Lauren Southern surrounded by police

Rebel Media editor Lauren Southern (the Why i dont need feminism chick) surrounded by German police and now has her passport taken off from her

any gerfags or europeans know what exactly is going on? does this usually happen to reporters?

>germany loses control over country because police are told not to combat crimes done by immigrants
>yet 10 police surround one editor for a conservative media group

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UDQffaUBQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants
atavisticintelligentsia.us/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede/
youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

women are arrested in germany for leaving the house without their husband or father

what the fuck is going on. she must have uncovered something.

sharia isnt in place..... yet

not even she knows, maybe she was doing talks? like how milo does in american unis atm?

just found a video

youtube.com/watch?v=_UDQffaUBQw

Probably a call made by an anonymous sjw telling the police she's a terrorist. While 1,000 arabs go wild during Cologne.

This has nothing to do with immigration or some milo-tier talk.

She was reporting on the bil is too busy talking about kikes and niggers to even know this shit is going on.

arabs like ?

the bilderberger group*

Sup Forums is too busy

kill yourself you fucking disinformation moron

She works for Gavin Mcinnes, I highly doubt she uncovered anything other than some wacky clickbait

fucking neo-Sup Forums

she tried to get in a Bilderberg meeting

Was she trying to cover the bilderberg meetings? Police do all sorts of illegal shit whenever that comes around.

flamin-tires

pic is you

what the hell is the bilderberg meetings?

apparently a reporter from the guardian also got arrested

>that .jpg
kek

kill yourself you fucking kike whore

i hope you get shot by a nigger

bilderberg is the ultimate meeting of bergs.
Thats where their figuring out how to stump the trump, stop the leave, and keep the arab invasion going.

It's where elites congregate to discuss things and plan out the future of the world. Wouldn't be surprised if they meet in private elsewhere since the meetings get so much attention now.

Probably because she looks like a native German

and they were thinking
>OH NO! THE LOCAL GOYIM KNOW

>little did they know that she's not a goy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants

Who cares about a coal burning opportunist?

im australian. there are no jews here
no Paul Joseph Watson? btw you were 2 digits short for sick quints
ty rare friend

This girl one of the chosen?

we all do m80
sounds like the illuminati

Germans are just massively cucked and butthurt. I'd imagine the same reception in Swedenstan.

her hair

kek

lol'd

10/10

now we need to uncover dat ass

Damn this is some real authoritarian shit, someone should call antifa.

She doesn't work for Gavin you retard.

Hard to know what they do as they don't publically reveal topics of discussion. They didn't always publish a list either.

Soros would cut off their funds.

Don't know but I'd like to stick my dick in her.

antifa is there ot protest, and they're literally being payed by the german government to do it

if you have more than 15 people in one group the police will order you to leave the premises

yet the government funds and allows antifa to literally have a thousand protestors at the scene

antifa is government funded and run

lauran isn't tho/

What a shame that would be.

>sensationalist running around a high security event
>police runs a routine inspection

>help my freedom is being supressed by the shadow goverment

Leo Gavin works for Anthony cumia, Lauren works for rebel media.

I have the inside scoop on it all if you are all interested,

Wait, she's American right?

Just 10 years ago mainstream channels like CNN or New York Times would call you a schizophrenic lunatic just for suggesting that the bilderberg meetings even took place.

kill yourself you communist kike faggot

kek. Useful idiots.

First post is best post

Yes, spill it.

yet

>can't look into people with confirmed communication with terrorists in the middle east because muh racism
>can't investigate rapes and assaults because the assailants are described as brown people

stay cucked Hans

atavisticintelligentsia.us/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede/

this is about sweden but it's the same shit going on in your country

top kek

it was from the catholics doing this to the jews now its the arabs doing it to us

mate, you'd be considered gay if you didnt want to

nor is milo either. he's greek

btw, you're the first ever greekfag i ever seen on Sup Forums. welcome rare friend

she's canadian this is her youtube btw

youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

topmost bantz

Because she's a crazy hateful cunt who is stirring up trouble

We dropped the second nuke in the wrong place

Basically this.

