/trans/ Injured edition

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, 29, asked for a move to Manchester City last summer before being convinced to stay at the Camp Nou by team-mate Luis Suarez. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez is set to leave the club this summer with West Brom keen to resurrect a £12m move for the 27-year-old. (Daily Echo)

Roma have made an approach for Stoke City winger Xherdan Shaqiri, 27. (Gazzetta dello Sport via Stoke Sentinel)

>Huddersfield Town are set to beat Leicester City and West Brom to the £11.5m signing of 22-year-old Montpellier striker Steve Mounie. (L'Equipe, via Talksport)

Watford are close to agreeing an £8m fee with Derby County for England under-21 international Will Hughes, 22. (Daily Telegraph)

>Aston Villa are among the favourites to sign Wales midfielder Joe Ledley, 30, following his release from Crystal Palace. (Birmingham Mail)

Sunderland could have a new manager in place by the end of the week, despite the ongoing takeover talks. (Chronicle)

>Keeping manager Sean Dyche at Burnley is key to the Clarets' progress, according to one of the club's former players. (Lancashire Telegraph)

Poland midfielder Mateusz Klich, 27, is attracting the interest of Leeds United, who are attempting to agree a deal with FC Twente. (Yorkshire Evening Post)

>Aston Villa are among the favourites to sign Wales midfielder Joe Ledley, 30, following his release from Crystal Palace. (Birmingham Mail)

Sunderland could have a new manager in place by the end of the week, despite the ongoing takeover talks. (Chronicle)

>Keeping manager Sean Dyche at Burnley is key to the Clarets' progress, according to one of the club's former players.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liuSbrghzmk
youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dM_pZC7M
instagram.com/taeri__taeri/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Linfield against Celtic

Poland midfielder Mateusz Klich, 27, is attracting the interest of Leeds United, who are attempting to agree a deal with FC Twente. (Yorkshire Evening Post)
Transfer news - previous update (07:25 BST)

>Premier League champions Chelsea have made a move for Bayern Munich and Poland striker Robert Lewandowski, 28. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham want £45m for England defender Kyle Walker, 27, who is a target for Manchester City. (Daily Star)

>Arsenal have told Barcelona that defender Hector Bellerin, 22, is not for sale and are confident the Spaniard will stay this summer. (Independent)

And the North London club have opened talks with midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 26, over a contract extension to avoid further uncertainty over his future. (Daily Telegraph)

>Juventus have lined up Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian, 27, as their preferred replacement for defender Dani Alves, who looks set to leave the Serie A champions. (Goal.com)

Alves, 34, is ready to agree a two-year deal with Manchester City once he resolves his departure from Juventus. (Daily Mail)

>Manchester United would be Cristiano Ronaldo's only choice if he opted for a Premier League return, according to the 32-year-old's advisers. (Daily Record)

But Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has described the speculation over Cristiano Ronaldo's future as "very strange" and says there are no plans to sell the forward. (Talksport)

>Swansea City will sign Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, 19, on a one-year loan deal. (Daily Mirror)

And the Welsh outfit have also asked Fenerbahce about the availability of former Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel, 32. (Daily Mail)

>Bojan Krkic may still have a future at Stoke City, says chief executive Tony Scholes. The playmaker, 26, has been linked with various Spanish clubs after a half-season loan to Mainz. (Stoke Sentinel)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola says the 35-year-old striker, who is out of contract at Manchester United at the end of June, has had "many offers from the US and beyond". (Gazzetta dello Sport via Manchester Evening News)

>West Ham have begun talks over a new deal with midfielder Pedro Obiang, 25, as they look to fend off interest from Everton, Sevilla and AC Milan. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are planning to loan out 22-year-old centre-back Kurt Zouma this summer as they look to sign Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, 30, and Southampton's Virgil van Dijk, 25. (Evening Standard)

>West Brom are set to offer defender Jonny Evans, 29, a £100,000-a-week contract, which will make him the best paid player in the club's history. (Sun)

Meanwhile, the Baggies have made a £12m offer for Southampton striker Jay Rodriguez, 27, although his former club Burnley and Newcastle United are also interested. (Daily Mail)

