youtube.com/watch?v=7IYbpnVDYNg
eaworldview.com/2014/06/iran-daily-praising-syrias-assad/
youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
dawn.com/news/1216812
youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU
youtube.com/watch?v=56AZUa9wg9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so, lad,
why are the uzbeks in turkey literally worse than kurds?

Rank: Sunni Islamism, Shia Islamism, Neo-Tengri tribalism, Zoroastrian Imperialism

get
tengriism>>>>>>>>>>>sunni islam>>>shia islam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>zoroastrianism

>inb4 americans rush in to defend the iranian ancient language they know little about

Because your all larping niggers who deserve worse than death

MENA is asleep now

There should be some diaspooos on

i am asian as hell you 65 iq nigger

t.

This is why I don't like when I make a thread all the roaches start flooding

For what it's worth any Uzbek who.moves to turkey deserves to be hanged this includes some in my family

>tengriism
>zoroastrian imperialism
lol

What do uzbeks eat

Pilaf and lagman

It's delicious

>tfw short legs

Also somsa and chuchvara and sometimes horse meat pic related my chuchvara suqash from a while ago
Siz kim siz?

The Samoans eat horse meat too. What does it taste like?

Send plov desu

It taste good just go to central Asia and try it I personally have only eaten it once

Always find it interesting when others like our food more than us lol here's some from my last iftar this year

Looks like afghan rice

Similar but different that's kawbli pllov

Looks extremely similiar especially the rice colour, lamb chunks, carrot strips and raisins. What makes it different?

It has nuts usually pistachio also it is lighter also usually the grain is longer

Which country do you recommend visiting?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilaf honestly the wiki does a good job explaining it

Depends what you're looking for more modern day stuff kazakhstan more historical stuff uzbekistan more nomadic stuff Kyrgyzstan

Probably Uzbekistan. Anything I should know tourist wise?

My piss is more dignified than this thread

Well you should have made the thread you nigger I didn't want to

DELETE THIS PICTURE RIGHT NOW

/mena/ is not worthy of a thread by me

No

This post has been reported to the Iranian Republican Guard.
Enjoy never returning to Iran.

I SAID STAHP IT
I can support whoever I want pham. Imam Khamenei has said he plans to get rid of Assad
through free elections (like with Mubarak and Morsi in Egypt) once Syria is stable again, so that kaffir Assad's time is numbered no matter the outcome.
Unless you are so retarded to think Iran wouldn't support an Islamist government in Syria like they have in literally every country.

>free elections
>implying he wouldn't win

are you serious zoroastrianism was actually relevant and had very influential practices and traditions meanwhile tengrism is just a meme ethnic religion

Should Israel control all of MENA?

>Ass*d getting more than 30% of the vote in an election he doesn't rig.

They already control most of it.

Name 1 worthy successor from the opposition

Also
iranian.com/main/blog/darius-kadivar/syrian-protestors-burn-iri-flag.html

youtube.com/watch?v=7IYbpnVDYNg

I'm sure whoever succeeds from the opposition will be Iran's BFF

Syria is fked either way, it either becomes a failed state like libya if islamists take control or an iranian puppet state run by bashar or a worthy successor.

That's sad but understandable. Iran has supported the man they hate.
>I'm sure whoever succeeds from the opposition will be Iran's BFF
That's why Khamenei didn't support the FSA, because it they became a group who didn't act in the interests of islam, but rather the pro west kaffir dictators of some muslim countries.
But either way Ass*d will be dethroned no matter the outcome.
There is no place for him in an Islamic ruled Syria.
He'll likely be replaced with a Syrian version of based Morsi.

Then who is there to support from the opposition? The answer is no one.

>He'll likely be replaced with a Syrian version of based Morsi
.........Who was overthrown and is currently imprisoned by Sisi

>Then who is there to support from the opposition? The answer is no one.
Someone will emerge. Ass*d is a kaffir who cannot rule an Islamic Syria.
>.........Who was overthrown and is currently imprisoned by Sisi
The Saudi monarch won't be able to pull what he did in Egypt in Syria.

