WE

WE
WAZ
SPACE
N
SHIT

Does Sup Forums member when black women were responsible for sending people into space?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't remember because you didn't know about it. Now you do.

I dont know how the lady that looks like a duck with a mustache on the right still gets roles.

>things that never happened for 500

Because of your preconceived racist notions?

i read the Wikipedia article and she only did as much work as anyone else did. she is only being "praised" for being black.

Sup Forums pls, you're embarassing yourself

>make movie praising the white people behind it
>no comments against it
>make movie about the blackies behind it
>BUT THIS IS JUST WRONG THIS GOES AGAINST MY WHITE SUPREMACIST IDEALS WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWERRRRRR!!

kys poltard

why should they be praised specifically because they are black. does being black give them super powers? You were black, your pushed a button, you should get a medal.

Historical space dramas always center around people that have done extraordinary things, or have endured remarkable odds.

Celebrating a couple of nobodies and embellishing their work because they have darker skin is just stupid.

>a couple black females do some math because it's cheaper to pay them than buying a calculator

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS

Had these been white men, you wouldn't have any problem with it.

Correct?

>why should they be praised specifically because they are black.

Being in an era where blacks were considered 2nd class citizens, it does bring big significance dumbass

>America still thinks they won the space race

The Soviets did nearly everything besides "MUH MOON LANDING" first and better than NASA, plus, NASA would never have lifted a damn thing off the ground if they didn't steal all the Nazi scientists. I guess karma won in the end, considering the only way NASA can launch shit now is through Russian technology

had they been white men they wouldnt have got a medal/movie made after them

why people are blowing this out of proportion is comparing it say to a 10 year old boy doing nasa calculations which in turn makes black people depicted as naturally stupid and the movie "astounding" because a black person did it instead of eating fried chicken and robbing a 7/11

what a great contribution to the thread

You are the only one thats blowing it out of proportion by showing how much you care because it has three nigger actresses in it.

Can't you see that you are the problem dude? Cant you?

the whole reason they made the movie is because they are nigs. if it was white people it would be everyday work.

i hate all those hidden figgers

>anime

The moon landing was fake anyways

So you haven't seen a movie of a white guy who's an inventor, war hero, scientist, lawyer, detective, astronaut, or business man?

whats wrong with them making a movie about three nigger ladies that we know nothing about but were also involved in it, even if it was a small part?

Does it seriously trigger you that much? This is not the downfall of your white civilization, not degeneracy, its just a marketing play, and they get to profit from all the attention people like you give to it.

because you can tell this movie is going to be a we waz kangz movie. its probably going to be a lot less of we waz space and a lot more of white people be stooopid/black powa movie.

>Tyrone getting this buttblasted

nice meme

.....orrrrrrrr maybe people want to see a movie about real black people doing cool stuff for once

>half breeds and quadroons
>real black people
Kek

WUZ

>So you haven't seen a movie of a white guy who's an inventor, war hero, scientist, lawyer, detective, astronaut, or business man?
He's specifically talking about what these dindus did. If they were white men this movie would have never been made because of how little their accomplishments were.

>doing cool stuff
>literally pushing buttons
>talking about evil whitey

>were considered 2nd class citizens
Because African blacks had it so much better.

>doing cool stuff
All they did was sit at a desk and preform calculations and other paperwork

If the film portrays anything other than that, it is fiction.

this
>do you want to see a movie about the first black woman who worked at mcdonalds too?

1 drop rule

>If they were white men this movie would have never been made because of how little their accomplishments were.

Do you even know what African Americans had to face during her times, you fuck? Also, it's part of history to be known as one of or the first African Americans to be apart of Space Travel

Shit, I'd love to see a movie about the nigga that invented Peanut Butter.

>Apart of Space Travel

Wheres the feature film about that one bloke that cleaned the toilets at NASA?

it would be a tyler perry movie

>apart from space travel
God, I hope blacks stay apart from space travel.

>some secretary was 1/4 black
>"AYO WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHIT! WE PUT MAN ON THE MOON N SHIT NIGGUH!"

How about actually research what she does and what she's capable of

>talking about evil whitey

No one said that. But yeah, you are evil

We're talking about AMERICA , dumbass

>hurrr she dindu nuffin

You wouldn't say that if she was white. By your logic, we shouldn't give a damn about Thomas Edison or Issac Newton because they stole ideas from earlier scientists

This is comparing cotten-pickers to the inventors of the loom.

WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIT

I work in high-tech. Black women are virtually all tokens.

>we wuz shit meme
Nigga, MASA is staring you right in the face and you can't keep yourself from memeing? We need to purge everyone under 25 from this site.

