seem to have gotten from it is
>woah look at that big cool purple robot, I can't wait to buy several 1/64th scale replicas and spend all my time painting them alone
and
>tfw no perfect qt Rei/Asuke gf :,,,,((

>slav """"women""""

No because it would look fucking retarded with real-life actors and realistic-looking CGI. So either everything looks like cosplay, or they change everything around and make it nearly unrecognizable

It will be glorious.

Probably not
We already have pacific rim which is virtually the same thing

post asuka feet

they want to attract a neckbeard to marry them so they can escape the hellhole of Eastern Europe

>Evangelion movie
>Main characters will be aged up to 18
>Actors will be at least 22

No. Fuck off.

this

in the time since Evangelion has come aired, 18 is the new 14 in terms of maturity

I saw it and it was just like okay with a lot of basic psychology and pointless Christian symbolism.

The only thing I took away from the whole series was cool designs and Misato being best girl.

link

asuka is best girl

uhhh really not comfortable with the Nazi imagery here family.

exhentai.org/g/505024/81686e1588/

you can cry about it in the gas chambers

well Sup Forums is a white supremacist board so I'm going to have to ask you to leave

just redirects to exhentai.org/

well w/e the artist is sentou kaiiki, should be easy to find there or wherever

works on my machineā„¢

>m90

mninety?

A BAR MITZVAH

>Reifags are nonexistent now

No because Anno hates America.

Shinji - Jaden Smith
Asuka - Nicola Peltz
Rei - Kylie Jenner
Gendo - Will Smith
Misato - Eva Green
Kaworu - Paul Dano

not sure if troll or just this new
lurk more pls

A black Gendo?

Trump's America

???

Jaden Smith would be a black Shiji.

classic nagisa

No. The only way this could happen and be good is if someone matched the tone of the original. This is why Ghost in the Shell is going to suck. It's never going to happen.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
O
U

H
A
V
E

T
O

B
A
C
K

Imagine the twitter posts once Jayden gets into full existential crisis Shinzo mode.

it's a trump reference?

But You Can Have Fun On A Rainy Day Too It's All Literally A Matter Of Perspective

Get behind me, he's gonna get real mean soon and I care too much for you to see you get hurt.

Not sure if troll or retarded, either way you have to go back

lads............

Is this for real?

this will never stop being funny

it was made by someone on the Samantha Bee show I think

>Casting a bunch of white actors even though their characters are Japanese

Asuka and Kaworu and the members of SEELE are probably the only exceptions here

Childhood is arguing about Asuka or Rei, adulthood is realizing that Misato is best girl.

I mean I was an adult when I saw the show so it never occurred to me why people would like the other two. Misato was fucking great. Wish anime in general had better character development. Instead we're kinda left with little snippets.

>best hair color
>biggest boobs
>slob
>drunk
>as lazy as you are
>no flaws

Are you implying that big boobs are a bad thing?

no I'm listing all of the good things about her

hmm this really makes me think

Gotcha, I saw the "no flaws" in greentext and thought you were implying that all of the above were flaws.

It's more the difference between being a beta and being an alpha.

Rei is an autistic doll that betas want to "protect"
Asuka is a mouthy bitch that betas want to be dominated by

Misato is a sexy older woman who is assertive, but not to the degree that she becomes a cunt, and she's flawed and fragile, but not in the unemotional easy-mode of Rei

It shouldn't.
>Eva piloting is incredibly dangerous and there's a very high risk pf death
>Misato would rather fuck Pen-Pen then Shinji
>Asuka verbally abuses already mentally frail Shinji
>Rei may be submissive but she's fucking crazy

Evangelion is fucked, it's just you can't explain why without spoilers.

you don't see them anymore because if anyone says anything liking rei, hordes of asukafags appear to spam smug anime girls at them, so they generally keep to themselves

Misato literally says she would fuck Shinji, right before she blows up

Asuka fags are degenerate anyways, Purple is the perfect fusion of red and blue and is legal

we already got a better version. it took the good parts, which are the visuals and actions sequences, and got rid of the bad part, which is the annoying little kids

To get him into the fucking robot. This is a huge part of Misato where she can only get people to do what she wants via sex. If she wanted Shinji dick she would have gotten it earlier, she's that type of gal.

You are right how she can only relate to people via sex, but wrong that she would have had sex with him if she wanted, Shinji is too autistic too into sex and would just run away shrieking autistically.

>Fuyutsuki: Paul Giamatti

>implying she wouldn't just rape him
>who would believe Shinji?

Pretty much every single character in Evangelion is asking for it.
Was a tentacle angel too much to ask for?

yes

>american education

Robin Williams is dead, so they'd have to find another big-name Eva fan to attract investors with.

And Death Note. A lot of people forget that's in the works.

I don't give a shit about things like that. I just want the themes about the stuff about the human condition to be at the core of the movie, underneath all the mecha crap. If they have to age up the characters to get the thing made, fine.

She's ugly as fuck without makeup.

Not to mention
>all characters are now white except one of which will be made black to add diversity to cast
>angels and Christian imagery are altered as to not offend any Christfags
>setting is moved to New York City

>he's obsessed over a drawing from a chinese cartoon of the mid-90s
let that sink in for a moment
take a deep breath and realize how utterly pathetic you are
lmoa

correction: they're all pathetic virgin weebs

shinji

I am cool with literally any changes made to the character and setting so long as the themes are the same.

Ghost in the Shell looks like it's going to be a superficial recreation of the source material that misses what made it so good. I like Evangelion way more, and if they make it into a movie, I want it to be something about how every human being is lonely, but we have to make the effort to connect with others, because even though it hurts like hell, it's the only way we'll find happiness. I don't care how many niggers they cast or how many names they change if they keep that intact.

Imagine being Shinji in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Asuka, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific overcompetitive attitude. I would totally have sex with you, both comatose and conscious." when all he really wants to do is give Kaoru more head during piano lessons. Like seriously imagine having to be Shinji and not only stand in that room while Asuka Langley Sohryu flaunts her disgusting breasts in front of you, the comatose state barely concealing her rotten personality, and just sit there, load after load, hour after hour, while she wastes time for Nerv. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking hairstyle but her haughty attitude as everyone watching eva says MUH WAIFU and I WANT TO FUCK THAT 14 YEAR OLD because they're not the ones who have to stand there and feel their unfulfilled desires contort into sick fucking thoughts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of older women and angels and later clones of your mom for your ENTIRE TIME at Nerv coming straight out of your parentless trashheap in Tokyo. You've never even felt anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can feel the penis envy that's breaking out in her damaged mind as she reflects on her failed endeavers with Kaji, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to save mankind by standing there and revelling in her "vunderbar (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with her superiors back in Germany. And then Anno calls for a redraw, and you know you could turn every single person on the staff into LCL before the lance could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Shinji. You're not going to get in the fucking robot over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

Is this a pasta?

Bella thorne would have been the absolute best asuka a while back, till she went full retard bimbo. Someone post the edit of her in the plug suit.

I'm honestly surprised they made a GitS movie before an Evangelion film. Especially after Pacific Rim.

I guarantee if they make it they will fuck up and cast a bunch of over-21 "adolescents" because plugsuits are too sexy for Hollywood to cast actual pubescents.

>ywn lick the inside of their plugsuits clean