>German goalkeeper Loris Karius, 23, has signalled to Liverpool that he is going nowhere this summer. (Goal.com)

Real Madrid defender Pepe, 34, says he has not made a decision on his future, despite being linked with a summer move to Paris St-Germain. (ESPN FC)

>Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala, 26, is discussing a move to Lyon. (Daily Mail)

Huddersfield boss David Wagner is set to sign Reading's 28-year-old midfielder Danny Williams. (Sun)

>Chelsea are close to the signing of Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore, 21. (Sport via Daily Star)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says that striker Olivier Giroud, 30, remains a key player in his squad. (Evening Standard)

>Watford winger Nordin Amrabat, 30, has been linked with a move to La Liga side Deportivo La Coruna. (Watford Observer)

REEEE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST MY FUCKING THREAD. IT HAD MORE INFORMATION AS WELL. IT HAD MORE IMPORTANT CLUB RUMOURS TOO.

You're lucky I had auto-refresh on or there would have been HELL to pay.

>Messi in Manchester

Teeheheheh tehehehe

>Messi in EPL

would be glorious to see him get crippled by some nobody from Burley

I'm so Sorry lad.
Almost burnt my food while making the thread too

>tfw once trans gives way to epl I have to stop posting

>Today is the longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere and it will feel like an eternity if you happen to be anywhere near Robert Lewandowski, who appears to be in the throes of a harrowing sulk. The Bayern Munich striker has apparently still not recovered from the humiliation of failing to finish last season as the Bundesliga’s top scorer despite being the Bayern Munich striker and he has reportedly hurled himself into a bottomless pit of woe, sobbing and wailing at the unfairness of a cruel world in which the rest of humanity does not pander to his every wish.

Friends are said to be concerned that he might be an appalling bloody eejit, but his paid help remains sympathetic. “He was as disappointed as I have ever seen him,” simpered agent Maik Barthel, who explained that the striker is bravely trying to develop a coping mechanism – that time-honoured one of blaming someone else for his under-achievement. “Robert told me got no support and that the coach gave no order in the last game to help him win the top scorer award.”

>Given that Lewandowski’s feels so let down by his coach and Carlos Ancelotti would be excused for feeling entirely fed up with Lewandowski, Chelsea have got it into their heads that they might be able to persuade the striker to come to Stamford Bridge, where folks have a certain know-how when it comes to dealing with needy strikers, as Nicolas Anelka, Fernando Torres, Didier Drogba, and Diego Costa might confirm if they’re in a good mood. If Chelsea do land Lewandowski, then Manchester United might get a piece of Romelu Lukaku on the rebound, which is just as well for United, as Andrea Belotti seems to be edging closer to Paris Saint-Germain.

United could soon be waving goodbye to Matteo Darmian, who is being courted by Juventus, who see him as a worthy replacement for Dani Alves, who is off to Manchester City. Eliaquim Mangala is still a City player, believe it or not, but not for much longer, as Lyon are poised to make him theirs.

For me, it's Gabriel Barbosa

>Meanwhile, back at Chelsea, Antonio Conte is so buoyed by his success at turning Victor Moses into a high-class wing-back that he’s willing to try to top that trick by turning Middlesbrough’s Adama Traoré into something similar. Kurt Zouma may not be around to witness that magic, however, as Chelsea are keen to loan him out, what with Leonardo Bonucci and Virgil Van Dijk still in the club’s sights. Swansea are said to be interested in Zouma and also fancy taking Tammy Abraham on loan. Two hot young prospects there, which is more than can be said about the next pair of potential recruits that Swansea are eyeing up: John Terry and Martin Skrtel. If those moves go through, Tony Adams might for once be right to feel aggrieved at not getting a gig.

Arsenal have told Barcelona that Héctor Bellerín is not for sale. The deal is expected to go through shortly.

>Arsenal are also hoping to tie Aaron Ramsey down to a new contract in the face of interest from, well, that’s not altogether clear, but they want to tie him down all the same. Similarly, West Brom want Jonny Evans to recommit to them, and West Ham are trying to persuade Pedro Obiang to pen a new deal with them. Lorius Karius, meanwhile, has told Liverpool he wants to stay at Anfield so the club is just going to have to deal with it.

