>something so bad that ppl think is good
trout mask replcia

Young Thug

Angelic 2 the Core

my music desu

Loveless or Spiderland

Viper

this

Me Too my Megan Trainor, it's fucking awful but the way she's enunciating her words never fails to make me laugh.

It's also completely delusional.

Chinese Democracy

Trout Mask Replica obviously

this
but actually this

The shaggs/shooby taylor

This

someone explain the correlation between trout mask replica and the room

the room is accidentally bad while trout mask is purposely bad

for the room the intentions dont match the final product but as for trout mask the intentions are perfectly displayed by the end result

that's because its a bad comparison, ppl don't know what they are talking about...The Shaggs on the other hand made a sincere effort to make music this bad

youtube.com/watch?v=4cs1BIlglzI

agreed, The Shaggs are a good comparison.

It's the shaggs. Completely sincere and totally awful.

not even close. TMR is more like an edgy abstract art film. an album that's both unbearably bad and super unaware of its badness to the point of comedy would be more like the room, especially when it's all headed by a delusional egotistical band leader. so it's kind of an obvious answer but i'd say something like corey feldman.

actually, the only things I can think of are Viper or Rebecca Black. Was that her name?

Philosophy of the world.

Suck my dick captain beefheart is a god

FRIDAY FRIDAY

Truth. This guy's right about that other guy being right.

>corey feldman
I think the egotistical nature is definitely a key part to something like The Room, but Corey's album isn't very enduring. People had a few laughs when it came out but nobody cares now. People have been talking about The Room for over a decade now. I do think Philosophy of the World by The Shaggs is the best answer because of it's comparable endurance and sincerity (and also I think The Shaggs dad/manager was egotistical and controlling, thinking that his daughters would be big stars. So there's that).

this but unironically

FRYDAY FRYDAY

when music is unsuccesful in it's aims it tends to be more offputting

the Shaggs are the only correct answer

agreed

Metal Machine Music

LuLu is closer than the other albums. An honest attempt at music and emotions, but abysmal critical ratings, and of course people making fun of specific lines from it like "I AM THE TABLE"

only correct answer

>The Room
tries to tackle many film genres under the guidance of a hyper-delusional wannabe star and fails miserably
>A2TC
tries to tackle many genres of music under the guidance of a hyper-delusional wannabe star and fails miserably

both are very amusing

would be accurate but how do we know if Cory isn't just self aware

Any Ween album

>how do we know if Cory isn't just self aware
youtube.com/watch?v=BZX7UJSXCiU

here's your proof

We've already settled this, guys.

Viper can't be it because his product defies all logic and is actually just really good, not "so bad it's good".

How does he stay so unself aware? Maybe the song is just good enough for him to take it seriously?
>tfw I like this song actually

Its not possible to defy all logic. Its just ironic music that is actually chill and not too bad. Im sure he does that to prevent dissapointing expectations.

spiderland

Spiderland by far.

Except no one genuinely thinks The Room is good, they just like it because it's so bad. Even if you think TMR is bad, lots of music critics genuinely think it's good. Your comparison is faulty and you are stupid.

nice bait

ITAOTS, but backwards. I wonder if the melon would give some thoughts on it

Why Tha Fuck Is Tibet Ain't Free Yet????

lil wayne
youtu.be/S1GvRDqI9A4

Corey Feldman composed what is arguably pop music's main contribution to the history of music, Angelic 2 the Core (2016). This masterpiece, that straddles the border between pop, jazz, rock, edm, and hip hop music, is a post-Cage-an study on tonality.

bumping for interest
youtube.com/watch?v=O5MwEoiXJYc

>Have lots of stupid memeable lines
>People eat this shit up and ignore the lack of interesting melodies, and the uninspired "afrobeat".
>"B-but my hands!!!"
>So many people ate this shit up that Talking Heads actually think they did good here
If people just scolded them accordingly we might've seen a second album in the style of 77 but instead we helped them degenerate their sound to this mess.

this

>lyricsfag
the music is still pretty good. Can you say the same for any aspect of The Room besides joking about Tommy's delivery in scenes or bad acting?

lol
seriously though angelic is the most recent and possibly strongest contender for an equivalent to The Room. The main brain behind it is just delusional to the point of making a product that is so bad its entertaining.

The cinematography in The Room is decent at best. The instrumentation is RiL is decent at best, if you're completely ignorant to the music it's influenced by.

I am

yup

haha good one

its everyday bro

Swans

Angelic 2 The Core, Corey Feldman is about as delusional as Tommy Wiseau

>>something so bad that ppl think is good

Death Grips

KYSMM

kissss

William Hung:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-Y_Vb0wsw