Oh illegals

>mfw she gets deported to mexico and becomes a prostitute

The only thing she mentioned that will matter is her legs.

It would make me happy to see Trump literally boot her in the ass off the top of our wall.

However, America needs the high IQ immigrants when it can get them. Deport the criminals.

Such selective visa criteria is exactly what resulted in the mass exodus of shitskins to America you dipshit.

>doesn't like labels
>labels herself as undocumented

Everyone, I present to you: Tacos.

I doubt you can prove that. America clearly doesn't have a "keep the smart ones, kick out the dangerous ones" policy as evidenced by the immigrants that are repeat criminal offenders

found the spic
ALL illegals have to go, every fucking one.

They are all criminals btw, because they are here illegally

i'd shove my tongue in her pussy if you know what i mean

>shove my toungue into her pussy
What did he mean by this?

I think I know what you mean

Anyone in the United States can be a criminal if you keep making up unjust laws. Why would you want to kick out a qt high IQ chica like OP when you can kick out a dirty male robber instead?

Nice memeing level mate I like your memes you're pretty good at memeing heh I remember back in the days people started the meme business but now it got so big oh god only a few people such as moot knew how big memes would become.

most qualified person to salivate when the bell is rung.

but i thougth the repeat criminal offenders were illegal immigrants?

Did you mean that you'd like to top of her taco with some cheese?

Cause I got some Velveeta right here.

immigration law isn't unjust, Juan
again, you have to go back

Can someone find her home address? I want to send her flowers.......

Do yourself a favour and visit Stanford or Berkeley. Fucking Indians and hajjis everywhere.

If they are objectively smarter than you, they objectively deserve to be at a top technical university more than you.

Should have tried harder in school, pal.

wut the fuck is 4.5 gpa?

In high school, GPAs can be higher than a 4.0 if you take AP courses. Since AP courses are college level courses, an A in one of these classes is a 5.0.

no shit, i just got along on B's and white priv