>who cannot rule an Islamic Syria.
Probably why it'll remain under Baathist control
>The Saudi monarch won't be able to pull what he did in Egypt in Syria.
Well Assad's preventing that already

>Probably why it'll remain under Baathist control
Yeah I'm sure that will happen with free elections top kek.
>Well Assad's preventing that already
Assad is Syria's Mubarak/Saddam. Syria's secular unislamic leader, and Iran hates those types of leaders, which is Iran always supports islamist movements that seek to overthrow those said leaders.
Iran has btfo Baathists in Iraq, Egypt, and literally every muslim country when the opportunity presented itself. You really think Syria would somehow be the magic exception?

I think it's worth mentioning that Khamenei has tried to make Ass*d step down before, and at the beginning of the Syrian uprising before the opposition movement got hijacked, but he refused.
So to keep unislamic powers from seizing the country, Khamenei backed Ass*d, but plans to get rid of him after Syria is stable again.

Ass*d pretty much sealed his fate when he asked Iran to save him. It was either that or he gets Gadaffi'd or Saddam'd.

Why should there be a Islamic Syria? Why should their be an Islamic anything?

If the majority of the people want it then why not? That's how democracy works.
In Egypt Morsi was democratically elected, and the secularists had to stage a military coup to get rid of him.

>Yeah I'm sure that will happen with free elections
It's not like the opposition has any worthy candidates.

>You really think Syria would somehow be the magic exception?
So far it seems to be.

>I think it's worth mentioning that Khamenei has tried to make Ass*d step down before, and at the beginning of the Syrian uprising before the opposition movement got hijacked, but he refused.
Citation needed.

>but plans to get rid of him after Syria is stable again.
Citation needed again

Also

eaworldview.com/2014/06/iran-daily-praising-syrias-assad/
For an election accused of being fraudulent, Iran seemed to be congratulatory of the results

You just contradicted yourself.
>Iran hates those types of leaders, which is Iran always supports islamist movements that seek to overthrow those said leaders.

source on Khamenei wanting Bashar to step down?

youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY

Ass*d is Iran's puppet, of course the government will praise their puppet over the Saudi monarch's puppets.
But puppets are disposable, and once Ass*d has outlived his usefulness he will be disposed.
Assad is better than the FSA for the sole fact that Israel opposes him and supports the FSA.
But a muslim brotherhood type leader would both oppose Israel and actually be a muslim, which is what Iran is aiming for. Google their support for Hamas and the muslim brotherhood. Khamenei even made a speech to the egyptian people in arabic telling them to rally behind the muslim brotherhood against Mubarak and his crew.
>Citation needed.
I've seen videos of Khamenei stating it multiple times which I don't have saved, but here is one article I did save. I guess it's up to you what you want to believe. Just look at the past actions of Iran and use common sense. Your opinion or Sup Forums's won't change the outcome of anything. So if you want to shield yourself in a safespace that's up to you.
dawn.com/news/1216812
>It's not like the opposition has any worthy candidates.
That's why you have free elections to give worthy candidates the opportunity to emerge. But any islamist candidate is better than Ass*d desu so the bar exactly won't be high.
>So far it seems to be.
Common sense says otherwise. It would be inconsistent and a complete contradiction of all of Iran's activities ever. Khamenei just wants someone who isn't a Saudi puppet. AKA Hamas/Muslim brotherhood type leaders.
I said Iran hates secular/anti islamic/Baathist leaders. How is that a contradiction?
It was on Iranian websites years ago during the arab spring when the opposition first started.