>Lauren and a bunch of 9/11 conspiracy infowars people decide to cover bilderberg.
>they are shocked when security harasses them
>the king of holland will be attending the conference so security is fucking high obviously.
>info warrior complains that he is sent letter saying he can't leave, it's a bad translation meaning that he won't be able to grab his car because of the security.

I mean don't get me wrong they are planning on how to import more migrants for cheap labour at the conference, but it's not some spy novel bullshit the media is trying to portray.

>mfw these bantz

put down the laptop, treaudau

she works for rebel media. not InfoWars

hurr, lets say there is a conspiracy, how do you know rebel media/infowars/etc. aren't controlled by the bilderbergs as a scare tactic?

SeeThere's legit shot going on at the conference regarding the migrant crisis but the whole "Bourne identity" shit infowars is trying to pull is retarded.

She's with a bunch of infowars guys like Paul Joseph Watson and rob dew. She's also with press for truth and we are change who are all conspiracy theorists.

She was strip searched.

This is fucking crazy.

Were you breastfed as a child?

superb

10/10 would fap again

Kek

Rebel sent Lauren to Germany to cover rapefugees, Infowars sent their reporter to cover Build-A-Bear. They ran into each other.

Does seem like a huge coincidence. Breitbart is getting very chummy with Infowars too.

yeah but they are searching through people's hotel rooms for no goddamn reason
the only viable editor at infowars is Paul J. Watson. he stopped doing that illuminati shit years ago
rebel media, not info wars. and its a conservative media group. not that whole conspiracy theory bullshit
i pay to see that
i wonder if they watch her while she sleeps

Kill yourself you cuckolded communist canadian

haha good, I hate that kike.

Kill yourself

>inb4 Lauren is gangraped by German police chanting "ficki ficki ficki"

good riddance to another "news" media e-celeb

I see you're using a proxy now. Good job, Lauren.

Go back to l e ddit you communist faggot

>Lauren and a bunch of 9/11 conspiracy infowars people decide to cover bilderberg.

Yes Bilderberg is just tinfoil looneys.

my god achmed, are you a newfag or are you stoned or something?

Why do YouTube celebrities think that ANYONE "knows them"

I don't understand

That's because mainstream news sucks. They only care about pushing the agendas of their owners. Nobody in the mainstream news media wants to push the envelope.

I've been here since 09' you fucking newfag low-information collectivist faggot

>88
Hng

burka pun

Breitbart isn't chumy with infowars, just used them to make fun of glen beck. Breitbart isn't supportive of the truther movement at all.

And their owners attend the bilderberg meetings. It doesn't take a genious to figure this shit out, yet half the people in this thread are such mouth-breathing retards they cannot add 2 and 2 together

I got it just after I posted that post.
I feel stupid.

Hope this cunt will get a free ticket to Aushwitz.

ID the police. We need German bros to fuck with them,

>No friends in photo

It's the real NWO.

>sharia isnt in place..... yet

Talmudism is.

Das rite mane

I don't care who you are of where you came from. I don't do marketing for Faceshiters dating Jesus's cocky suckers.

They may or may not be pretending to be retarded. You know, disinfo agents to derail threads.

Probably just tinfoil on my part.

So thats what she was tweeting about earlier today...

I guess it makes sense that there are so many cops at the Bilderberg meeting. They're all having secret conversations right now with lobbyists talking about bringing in more "refugees" from Africa.

Yeah half of this shit is pure sliding. Isn't it just a wacky coincidence that Obama left his staff on Air Force one to take off while he met with Hillary in 2008 at Bilderberg down the street?

>be one of 100 people who crashed the event after booking the hotel to cause shit

yeah, I bet they're really trying to be patient with another idiot who wants to yell at a billionaire on camera