DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER

>triple cheeseburger
>not just getting a McDouble with mac sauce cheaper

No mcrib is you fucking manchild

I think you're onto something, kid...

>wasting money on a triple cheeseburger when you could get two double doubles

maximum pleb

>eating McDonald's

I mean, it's not as shit as it used to be but it's far from first choice fast food.

The "kino" of food is probably southern barbecue. It's not haute cuisine, but it takes a passionate and careful cook to do it right, and holy god is it amazing.

There is no kino of fast food

Agree

Thats a fucking Junior Chicken you sprog. McChicken has sesame seed bun.

no thats a spicy chicken

go to a mcdonalds for once in your life you homo

>go to a mcdonalds for once in your life
that's terrible advice

Reminder that they call different sandwiches different things in different countries so you may be fighting over nothing at all

Fuck now I want to go to Pappadeaux

I work at a Don's. I'm very sad

YES

does kino mean not as good as the trashiest thing on earth?

>Google search Junior Chicken
> Eleventh result
McChickenfags BTFO

Le Royale With Cheese

> McChicken costs $4.50 in my country

please kill me

>Not getting a tripple cheeseburger + two mcdoubles from McPick2 menu + using coupon for 6 free mcnuggets

>Not working at McDonalds to get the same thing but half off

For me, it's the McChicken. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Buy a McChicken.
Order it with only cheese and Big Mac sauce.
Thank me later.

/ck/ memes are truly the best

>going to mcdonalds at all

Order a big mac but replace the 1:10 meat with the McChicken patties. Your thank me later

They only give half off? I thought McPeons used to get free meals

>working there
>paying for it

pick fucking one

Post your favorite McDonalds food and your height + weight

>20 piece nuggets w/bbq and honey mustard sauce

>5'9

>250 lbs

Only halve of in canada. Sometimes theyll give you free shit If you work real hard

Buy 12 fries, dip them in ranch dressing, buy a milkshake, dip your dick in it. You can thank me later.

Is doggore kino of gore?

What's with all the /ck/ crossposting

The only good thing on the McDonalds menu are the fries, seriously. Nothing they serve can be remotely described as "natural" "food" or "satisfying" but the fries are essentially drugs.

I work at McDonald's and get free food, free movies, half price gym membership, paid sick leave and holidays :^)

Shit job tho

>Order a big mac but replace the 1:10 meat with the McChicken patties

I only do that crispy chickens. when you cant splurge cause your funds are low the poverty MacChicken will suffice.

Really? I liked Mcdonalds more in 90s. I rarely eat there now. I ate once awhile back and it gave me bad indigestion.

Two Juinor Chicken

>UGH! PROCESSED FOODS? GLUTEN? UHBWAH. UH HAH. NO, HEH, NO, HEHE... UGH

>Assistant Manager of a McDonald's

Aren't you?

Cheap, tasty, not gross, simple, convenient. In an age filled with oversized, overpriced, and overcomplicated fast food the lowly McChicken represents the very root of why fast food should even exist. When you're hungry, in a hurry, low on cash and want something hassle free to fill the void until you can get a proper meal, there it is, the time tested classic McChicken.

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>What's with all the /ck/ crossposting
Cancerous Syrian refugee tier Sup Forumsedditors

Nope, just a pleb manager

You guys got the Rosti yet?

They did but they changed it when the food became cheaper. The amount of food that gets thrown away or eaten thats not counted as trash is still really high.

Also, you can only use that discount while you are on the clock AND it only covers 5-6 meals. The "high end" meals are not allowed. So you couldnt get a reduced Double Quarter Pounder meal but would be allowed the Single. Any chicken is off the list. Fish is considered basic.

God damnit, /ck/. First it was Jackposting, and now you're bringing this shit here?

At my store we get half off except on 20 nuggs

>nuggets

at least you pay for more chicken and none for the bones

Doesn't america have the "make your own burger" at mcdonalds yet?

Well, I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.
She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.
I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.
That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.
Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?
How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

>mcdonalds
>kino

pic related is the kino of fast food
Only the good shit, none of that filler bread

They tried it like 30 years ago

Yes, they even had it at my local McDonald's for a while but they got rid of it recently. Cunts.

If that were offered at McD's, I'd be sure that they'd run out of more patties and sauce for 3/4 the profit.

But now they have touch screens so the customer is in complete control rather than failing to explain it properly and risking human mishearing

Cat is better 2bh

McRoo is better than McChicken tbqh

this works on at least one level

Fucking love em, we have them in NZ, easy as fuck to make a $30 dollar Burger and just sit back and indulge

If you're willing to spend that much why don't you go to a real restaurant?

Soon there won't even be a need for line cooks

The entire thing will be automated with one guy, ostensibly the manager, who can oversee things from a PC. The cost of a burger will drop through the floor, but it's unlikely the actual price will fall as well. McDonalds is already cheap enough for literally broke niggers.

y u do dat doe

put that inside a mcdouble.
perfect balance and complementarity for less than 3 bucks.

we were considering it but went with the concept of Making America Great Again. and that makes us double racist; literally worse than killing you. unless u a ju.

mmmmmmm. chicken

fucking fag
ChickFila > Wendys > shit > McD

Chinks have no soul

I worked at Mcdonalds for 4 years, and I can tell you that's a Junior Chicken in Canada, known as a Mcchicken in Burgerland, and it is in fact the "kino" of fast food. I hate mayo tho so I get it with lettuce and tomato.

It's not mayo though, it's chicken sauce
it's not sour like shitty mayo

Eh it's pretty much the same to me, I still don't like it. Also, does anyone eat filet o'fishes other than Indian people? I have literally never seen a white person order one.

literally confirmed to be a horrible flop

Thankyou