Khamenei is worried that if the Saudi king and his allies succeed in turning Syria into their puppet state, then the Islamic Republic will fall next.
But he doesn't want a Baathist in charge who oppresses and kills innocent muslim civilians.

the entire world knows iran and israel lie in bed together

You said this:
>Secularists had to stage a military coup to get rid of him.
But you had no problem with this:
>Iran always supports islamist movements that seek to overthrow those said leaders.
Iran should be added to the Anglo/Israeli/Saudi trinity of perfidy.

if you are srs kys

everything iran does is against the sunni world which israel profits off of, kill yourself first

>I said Iran hates secular/anti islamic/Baathist leaders. How is that a contradiction?
Than why are they supporting Assad? You're a fool if you think anything of them even care about religious or ideological stuff. This is about regional power dynamics and resources, everything else is just talk to rile up the masses.

it wouldnt make sense for Imam Khamenei to want Assad to step down though, at the end of the day Iran will support those who stand up to Israel, and so far their most succesful direct front of that opposition is Hezbollah, how likely is another Syrian leader to support Hezbollah/Iran the way Assad has?

its the Sunni world that has US bases on its land and signs deals with Israel NOT the Shia world

Countries like Iran will support the enemies of their enemies even if they don't align with their views

You mean like pretty much any country in history ever?

/sg tards seem to think the opposite and will screech and deny Iran's ties to Al Queada and other groups

>>Secularists had to stage a military coup to get rid of him.
Morsi was democratically elected
>>Iran always supports islamist movements that seek to overthrow those said leaders.
None of those Baathist/secular leaders were democratically elected. They were all dictators or monarchs who took power by force. Where is the contradiction?
Saudi Arabia and other secular gulf monarchs are not sunni's or muslims.
Iran supports actual islamist sunni groups like Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Did you not read anything I wrote?
>You're a fool if you think anything of them even care about religious or ideological stuff. This is about regional power dynamics and resources, everything else is just talk to rile up the masses.
Top kek
>it wouldnt make sense for Imam Khamenei to want Assad to step down though
Assad is a Baathist/secularist kaffir who kills innocent muslims. Like Khomeini, Khamenei wants islamic ruled governments in muslim countries. He wants muslims to rule muslim countries and defend islam in those countries.
>at the end of the day Iran will support those who stand up to Israel, and so far their most succesful direct front of that opposition is Hezbollah
Do you know why Iran hates Israel? Because they are kuffar who stole and are occupying muslim land. It has nothing to do with them being Jews.
>how likely is another Syrian leader to support Hezbollah/Iran the way Assad has?
Muslim brotherhood and Hamas do. Literally anyone who isn't a Saudi puppet would do.

Your problem is you do not understand the ideology of the Islamic Republic. Since the beginning it was the goal of the Islamic Republic of Iran to export its islamic revolution to other muslim countries.
The end goal is to have islamic ruled governments in every muslim country, and then to have a united muslim world which would turn into the new caliphate. Once that caliphate is established, the goal would be to conquer the rest of the world in the name of islam.

why the hell would Iran support a wahhabi group, support an enemy of an enemy yes but not when their also an enemy themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU

Because they were fighting in Afghanistan and not in or against Iranians. I know the average IQ on /sg is 20 but do try and keep up

if it was about fighting in afghanistan they would support the taliban not al qaeda since they were doing most of the fighting

Osama Bin Laden is seen positively in Iran for his holy war against the west. He's seen as a holy warrior who showed the west that there are consequences for their actions against muslims and islam, and who revived the islamic spirit in the hearts of many.

Iran has also provided safe passage for Bin Laden and other Al Qaeda operatives into Afghanistan, and has given Al Qaeda operatives who are wanted by Saudi Arabia asylum in Iran.
This.
Like ISIS, the Taliban were killing innocent muslims. Which is why Iran hates them. Al Qaeda was fighting against American invaders.

