Is he the most universally liked celebrity?

Is he the most universally liked celebrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/07/is-the-british-royal-family-worth-the-money/278052/
youtube.com/watch?v=E3bkweOQb9Y
travelandleisure.com/slideshows/worlds-most-visited-castles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love tom hanks

Me too

Yes. I couldn't believe it when I heard he killed himself

He's a pedo-necrophiliac.

You heard it here first.

>>not hrh queen liz

no.

If there's ever been bad press for Dwayne Johnson, I've never seen it.

Dwayne is a closeted fag

Norm is /OurGuy/

>american
>not jewish
>married with kids and still with his wife
>is a democrat but not insufferable about politics
>no scandals and everyone says hes nice in real life
dying breed of actors tbqh

fuck the queen, she can pay for her own fucking house repairs. god knows she can afford it.

Rumor has it that he's not samoan but actually black

If someone with clout would point out he's roiders to the gills, normies might be turned off. Which is fucking stupid in itself, but that's besides the point

He became unlikeable after he couldn't take a joke at the Golden Globes.

Just let him come out on his own terms.

Stephon Hawkwing

Yes. Any questions?

He's a shitty actor with a long list of shitty movie? Don't get the love with Dwayne Johnson, he's nothing like Arnold in any way.

What?

Norm's an autistic fuck who need his internet warriors to bail him out time and time again. Guy is catatonic at this point.

me too thanks

Yeah, pretty much.

He was great in the 80's.

That's Vin you're confusing him with. Dwayne's all man.

No, that would be Keanu.

I kinda just assume all actors/entertainers are

Keanu's got a reputation as a great person, but nobody really respects his acting chops outside of action scenes

No, it's Tom Cruise.

He got butthurt about Ricky Gervais taking the piss out of him and Tim Allen.

He probably just fucking hates Ricky Gervais like most people who've met him

His Instagram is so god damn pleasant and comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA

B A L L S

O F

S T E E L

isn't there rumors he's into jailbait?

Gervais is an unfunny and unlikable faggot, so that's understandable

haha. you brits pay her millions to do norhing but be famous. and shes loved around the world cos muh colonies, who dont have to pay her for shit.. lolz

The general consensus is that the Royal Family generates enough tourist-related $$ that keeping the royals around is a net gain.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/07/is-the-british-royal-family-worth-the-money/278052/

>scientologist
no

interesting read, thanks for posting.

that article seems to conclude that it is only a net-positive on years where there is a large event (such as a birth or wedding). i'd be interested in the stats of the years where there are no such events.

non-ruling monarchs have no reason to exist.

This includes the land they """""own"""" though. Take that from them and they generate next to nothing.

>take away land people own

how very castro of you

Holy shit.

>royals own the land because they own the land

How very King Charles of you

it's the only reason, outside of studying, that people visit the UK. ask anyone who's been on holiday here where they went. they'll say london. they wanna see buckingham palace and the like. if you took away the royal family, maybe people would still want to see big ben etc but i'm sure tourism would decline.
as much as i want them gone i also like that they bring money to the country. she should still pay for her own house repairs the stingy cunt. and fuck theresa may for allowing it

What? Why would you post something like that?

There is absolutely zero evidence that what you said is true.

That's libel. What you've posted is libel, and you should be held accountable. Mods?

if you parents gave you their house and the government took it away, I suppose you would bend over

>Is he the most universally liked celebrity?
stopped liking him recently. he is kinda annoying.

If that situation were at all relevant to the way the royal property is owned instead of just a simplified comparison for the sake of argument then that might be a good point

youtube.com/watch?v=E3bkweOQb9Y

he was but I think "peak-Hanks love" is past us (circa 2010, Toy Story 3) and he began a slow steady decline soon after (Larry Crowne+) but he's probably still the most liked at .7 of peak

It is certainly an interesting question. Is it simply the palace that attracts the tourists, or the idea that royalty is IN the palace.?

I think you could make an argument that an empty palace could be as popular, if not more, than it would be lived-in. The idea in my head is that a vacant palace doesn't need to be lived in, so it can be made into a full-blown tourist attraction.

So I looked up the 'most visted castles' and found that all of the top 20 most visited are no longer lived in [ travelandleisure.com/slideshows/worlds-most-visited-castles ]. But i can't help but feel like this might have been a criteria for the list, in some way.

Anyways here's a nice pic of one of the top 20.

that fucking corporate suit was sweating fucking bullets the whole time

i mean he was the last nigga on earth

Yeah true, I think there's the argument that a lot of former royal residences in France are still visited a lot. I'll give that list a look at, because that castle is aesthetic

'no'

no

are manuel and rocco nice in real life?

he is into jailbait. He loves jailbait. A lot of people on sets know that and they don't give a fuck because he is not fucking 5 year olds like the top executives and he is nice.
Look around for the gossip page, he pops up now and then pretty much for the jailbait.

manuel plays FIFA on twitch and rocco flirts with any women who interviews him

They're plenty nice until just after they cream in your ass.

are you a women?

Seems like it.

Nobody really hates Tom Hanks and everything he's in his at least decent. He's done serious, silly, and simple and excelled at it.

absolute lads. how many interviewers do you think have been tempted?

>muh Tom

lol he sounds like a bitch boy who couldn't handle the top lad Bantas from /ourguy/ Gerv

I'm not a lot of women user. I'm not one woman either.

Steve Buscemi and Keanu Reeves

was good on the mic, but so was stone cold. gimme ric flair any day. he's famous cause he's a non-white and that's all.

norm is the realest guy in the business

this

Williams or Jackie

>I love tom hanks
What did he means by this?

He's generally inoffensive and professional.
Not a great actor but way above the average of today's Hollywood trash.

>shitty actor with a long list of shitty movie
>nothing like Arnold
????

I love Arnold but come on now.

Are you seriously going to compare the quality of Dwayne's movies to Arnold's?

Doesn't mean he's not a shitty actor and hasn't made a shit ton of bad movies m8.

You a big fan of Junior? Twins? Batman & Robin?

Maybe living. Living or dead would be Robin Williams by a country mile. Even ISIS soldiers were saddened.

Yeah because Fast and The Furious, San Andreas and Hercules were such cinematic gems.

Arnold has good movies too. Dwayne doesn't have a single one.

>Not a great actor
jesus christ what a fucking neckbeard you must have

>Manuel has a youtubechannel dedicated to gaming
holy fuck

too bad its all in gay french

Dwayne spends millions on his PR team. Best money can buy

Don't worry, Trump is going to open those libel laws up.

WHAT A BATTLE-AXE

It's pretty hard to get mad at Dwayne.

the rock is a little passive aggressive bitch who makes FB posts calling out people but won't put their names out

Shut up, Vin. You are so fucking unprofessional. No wonder your career's been a stagnant mess for a decade now.

The Rundown