After beating Reading in the Championship play-off final, Huddersfield want to add to Jaap Stam’s pain by taking midfielder Danny Williams up to the Premier League with them.

>Finally, Barcelona remain confident of prising Marco Verratti from Paris Saint-Germain. And Watford’s Nordin Amrabat looks to be off to Deportivo La Coruna.

More liek GabiNoGoal AMIRITE?

>He doesn't consume redpilled anime

Whilst you are correct yes, what you have implied is very rude and disrespectful

>it's an user forces a technical error on a website as 100% proof that Sanchez is leaving episode

Leid....

Few years ago, Messi contacted Arsenal wanted to speak to Wenger. He wanted to join Arsenal. When Wenger was told this, he thought it was a joke, but was told it was legit. He told the board guy who told him, I think it was the 2nd biggest one, that there was no way Arsenal could afford him. Apparently the chairman went "Don't you worry about that, just get him on the plane.". Wonga contacted Messi and talked to him. However by this point Emirates had stepped in and told Barca they were to pay Messi whatever he wanted (including giving him the 'must play if fit' clause) or they would cancel their sponsorship deal. At this point, Messi got a massive pay rise and all this shit (freekick and penalty priority unless he gave consent etc).

Now some say he just called Wonga to show a point, that he would go to another club (I think he was on record saying the only club he'd play for in England was Arsenal) and screw over Barca in the process in order to get more money. But I dunno if he's that smart. However the whole tax evasion thing popping up seems to imply he wanted to cover that...

But i do consume Pokemon

HAHA TIME FOR NEW THREAD

?

Any updates on the Javi Martínez to Liverpool situation?

yes

Apology being issued to Bayern as we speak

tfw no tauros steak
at JL rn

HOWLING
>Daily remider that being linked to liverpool is a sackable offence

Why? We all might slow down, but it's still fun. Though I do see what you mean. /trans/ is comfy because non of the fair weather fans are here or utter mongs like 190kg. /epl/ is just cancerous because it's "LOL X TEAM DID BAD HAHAHAHAHAAHAH" 24/7. /trans/ is comfy because everybody is in the same position.

>mfw I beat Man City 5-1 in the League Cup Final on FM as Oxford United and I thought it was bullshit, so I restarted and won 5-1 again, retried with different tactics and won 4-2.

I mean, I'm really happy I won but this seems so unrealistic.

If I could post my slapping Austria picture I would as well! This shall have to suffice.

Disgusting, i'm a vegetarian and only consume plant based pokemon such as bellsprout, sunkurn and oddish

I won CL with espanyol just before bed yesterday

>playing Blood Bowl 2
>Chaos team
>doing really well, not only have I injured their Troll but I have killed their Star Player Hire by Turn 4
>everything is going great, 1-0 up, 6 turns till I win
>let AI have it's moves while I browse /trans/
>log back in to check
>Count Down Ends on one of my players
>he had been killed
>I wasn't able to attempt to revive him because of FUCKING /trans/

You guys cost me that. Gonna have to save scum.

What ever happened to him? He was linked to nearly every club last year. Nobody bought him.

>Nobody bought him
yes they did

I want to like Blood Bowl so badly but fuck that RNG nonsense

Yeah but this is my debut season, mate. I'm currently unbeaten in League, my only loss was a a 2-1 or something to Chelsea in FA Cup. Game is so easy.

He's a fraud and his agent is on his way to jail (not for false advertisement tho)

Rumours about Lelwandowski leaving have been denied by Bayern Munchking btw.

This shall be saved. Thank you very much.

Which Chinese cartoon is this?

No surprise would be retarded otherwise. It sounds like a "I want higher pay" ruse

It's not RNG, really. It's dice rolls, it's all down to %'s. Skills exist to help improve odds, that's all. Though in a way, I agree. I did, a long time ago, autistically design a game (on paper) doing similar idea but without RNG but using stats. And Football no NFL.

My Chaos Team is beasty. But this was before they made Nurgle Chaos, which would be even better (Warriors have less Agility, but you don't use them to score anyway). The only problem with Blood Bowl is it takes ages to level up a team.

I mean nobody in PL bought him.

What for?