Sand niggers BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=56AZUa9wg9M

Well Al Qaeda was also killing innocent muslims in Iraq

Khomeinist is cringy as fuck.

fsa deserves no mercy
i came buckets to this video, thanks for sharing

Which is why Iran fought against them in Iraq.
In Afghanistan where they were doing no such thing Iran had no problem with them because they were fighting against kuffar and protecting the Afghan people.
They were based in regards to their war against the west. Bad in other areas, but there was common ground against kuffar so there was cooperation where it was possible.
How can low test wh*te males even compete?

yeah, he's by far one of the worst posters here
i just filter him most of the time
even reza's more tolerable than that cunt

Don't be rude. It's politics that divide us, we can all be friends on here.

Also this wasn't a unanimous thing by Al Qaeda. Al-Zawahiri spoke out against it and condemned it it as "attacks against civilians committed by hypocrites and traitors existing among the ranks"

I don't think that american flag is even /mena/ desu. Based on his posts its probably some dumb white american.
And the Lebanese flag is that one guy who sucks the Canadians dick.

But I think of you as a friend my movie buddy ^_^

yes he said that about the attacks on husainiyat etc but he was still in favour of fighting the Shia militias

this is mena people youre talking about if politics didnt divide us we would find something else to divide us

btw i forgot to say a lot of Iranians i have met say Bin Laden was a CIA agent

Yeh I was mostly talking to the Lebanese flag. Has classes started yet? What did you end up picking?
Thats true, very depressing t b h. Oh well, nothing you can do.

>I don't think that american flag is even /mena/ desu.
There is more than one American flag here. Really you should move to Iran if you love Islam so much.

He was ok with fighting against militas who he viewed as unjust, and who had carried out attacks against innocent sunni civilians. He was opposed to indiscriminately attacking shia for being shia.
>i have met
>lives in australia
Ok.
I won't rule out the possibility. It's definitely possible. But if he was the real deal, people liked what he said about the west and what he stood for and symbolized, which was a holy warrior btfo'ing the west.
In that aspect he was very similar to Imam Khomeini

this aint reddddddddit
plus his political orientation is the least that bothers me about him, his way of posting is so insufferable and just plain annoying as fuck

morning lads

sabah lkhayr

kayf7alek

Yeah, and I'm taking Circuit Theory, it's lab, and C++.
Circuit Theory and the Circuit Theory lab I already knew I was going to take.
I was deciding between C++ and an Engineering writing class I need to take to graduate. I ended up picking C++.
I'm a student at one of the top universities here and I managed to cuck an american out of an admission spot. I think I did good.
Also the goal is to spread Islam here so maybe I will stay just for that and have many muslim children here who will help demographically replace wh*tes, who knows :^)

plenty of Iranians here, and i havent always lived in australia mate iv lived in ME and west Africa too actually and most Iranians i met was in Iraq
>holy warrior btfo'ing the west
yes always good to oppose the west but i thought 9/11 was mostly condemned by Iranians, fighting oppression doesnt mean becoming the oppressor yourself

Funny how the best universities are in secular countries.

mashi mashi
wa int?

ana bikhair bro

>i thought 9/11 was mostly condemned by Iranians
Publicly which the government organized. In reality we were laughing our asses off.
>fighting oppression doesnt mean becoming the oppressor yourself
We follow the holy qur'an. Having muslim majority countries ruled by muslims doesn't make us oppressors. It's letting kuffar ruling muslim majority countries which would be us allowing oppression.
Now when you look at all of Iran's past actions, it's ideology, and even statements the supreme leader has made about his vision for a post civil war syria, you really think Ass*d will be staying after peace returns to Syria and the influence of the Saudi king and the west are gone?
Top kek m8
Yeah funny how stealing the rest of the worlds resources and keeping them in constant states of war and poverty in order to boost your economy does that. And no, it's just America. With the exception of Oxford and Cambridge, Europe has no good universities.

>Europe has no good universities.

Why do I think you are just larping now

i didnt say muslim rule was oppressive?
im talking about supporting attacks soley against civilians such as 9/11

What makes you think that Europe has no good universities?

>tfw starting a career with absolutely no debt

He's technically true

نايس ديجيتز يا اخي
are you the pali or omani?