>be hispanic
>hate muslims
>hate blacks
>hate fags
>hate trannys
>hate feminists
>hate unions
>hate sjws
>mfw i will be voting for hillary clinton/democrats so she can cuck white people into extinction

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too bad you need to be a citizen to vote

We are quite similar, you and I.

I am half Italian, and Sup Forums along with the different white nationalist types consider me subhuman for that.

So yes, let it all burn.

this why people hate Mexicans

the stuff on Sup Forums is just memes man. support white nationalism if you're white man.

Sure, beg someone to do things for you that you're too weak to do yourself.
You are a scared little person, and have no honor.
No wonder you are so full of hate.

>italian
>subhuman
pretty much.

No. You have all betrayed me. You say I'm not white because of my half Italian side. Fuck you. White nationalism is degenerate.

>implying Hillary's "majority" is made of anything but illegals, corpses and pets

>italian
>calling whites degenerate
how cute.

Eat shit Guido, it's true dago's aren't white.

>boohoo why won't you love me
Let's just admit it, you're voting Democrat no matter what your skin color is

>2016
>taking anons seriously

pic says it all

>be Hispanic
>can't make shit out of your own country
>bite the hand that feeds you

This is why your countries are shitholes.

This is outrageous. And then you all wonder why you remain a minority.

Even worse, is that Sup Forums will tell me that what you people are telling me is not real, that you are all shills or that I am lying. But you are real, and white nationalists hate me.

>hate unions
Well that's a good reason to vote for her, she'll destroy unions with the help of your beaner brothers.

>feeds you
>american education.

Don't start a war you cant win

ok leaf.

go back to your cuck shed.

we've been doing fine have you seen the coverage of anti-trump protests lately?

mexico is run by white people and jews...so..

most union membership outside of poor white states is mexican.

. . . What the fuck is this fictional commie swill? It's like they're TRYING to get you killed.

>well documented American operations confirmed by the US
>fictional.

Are you an idiot?

>first, they came for white privilege, and I said nothing because I wasn't white

>white people and Jews are Los Zetas, etc. drug cartels
>Implying that a country run by whites and Jews is so shitty, Mexicans jump the border into a prosperous country run by whites and Jews.

Oh, you. You make the Bell Curve sound generous.

Sup Forums considers Italian to be white. I know I consider them white. Anyone who doesn't is just a low IQ white trash storm fag.

Oh, hello, CIA. Of course, you're right, and jet fuel melts steel beams.

>Sup Forums considers Italian to be white.
lol. no.
>i do
leave, faggot.

Oh look, a southern baptist without a bachelors degree, who pulls down under $50k per year proclaiming that he's "white." No dipshit, you're not. Whiteness is better than you

Fuck off. I KNOW how Sup Forums and white nationalists think of me.

Don't even bother pulling a typical Sup Forums act and claiming that all these people are shills or fake. Sup Forums does that all the time with varying subjects. No, this is reality.

Listen /pol isn't one person.

There are reasonable people here and some unreasonable people. Some of it is satire, other stuff is true. Some people here are nationalists, some are aren't. But there is a small percentage that are stormfags. Don't listen to them.

>>I am half Italian, and Sup Forums along with the different white nationalist types consider me subhuman for that.

well according to Sup Forums and Sup Forums white people is a myth anyway

>a southern baptist without a bachelors degree

you misspelled "jew".

Go to hell, faggot. They do it on the other Sup Forums too.

I run into clear, REPEATED patterns of behavior, and you just regurgiate this "NUH UH Sup Forums ISN'T ONE PERSON UR WRONG HURRRR" bullshit.

I know what I see. Constantly. Same goes for how Sup Forums defends women 24/7. It's a pattern, across time, across many countries and threads.

Fuck you. You kids aren't the special snowflakes you think you are.

Dude, you keep telling me to fuck off and call me a faggot. And I'm the only person here sticking up for you.

Believe what you want man. But honestly, man the fuck up. Stop bitching because a couple trolls on a Swedish Oragami Trading board called you a name. It's just part of the banter here.

Shut the fuck up loser. This is nothing I haven't seen before. And fuck off with your "man up" bullshit. You need to man up, I am aware of what Sup Forums is and you deny it because you desperately want to tell yourself that Sup Forums is a bastion of purity in a sea of degeneracy. But it's not, it's just like everywhere else.

I don't need you to stick up for me, and all you're doing is lying anyways. Go away, faggot.

Why are you arguing with a Canadian shitskin? Just be glad he lives in the containment country. Once they've shat it up, SA style, just strengthen the border.

Kek, you're a special one. You're from the one of the richest Western nations on earth and you think sjws will give you victimhood points? Try again

uhhh the cartels were trained by israelis. mexico is run by a cabal of crypto-jews and criollos

OP, problem is, w/o whites things quickly degenerate into a 3rd world Mexico. If that's what you want, then FUCKING LEAVE NOW. I'm Mexican BTW.
Same shieit w effing niggers, as soon as white is gone they too quickly will be genocided by Hispanics. So if you like your current privileges, make sure white lives another day, in the grand scheme of time and do not over breed brother.

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

HAHA PIZZA PEPPERONI RAVIOLI

This senpai

>a southern baptist
roman catholic
> without a bachelors degree
masters
> who pulls down under $50k per year
retired at 34.
>proclaiming that he's "white."
i do proclaim the truth.

Betty gud reasoning Paco, I don't blame you. Please genocide the Californians first.