Working with computers isn't like what it is right now, you fags.She actually had to go to school and be trained to be the very best at her work. All you do is browse 4chinz and jack off to your waifus

>Thomas Edison or Issac Newton because they stole ideas from earlier scientists
i bet you think negros built the pyramids too

Like someone else said in a previous post.

If they were white, this movie wouldn't have been made because of how insignificant their jobs were.

>I work in high-tech

wow.

so cool

*clap*

'ppreciate it

>Monkeys in lipstick appropriating white history on behalf of their jewish overlords

>Hidden Figures

>*Irreverent Figures.

fucking autocorrect

it's supposed to say "Irrelevant"

MASA I PUSHED DA BUTTON WEN IZ GUN GET DAT METAL?

>this movie wouldn't have been made because of how insignificant their jobs were

Every job to get Astronauts in Space is important, you dumbass

>He thinks Newton was the first to explain gravity
>He thinks Edison made/designed the 1st light bulb

tell me who was the first for both of those then
>inb4 dey waz black peoples

Except movies where White people are praised don't praise them for being White. It usually doesn't even praise them for their specific European ethnic group. They are praised as "humans", and the standard.

Blacks are praised purely based on a racial standpoint with the racism of low expectations subtly lying underneath.

Newton made a unified theory of gravity and had it published.

Edison made the light bulb consumerable.

History is not about who is first, it's about who does it best.

>black women
>work

I didn't realize your passion was espousing the plight of the African blacks of the 1960s. If you would DM me highlights from your script I'd love to see the direction you had in mind for this screenplay user. I really like your passion.

>Do you even know what African Americans had to face during her times, you fuck? Also, it's part of history to be known as one of or the first African Americans to be apart of Space Travel
So you're admitting what they did was almost nothing compared to what the white men did?

why is Sup Forums so mad about history?

is it because their fuhrer lost and jews are superior in every way to whites?

When has Africa ever been not shit?

>ameriturds still bragging about the space race they actually lost

kys

>politicizing a human achievement

You should be proud of humanity, otherwise kys.

Rewriting history for free emmys/oscars (or political purposes) is an annoying practice which should be discontinued. Though, based on the sales of most of these productions, they probably will on their own anyway. Liberal directors keep trying to create cult classics which also have minorities but they fail because they lack the most basic essentials to creating one.

shut up, NEET

>History is not about who is first, it's about who does it best.

Except Katherine Johnson was considered one of the brightest and innovate scientists in NASA. Not only she helped with the Apollo to the Moon, she also help with the mission to Mars. It's not only about the color of her skin that makes it significant, it's about the era she grew up in and her talents and skills. So NO it's not about >DUDE PRESSIN BUTTONS LMAO . If you actually had watch the movie or did some I dunno...reading...maybe you'll get the point of the movie

>movie literally about training monkeys to push buttons for nasa

I'm sure the other scientists were impressed with what she did and praised her heavily.

It's like watching a monkey use tools, i'd be stoked too.

>she helped with the mission to mars
except that didnt happen yet
>brightest and innovate scientists in NASA
im going to need a citation
> If you actually had watch the movie o
the movie isnt even out yet

Why are you damage controlling on Sup Forums at 4:00 AM, desperately trying to defend a literal inconsequential cog in the NASA machine? It doesn't fucking matter. Even if she was the smartest, most productive Black in NASA, it wouldn't matter. Blacks have far too many problems in their own, and hollow media productions by a bunch of White and Jewish bourgeois don't do shit to remedy or inspire that in any true capacity.

>So you're admitting what they did was almost nothing compared to what the white men did?

What the literal fuck are you complaining about? This is an autobiography. Are you some how shock that a black person is a scientists and not some dirty coon only 2 front teeth eating watermelons everyday? Fuck off to Sup Forums

These Barbershop sequels are getting crazy.

>why is Sup Forums so mad about history?

It's because it's skewing history to fit a certain narrative. Katherine Johnson was a great woman, and should be celebrated as such. They could easily have made a film about her achievements as a scientist, but instead choice to make it a forced racial issues film.

Why can't people understand that this shit is what is dividing people rather than just uniting them as humans?

Your bigotry and hatred really hinders you from understanding what people are saying, isn't it?

Biased identity politic movies are a grating bore, is the point. It's not that "she's a scientist and she just so happens to be Black" (as it would in any normal case with White people as the scientists), it's, "she's a scientist who is Black, which makes it just ten times better! the theme of our movie will be Black identity"

its not an autobiography. she literally pushed buttons but in the plot on imdb it says they were crucial in getting astronauts into space.......righhhhhhhhttt

also if you check the cast on imdb its mostly black people. how is that historically accurate?

Fucking this

The 80-90s had it right. Tons of leading black actors, entertaining plot and black characters, without shoving race issue down the audience's throats.

>Rewriting history for free emmys/oscars
>It's because it's skewing history to fit a certain narrative.