Tax Evasion I think

>we live in a world where kyle walker costs £45m

Ye but he renewed his contract last year so I think it's just papers making up bullshit again.

youtube.com/watch?v=liuSbrghzmk

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

>we live in a world where Man United paid £155M for a social media savvy Jake Livermore

And customers actually believe he was the best midfielder in the league last year.

I miss Brendan lads

>barcelona reject 35m bid for andre gomes
fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dM_pZC7M

surely someone foolish enough will hire him after brenny's invincibles

Its not like i'm defending the guy or anything, but he's not really that bad. He would easily dominate shitty Inter attack if Icardi wasnt there. He's better than Eder. But he rarely gets pitch time and we he do, he chokes hard.

I would say that he's not ready for yuro football yet. Here in Brazil, he was constantly compared to Gabriel Jesus... both have the same age, same positions, same playstyle. Jesusboy just capitalized in his opportunities, both in England and Br NT.

>when he do

Fixed.

We all do

Hopefully.
>Brendan not up to date on his memes

we all do

Not being a choker is an important part of football

MOAR PLZ

This will never not be funny

:)

what the...

Some Marotta quotes

>JUVE, A BENCHMARK FOR SUCCESS
"Juventus has proven itself to be a benchmark for success, undoubtedly a source of jealousy for others, and it is for that very reason that we must continue trying to improve ourselves."

>CARDIFF RUMOURS
"I was there and I can assure you that nothing of the sort reported in the press occurred. There were no clashes between players, not even harsh words between them. The coach's half-time speech was the only thing that happened."

>DANI ALVES
"With regards to Dani Alves, we are disappointed but these are the dynamics of the modern game. We will be wishing the Dani the very best if he decides to continue his career elsewhere.

"Right now, we are working hard to keep the quality of the squad at the highest possible level and one befitting of the history and prestige of this club."

>LOOKING FORWARDS
"It was an extraordinary end to the season and I have no doubt that this group of players will continue to be successful in the coming campaign. The Scudetto and Coppa Italia trophies were confirmation of that.

"Looking forwards, we have a collection of very exciting young players who will become the future of Juventus. At this point we have no intention of letting anyone go: we are hopeful and confident of keeping the squad together."

It's a man.

I can't tell you guys how I know but Giroud is going to Dortmund, screencap this post

IT'S A REAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
Austria is always nice to me :3

I can't tell you guys how I know but this guy is full of shit, screencap this post

Yeah, I agree... but he got the goods. He can always learn and mature into not being a choker.

Fair enough.
He's pretty good in FM

cute but terrible eyebrows

elbows too pointy 3/10
to replace dembele #274, obama goes to the wing

>terrible eyebrows

Costa to Guventus confirmed WHEN?

One of my favourite gifs ever. his sargon.

you too

instagram.com/taeri__taeri/?hl=en

It's a grill

What the...

Javi Martinez is on the plane la!

just bought classic magnum and packet of cigarettes from ice cream van

could swear magnum was bigger than those you get in 3 pack from tescos

>racial purity is good thing!

At least you mongs introduced some african genetic material into your gene pool now.

trans lads :DD

>tfw the account I made apparently has been reported too many times already and now Twitter wants me to hand over my number

terrible teeth now

Be nice or else

Quick lad, who will be the first breakout Indian footballing superstar?

RING RING RING RING

Pajeet son of Ranjeet

my son, i'm going to brainwash him

>India withdrew from the 1950 World Cup due to FIFA imposing a rule banning players from playing barefoot

boot on foot

lmao

Cute in this pic

Not as cute in this one

That's one fine bird

fake news, they withdrew because the tickets were too expensive and the olympics was supposed to be the main world event

You now remember, Nene.

not being able to afford plane tickets isn't much better tbf

How good is Anderson Talisca?

Posted this on /x/

Actually it was because they weren't allowed to poo in the streets.

he doesn't even choke hard. Like his goal/minute ratio must be pretty good considering he did score once when he was needed (against Bologna away) and played for no more than 90 minutes in the whole season.

What's with the lack of United signings and rumors? What in the hell is woody doing!?

>ronaldo
not a thing

BUY A STRIKER AND DM ALREADY!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is an attacking midfilder good enough you think?