1. your country

1. your country
2. your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines

kill yourself fucking scumbag, stop making these threads

but I want to know what people think of Argentina and Argentines

this is the first time I've seen this thread what are you talking about?

kill yourself fucking scumbag

1. Malawi
2. to be honest, I am not even sure that you exist IRL, I've never left my continent, never visited Argentina, therefore I can't fully comprehend your mentality
You are a little bit aliens for me, despite being white (I am not sure tho)

Spain
Argentina is cute

1. Flag
2. That bad loser friend that is good for the bants, but still is your friend nevertheles

los argentinos cagan hediondo debio la cuantidade de carne que consomem

Great people
Very pretty White Girls yet still culturally hispanic
Hope to Marry one desu

sorry we full
also we black, no wh*te wymen here
ooga booga dont come here

USA
tconceited pricks

1. republic of burger
2. No matter how much you argies larp you will never be white and I view you the same as every other shit skin who speaks spanish. I like some of your wines, and the meat based diet though.

>hope to marry one

>Brazil
>I think of Argentina as the poorer, blacker, spanish-speaking little brother of Brazil. You're always in second place, 2nd in football and 2nd on South America, however despite all rivalries we are each other's best ally and we will always be hermanos. I don't particularly dislike argentinians but i wish you were less toxic when playing on brazilian servers

Argies are 100% amerindian

>I will marry a white argie girl someday

Los argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen

Is this nigger implying SPANISH culture is not European?

Argentina is irrelevant to me

It's far away so I don't know any of the people from there.

The only hispanics I encounter are the brown short ones

1. Bandera.
2. Sin ofender, pero tengo algo de prejuicio contra los argentinos porque la mayoria que he conocido eran gente bastante toxica, y por el estereotipo, arrogante hasta el ridiculo. Además, su acento me parece gracioso. Pero adoro el asado argentino, en eso hay que darles una medalla.

> flag
> my opinion about Argentina

Flag
Plz invade us

siempre hace estos threads el pelotudo de mierda esta re inseguro de lo que piensen de nosotros

soy blanco

FUCKING ARGIES THEY WASTE MEAT

>Worst Korea
>Once a country with potential but that is all lost with some sort of populism shit
>tfw same populist shit will happen in Worst Korea

>less toxic when playing on brazilian servers

man, literally always that i join to a brazilian server (cs) i say "hola" and fucking brazilians start to call me "boludito" and insult me only because i speak spanish. are u fucking serious? i had to download matchmaking server picker to play in chilenian servers ffs

this is what happens too when a brazilian join in a server with argies
they call macaquito de mierda and boludo

guess that there are cunts in both sides

I wanna suck the dick of a handsome Argentinian and banter his bum.

Mexifornia
Not white

>blacker
t. country with literally non-memeing more niggers than DR Congo

I want an aussie to get durnk with me

>76672821
se ve raro el sol que onda?

take me with u to ride kangaroos please

CHI

We get it Argentine, you want to be white, nothing wrong with that buddy you just need to stop getting carried away sometimes amigo.

I was drunk about 8 hours ago but I've since slept it off. What do you drink?

I will laugh when you try and they scratch your eyes out and then disembowel you.

according to dna studies about 45% of the argentinian population are PURE whites.
without using the 1 drop rule, the % of white argentinians is easily over 60%
However, instead of being mostly celtic/germanic lile in your country, the whites there are mostly italians/spaniards
pic related is the dna composition of latam

*Amerindian
incan brown=/=black

>Argentina
>white
Yes and I'm the biggest guero there is!

There are more whites in Argentina than chicanos in California, let that sink in.

beer,fernet,tequila,vodka,etc. But if I want to get drunk I drink whatever I find, I dont care if is expensive or 1 liter of wine for USS$0,54 (it taste so weird)

You can google it by yourself, chicano
Obviously it is in spanish, but I guess that, as a chicano PU70, a former mex1c4no, you know the language.

Does that wine come in a box? Our cheapest wine does.

im going to australia this year so... we'll see...

same

Yes, $9 pesitos el litro

Really? that's cheaper than water.

Don't try and pat wild kangaroos. Where are you going?

One of Australia's greatest inventions.

No I will be needing translation word for word by you Mr. Tejas

Sí y no sabes como pega. Hace unos años como en el 2009 había una despensa que vendía la damajuana entera de vino (vino suelto) de 5 litros a 1 peso, era queroseno.

I'm going to sydney, my mum has an old friend living there and she lets us stay in her home which is great

Brb making a company that destiles the water and alcohol apart from vino toro and sells the components apart at twice the price

Well I've never actually been to Sydney. I'm sure it's pretty fun. Don't stay there the whole time though, visit some nature and other towns/cities.

yeah of course i'll try to visit the most important places, hopefully ill stay some weeks

how's macri doing as president?