PC infilitrating my town!

Sheetz is now a Safe Placeā„¢ where hateful views may not be expressed and remember to check that privilege, yeah i'm talking to you white man.

Seriously though this sign just sprung up recently has anyone seen these at their Sheetz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-space
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't been to one lately. Looks like a good place to spray paint a penis tho

bump

i once saw infowars stickers posted all over the air machine

bump

Not a bad idea. I keep forgetting to find places to put mine up. I think I've seen exactly 1 in the 15+ years I've been here.

draw a big ass swastika on that shit nigga

saw one of these at goodwill in florida

Stick a big lgbti nazi sticker on it...'cos thats all what its about
>print this one on some sticker paper!

This has been around at QTs forever.

It's for human trafficking

This

wtf is a sheetz?

see
the idea is it's somewhere you can go and tell them you're being trafficked and the'll help you get away from it

A chain of gas station / convenience stores.

Gas station convenience store chain in east usa

You understand that these "safe spaces" are for neglected/abused/abandoned children and domestic violence victims, right?

I thought that meant that homeless kids can go there like the signs on firestations and buses

In Australia they say its a place where children can go and be gay or transgender without fear of being ridiculed. thats CHILDREN as young as six. FFS

yeah thats what they say officially but the ones advocating it are LGBTIC groups etc

Its a gateway plan to a genderless education system. they ban the words he and she and all references to gender...like Canada did with their National Anthem.

its a thing to do with cameras.

have one at my local Quik Trip.

basically if you think your being followed or some shit you can go to one of those "safe places" where its guaranteed to have cameras recording the area.

The Safe Space initiative wiki is about homosexuality. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-space

GO put a Gay swastika on it anyway...get ahead of the Gay Mafia. this is just an attempt to aclimatise your town before they actually go ahead with the SAFE SPACE regime.