i.imgur.com/eFQ1W8e.jpg
>Homs/Hama June 1
i.imgur.com/rKFZYVV.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 9
Syria
>See map

Iraq
>Albu Suwet village captured by Iraq's armed forces, south of Fallujah
>ISF & 17th Division liberate al-Kuwaiti neighbourhood and 40th street, Fallujah

>South Front June 9
youtu.be/F6n0rNG-O-8
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ETQFsKwJzw
twitter.com/AhmedoKurdi/status/741059631657701376
youtube.com/watch?v=zMJTzZMli3Q
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-approved-delivering-libyas-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels-seymour-hersh/5522647
youtube.com/watch?v=5oN_bu8qPMA
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/10-june-liwa-thuwwar-alraqqa-part-of-sdf-say-that-they-completely
liveleak.com/view?i=375_1465516019
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Uranus
youtube.com/watch?v=S4YRiJM-BLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uhh... I see these threads pretty often, never really read into them. I want to get into them. Can you guys give me a rundown as to whats happened, what is happening and how the situation stood and currently stands? Also how did this start?

This is a pretty high-level overview
youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE

See pic to get up to speed, read wordpress on OP for more detail.

>Syrian dictator
>He use chemicals weapons
jesus christ...

I want SAA to win this as much as you do, but I'm not going to pretend Assad isn't a dictator or hasn't ever used chemical weapons.

>le chemical weapons maymay 1/2
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey

4 millions refugees for Greater Israel never forget ?!!? Pure Coincidence ! I think not Down With Illuminated Zionist Fanatics !

>le chemical weapons maymay 2/2

todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
Turkey indicts 11 linked with Syria militants caught with sarin gas: youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/

I help you ..

>or hasn't ever used chemical weapons.

I'm nearly positive the BS that happened with muh "Red Line" was the doing of rebels. There is no net benefit or logical reason for Assad to use chemical weapons before UN inspectors were due in.

Here : Le Evil Dictator for Greater Israel shills

Never said the rebels didn't use them too.

I believe they're both guilty.

They Guilty of being Greater Israel Shills and Traitors

They are the Turks Helping Illuminated Zionist .. youtube.com/watch?v=1ETQFsKwJzw

Why would he use them? A small tactical victory would achieve almost nothing compared to the international outrage. Meanwhile rebels can keep using them and no one will blame them, JaI just used some recently and you never saw that in the mainstream media.

The only possibility I see of the government using them is that a rouge SAA commander got desperate and used chem weapons acting on his own.

It's entirely anti assad though

>France will begin building a military base in Rojava.
>GG T*rks.

twitter.com/AhmedoKurdi/status/741059631657701376

There you go .ignore all the turkroaches

>international outrage

Like Assad cares at this point, the normie world already believes he's a massive war criminal/dictator.

WHY DIDN'T YOU

BUMP THE THREAD

What I meant is that chemical weapons would justify intervention, and would alienate Russia if they deliberately used them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMJTzZMli3Q

NICE thanks a bunch !! This is FUCKING GREAT WORK Sup Forums you guyz ROCK !!

A few weeks back there were a bunch of articles where Ash Carter responded to requests from Russia about coordination to strike al-Nusra forces with "We don't work with Russians" and something along the lines that the US has a different idea for Syria. Anyone have this?

I call this move the Kurdish Krab Klaw

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-approved-delivering-libyas-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels-seymour-hersh/5522647

YFW: Shillary gave Sarin to the FSA in order that they would use it and the burgerlords could blame Assad and try and meme an invasion of Syria, but they trusted retarded fucking wahhabs to not fuck everything up

I fucking wish the lion of damascus used chems

Yes here the Idea ..

OR this one ..

I called this one : Give your Life for Greater Israel ..you slow to copy so I repeat often..all day every day since 15 years

Buen video

That is rightful Assyrian clay.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oN_bu8qPMA

>tfw you are forced to defend an al'qaeda-tier terrorist group

Kurds have cut off the last major supply route to Raqqa.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/10-june-liwa-thuwwar-alraqqa-part-of-sdf-say-that-they-completely

Again I asked in another thread. Why is IS keeping forward units when they need them to hold their supply line?