That's what all movies are you dumb uneducated autists. I bet you thought Saving Private Ryan was accurate, right?

It's not a fucking documentary. How hard is it for Sup Forums to understand?

>I'm sure the other scientists were impressed with what she did and praised her heavily.

No, NASA are just pretending to praise her for her efforts to please the Jews to make movie off of this movie

>Known for accuracy in computerized celestial navigation, her technical leadership work at NASA spanned decades where she calculated the trajectories, launch windows and emergency back-up return paths for many flights from Project Mercury including the early NASA missions of John Glenn, Alan Shepard, the 1969 Apollo 11 flight to the Moon and continued work through the Space Shuttle program and on early plans for the Mission to Mars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

Because the real double standard is this

>Hurr look at those niggers. Dumb niggers not in school so dumb low IQ so they shoot up ppl and steal stuff lol didnu nuffinz lol pol waz ryte

>Movie about A black woman being intelligent and worked in NASA

>FUKKIN LIBERAL BRAINWASHING NIGGERS NEVER DO SHIT STOP LYING MUH AFFIRMATUV ACTION

>The 80-90s had it right. Tons of leading black actors, entertaining plot and black characters, without shoving race issue down the audience's throats.

Absolutely this. I like to think of Predator as a good example of this. You don't think of Predator as being a film about a multi-ethnic group because it doesn't fucking matter. It's just dudes doing stuff. No-one forces any racial or ethnic politics into the story.

>That's what all movies are you dumb uneducated autists. I bet you thought Saving Private Ryan was accurate, right?

There's a big difference you fucking bigot. Saving Private Ryan wasn't modifying history in a way that sets people against each other and breeds hatred.

why are they so mean looking, like "we gonna calculate the shit out of that analysis", were the equations so tough they needed foxxy ladies to handle them?

>Why can't people understand that this shit is what is dividing people rather than just uniting them as humans?

YOU THINKING BLACK NEVER DID ANY SIGNIFICANT IN AMERICAN HISTORY BESIDES BEING NIGS IS DIVIDING PEOPLE! WHITES DID FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT IT'S NOW BITING YOU IN THE ASS!

God, you people are so dense. Jesus Fuck...

Cock Sucker

>lol niggers never did nuffun llolololol

I'm Hispanic, and I can play Kerbal Space Program with no mods.

Movie when?

>white person does 20 jumping jacks
hey good job
>black person does 20 jumping jacks
oh you are so brave
heres a medal
give a speech
national jamal day
want some free money?

>Saving Private Ryan wasn't modifying history in a way that sets people against each other and breeds hatred.

ebin

I bet their feet never even touched the tarmac, but the poster would have you think they were standing a few yards from a launching space shuttle.

Oh please....if programming in NASA is SOOO easy, please go do it. Be part of forming new life in Mars or Venus. you dumbfuck

If you think this movie is one of the best examples of African American exceptionalism, then you are truly grasping at straws.

>it's the 60's
>white person does job
>get paid and recognized for work
>black person does job
>gets called a nigger and arrested and shit

Wow, fucking blacks, who do they think they are? Getting all uppity and shit

>The moon landing was fake anyways

people in desperation always grasp at this argument
>someone hates argument
>instead of refuting
>why dont you do X

one of the worst fallacies out there

That scene triggered me hard.

The thought of Liberals rewriting history in this manner made my blood boil.

>american "space" program
>KEK

this wouldn't happen if a negro calculated the trajectories instead of an iPad.

>YOU THINKING BLACK NEVER DID ANY SIGNIFICANT IN AMERICAN HISTORY BESIDES BEING NIGS IS DIVIDING PEOPLE! WHITES DID FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT IT'S NOW BITING YOU IN THE ASS!

Jesus fucking christ. You are taking a real liberty calling other people dense. What the fuck has her race got to do with anything? Tell me. Have you even bothered to read up on her?

For fucks sake she had far more trouble for being a woman than half-black during her career.

Why are people like you so fucking obsessed with identity politics? Is your ultimate goal just to segregate everyone?

>No-one forces any racial or ethnic politics into the story.
because life was good then, and negroes knew where they belong. now they want more power, as if having a black president was not enough.

underrated

If I told you the modern Air conditioner , Stop light, or gas masks were invented by blacks, you'll deny that too. This is what you tards don't get , but you do everyday

No, if it was easy than you should have no problems doing the exact same thing. Go to NASA, apply there and just press buttons. Any button. Lets see how long you keep the job.

Had these been white men, they wouldn't have made a fucking movie about it.

>black person does job
>gets called a nigger and arrested and shit

Except that kind of racism never happened to her in reality, like it is implied in the trailer.

Hence what everyone is trying to say you divisive fuck

>The moon landing was fake anyways
but it was, the first one. they sent an expedition later, the first one was fake though.