Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/mid63o/reno-911--jailbait
cc.com/video-clips/x7bxyu/reno-911--murder-mystery-dinner
dailymotion.com/video/x4a945_all-new-reno-911-peanut-butter-and_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=04MFXWUBx-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRAKES ARE GETTING SQUIRRELY ON ME

I GOT YOUR SECRET SIGNAL

What a great show. I just finished watching it all yesterday.

Wish it got another season, the 6th one was actually pretty damn good, and the last episode really didn't feel like it was supposed to be the last one, felt like it got cancelled during production and they never got to do a final episode.

I actually never saw the movie though.

the movie's not bad. it's goofy like the series but the material just doesnt feel suited for the 2 hour format.

I need to watch all of this shit at once

Does anyone remember the episode where Dangle and Junior interviewed that "rape bait" guy and Junior said something like 'boy there is something in you that just sets men off'.
I can't find it. I think it got scrubbed from YouTube via being too triggering

fucking classic.

>Junior describing "Circling the Wagons"
Pure Kino

i remember there was a scene on a bus with weigel as a schoolgirl trying to get old men to perv on her. and they were talking over the radio with dangle sitting right there, that was a great scene.

but with junior, i think there was an underage drinking sting where they tried to see if a bar would serve this asian girl.

cc.com/video-clips/mid63o/reno-911--jailbait

LOL yeah that was great

Was this show a secret love for people or something?

I never heard fuck all about this show while it was airing, yet see quite a lot of retroactive praise since it ended.

Same here, I guess we just werent into it.

But im willing to bet that you like Super Troopers and many reno fans havent seen it.

I watched it when it aired, was in high school at the time, I still re-watch it every year...

It's really a great comedy show though, should have had more seasons.

One of my favorite scenes is when they are at a circus, and there's a clown car that all the clowns jammed into and died. If you have the dvds, there's a whole 15 minute scene of it which is fucking hilarious.

I know what scene you're talking about, can't remember what season / episode it is from though.

cc.com/video-clips/x7bxyu/reno-911--murder-mystery-dinner

the movie is, no lie, on of the funniest things I've seen in the last 10 years and if you like the show you'll love the movie. Just the continuous-shot scene of the shenanigans going on at the motel makes it worth watching. Don't listen to the usual Sup Forums geniuses and their "it was pretty OK but not worth of 95 minutes of my precious time" blah blah.

can't find on youtube but this is the best scene
dailymotion.com/video/x4a945_all-new-reno-911-peanut-butter-and_fun

they cut off the best line though
"aww thats not what i meant to happen here"

Wish Netflix would revive this show from the dead like they have with other shows...

Underrated and the only good COPS parody.

why? it wouldn't be as good, they never are.

Never seen it before.
Worth watching? Anything like trailer park boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=04MFXWUBx-A

They couldn't do this today

tpb is bullshit compared to reno