New webm. What do you think?

New webm. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/search?q=asian woman with dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

gooks will be gooks

>tfw you will never track user down, and rape and murder his mother in front of him slowly and painfully before giving him the release of death.

>Asian "people"

Whoever jerks off to this shit should be fed their own dick.

what happens in the webm? Don't wanna click that shit

i fucking hate chinese people so much even more than african americans

Doggo loses an arm

she chops off a dogs leg with a cleaver

daily reminder that asians have no souls

WTF I HATE ASIANS NOW

dog becomes tripod

^ Vegans triggered.

This happens to cows and pigs in slaughterhouses every day. Baby cows even. Little innocent baby cows.

Where do you think mcdonalds comes from, gwailo? The air and the sky? Nope. Little baby cows

That's a pretty good pupper, he gets his arm chopped off and doesn't even really care.

At least we can all take solace in the fact that this bitch has a miserable life if she's doing this for a living.

Dogs aren't conscious beings.

if you look closely, something is sticking out of it's head the chink did something to the back of his head/spine.

Yeah rather than shoot them in the head they cut off their limbs you stupid fat faggot.

God will judge her.

Dogs are cool though, I don't give a fuck about cows and pigs

>This happens to cows and pigs in slaughterhouses every day

No it doesn't. Western slaughtering concepts are built around instant death (or, in the case of kosher, draining the blood as quickly as possible) to minimize stress hormone absorption in the meat.

But the east feels suffering makes the meat tastes better.

This is old as fuck you stupid wannabe edgelord geez get some real new shit or go back to gag9

Pretty sure it's a wire around the mouth/neck that's keeping the dog in place.

but what if God loves everyone and her fucked up circumstances in life made her a piece of shit and is not her fault

Asians are literal subhuman filth

There are no asians in the bible.

Ergo, god did not make asians.

Thus, asians have no souls.

why do people jump incorrectly to her race instead of just rightly hating the people who make these sorts of videos

Doesn't matter of circumstance. She has still sinned. There is no discretion here.

lol, look at PETA videos. Slaughterhouse workers kick and punch those bessies for fun.

They like to inflict torture on the things they kill. You can't deny PETA videos. It's all out there for everyone to see. This abuse has been exposed.

Because it's always chinks dude

wtf I hate steaks now!

Because dogs are skinned and boiled alive before being eaten in China

google.co.nz/search?q=asian woman with dog