Great Thanks a bunch !!

>le Assad used evil chemical weapons on le rebels and civilians what a murderer!
>>actually it was the terrorist "rebels" and zero evidence for allegations against government troops
>w-well maybe both used it then!

They are retarded and can't match the military tactics being employed against them.

>tfw you think it's too simple to be true but it is more than likely that it's 100% true

He literally didn't. Russia proved that it was the FSA that used chemical weapons.

I mean there's no reason to keep forward units at Manbij. They're about to be cut off.

Who's reaching Al Bab first?

>flee
>get those virgins shortly

Choose one

I juset watched the Vice news Isis fighter footage. My god they are incompetant. I know they have a deathwish but seriously don't they know they will be more effective by actually learning tactics.

After watching that video it begs teh question, why don'y\t these terrorists just pretend like they are fighting us so that us infidels can kill them and it is a win win situation, they get their 72 virgins, we get to get rid of terrorism.

there's a video in liveleak that shows a tank got TOW'd to shredd, the uploader claims that its a T90, can you guys confirm it?

Syria.

>terrorists leaders come to U.S.A.
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not sure don't have information i i don't know

>asked about terrorists group
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well there are good goys

>photographic evidence of act of terrorism by terrorists
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we sorta condremn that particullar sort of incidents
>its okay when our boys sometimes do terrorism

>Syrian troops shoot at the terrorist before they murder everyone
>MUH SLAUGHTER MUH ASSAD MUST GO! MUH PATH OF WAR! MORE WEAPONS FOR SELFDEFENSE TO TERRORISTS! DISARM U.S. CITIZENS. IRAN IS LE TERRORIST SUPPORTER!

This State Deparment fucktards speeches are getting worse every week.

Its like talking with one of these liberal rapist enablers inviting """""Syrian refugees"""" from all over Africa and Pakistan to Germany.

The assyrian people still exist, they are christians half of which were killed by the turks in the christian genocide.

I do think that they deserve a state and Syria should be balkanized, with at least 1 christian state.

SAA aren't even advancing on Al Bab. At this rate it will be Kurdish.

Why would you concern yourself with tactics when allah is guiding your bullets?

d'oh forgot link

liveleak.com/view?i=375_1465516019

I wonder if the Kurds will refuse to cede all this territory in the peace deal.

There were 2 hits, the last hit was a month ago. Both times TOW only bent the armor a little bit.

Crimea is rightful Scythian clay

With that resolution, it could be anything really.

yep, details are too obscure. but to me it looks like a t-72 from its cupola machine gun

so, after isis gets its shit pushed in and fragments and theres another power vacuum left who will be like the coolest terrorist group?

who are we looking out for now?

SAA doesn't even has the free man power to do it unlike the Kurds, and after Mabij falls it's basicly a free ride to Al Bab .

Kurdish ops goal in Syria.

I just read this instead of studying for my exam, and then contacted my old thesis supervisor about memeing out a paper. Thanks leafbro, I hope the trumpstaffel is kind to you

Al Nusra

Their Manbij offensive kind of reminds me of operation Uranus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Uranus

Still just a pincer but IS must be dumber than fuck to not realize what's going on.

Thats not how tanks blow up man.
Looks like an ammo storage hit or something

If you group all the Christians of the former Byzantine empire in the middle east and gave them a country I doubt it would be half the size of Syria.

But you have to admit, their faith is strong, usually everyone just switches religion when it comes around with a sword or tax bill.

SDF should have waited to start the offesnsive until the fucking "Rebels" got raped by ISIS.
Now the motherfuckers are shelling Afrin cuz they want the fighters that surrended to the Kurds early when they were getting their shit pushed in by ISIS.

Kurds, no doubt

Tanks can cook off "like" that but not on that scale. Probably fuel or ammo.

They have to be carefull to not be backstabed by the "rebels" on the western front.

Rojava is happening, if they can pull that off.

fighting around tall Rifat at stalemate rn though.

>fighting around tall Rifat at stalemate rn though.

You can get that ISIS will start leaving in their droves once the Manbij news gets out

cool where do we sign up

true, moderate shelling recently, terrorists discovered ISIS sleeper cell apperently. I don't think much will happen there until isis begins to pull out of the region.

Also the M A D M EN took Liwa from isis

>Also the M A D M EN took Liwa from isis

That's Osajli seen in

SAA and YPG clashes when?

how is the raqqa thing going did they reach the crossroads?
any new videos they were posting like a couple a day

Once ISIS and the rebels are taken care of.

Probably not until IS is beyond neutered.

I am really curious how that will work out.
Will Russia bomb the kurds?
Will Assad turn a blind eye to Turkey on bombing the kurds?
Curious times ahead I say.

Russian proof, where is it?

"Proof" from either side is highly questionable at best

1 more moment is how kurds will endure the fighting against real army. Syria can launch some tochkas and some mig's at them even without us.
They only been fighting naked ass ak-47 armed Isis before.

Nah IS has some armored vehicles and RPGs.

Reminds me of this.

My bet is that it'll be like Iraq, some (maybe most depending on strength of the Kurds) of the land captured will be under authority of autonomous Kurdish region.

Or Rojava happens and then you'd have another proxy war between Russia and nato.

Nato's goal is to cripple Syrian state and threaten the port of tartarus so I think they would secretly back rojava but an autonomous region is more likely I think.

isis and especially al nusra seem really capable of fighting saa despite being naked ass ak47 holders
nato countries are building bases in rojava theres no way theyre going to let assad hit them. and russia has already agreed to whatever plans they have for future kurdistan

>There're still people ITT who belive that SAA will liberate Raqqa
SAA had to call the SDF bluff on the Raqqa offensive, now their getting fucked in Aleppo, and SDF is pushing to Al bab.

Iam aware of their arsenal, yet its pretty tribal.

I'm a new, could you explain this a bit more?

An nusra is whole another thing, they got regiments that are armed better than some modern soldiers.

And when it comes to Isis what did they took in last half a year?
They failed at Kuweiris, failed at Palmyra and keep on sucide at Deir zor.
Dont know if you can call such a force "capable"
Or maybe iam forgeting some of the Isis achievements, if so please remind me.

If the SAA has RuAF, they should win easily. I doubt NATO AF now challenges them let alone if Trump gains power.

SAA got scared that the SDF would take Raqqa(Oil Fields included), then they started their own offensive to Raqqa thus letting the Aleppo fronts wekened, and now the "rebels" are fucking then up there, while their main troops are on the meat grinder to Raqqa.

>RPGs
That they end up blowing their own asses off with either by backblast or spiked rounds.
I'm surprised they don't just sell the retards a whole stockpile of spiked RPGs and kick back and let the kebab remove itself while counting the shekels they gave you.

The Russian air force has grounded its fleet of Sukhoi Su-27 fighter jets until determining what caused one of the planes to crash on Thursday, killing the pilot, the government-run Tass news agency said.

If the US decides to continue to back the kurds you expect plenty of manpads and atgms.

It's not armor, but it would make the price of attacks substantially higher.

They already got javellins youtube.com/watch?v=S4YRiJM-BLw

hence why Tiger Forces are memeing around in North Aleppo to take a bit of steam out of the offensive on the south, and to my understanding the southern offensive is grinding down amirite?

The SAA will take Raqqa or at least Taqba, though the battle of Taqba will probably bloody them a bit, it will have to be extremely carefully done if they don't want to get mega kekkt

Why has SAA not closed the Aleppo pocket yet?
Seriously how fucking hard could it be?
There is a patch of open ground along the northern front down to Sheikh Maqsud
Cut it off and let the rats starve

What do the kurds do once they've secured the north? support siege of Raqqa?