Official confederations cup #2

Mexico 0-1 New Zealand

beans and CHIs getting cucked by Kiwis

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/rp0e2
11v11.com/matches/new-zealand-v-mexico-20-august-1980-236030/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck this gay earth

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ

why dont you mexiboos play with a midfield?

When does Mexico play with their A team?

New Zealand > Portugal confirmed
Europe btfo

looks like mexico is in trouble, will we finally see their A team?

Bernardo Silva would've raped this mexican defense what the fuck was Fernando thinking?

wh-wh-where is the mexican A team?

I don't think this semen slurping cup is for me

They don't have such players.

That's their secret. This is their A team

NATIONAL MEXICAN RUGBY TEAM

Unironcially benched
>it's a rotation meme episode

>no puto chant
>losing to New Zealand

coincidence?

MOTHERFUCKER

Mexico lost home to Cayman Islands in rugby last weekend

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

BEANERS GETTING BTFO

Calling it now Chicha will come in and score a header

>the city of CONCACAF

BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Chicha can't do shit without a half decent midfield, and we have no midfield in this game.

Post that Mexican qt from the beginning of the game,I know one of you has her, yes that girl.

JJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

vela and chicha coming in

It's time for Jona, but to be hones it's fucked. This whole game is a mess thanks to Osorio

We still have a chance to bury Mexico in the next half

>Yfw da kiwis win one for da land

Where is the faggots who was defending Osorio. Where fucking is!

osorio can only make 2 subs now

>vela for damm
>chicharito for dos santos
>set raul jimenez behind chicharito

done, fixed your shitty lineup
holy fuck i cant believe how dumb this guy is

(all) white power

I'm glad Osorio is getting sacked. Piojo in.

>losing to poo peeland
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJ

>Osorio getting sacked

lol no

Why the fuck are Jimenez, Diego Reyes and Ochoa still doing in the NT?

If he loses against New Zealand the backlash would be too hard from the owners, they'll lose to Russia and perform even worse than in 2013 against literal meme teams. Almeyda in, tho

Fuck that, send Piojo. I need Almeyda to win the 13th

GO HERE

do you not remember Chepo losing in Confederaciones, Copa Oro and doing shit in the qualis and still not getting sacked?

Losing against New Zealand isn't THAT bad

BIELSA WHEN?

Giovanni is the worst player in the world kys

Fuck Piojo. You're fucking joking right?

El Piojo is a good coach, but he got the boot because of a stupid confrontation with Martinoli. You can tell he had good chemistry with the players.

you see what araujo do???

how must he feel when he remembers that he's in the MLS when he used to play for fucking Barcelona?

lol his last games were as bad at this, remember panama

this, he probably wont come in until 2018 unless osorio shits the bed in the hexagonal because of vergara

I care more about club football so I can sacrifice the NT for Almeyda to stay where he is

At least he actually fielded players consistently, even if we still have the same roster, Osorio manages to fuck things up with his dumb rotations, you can't defend this, past walking down in CONCACAF, but how the fuck can you perform even worse than Chepo? just a fucking tie would be ridiculous. Also, sending Chucky and the other shitter to their meme clubs when tthey've been selected for the NT is also retarded. This congolombian isn't suited for the job, as simple as that.

>chivas fans are these desperate

streamable.com/rp0e2

what did he mean by this ?

>watching mexican football

lol fucking peasant.

What a fucking baby. Mexiboos why don't you guys just fire this guy already?

This guy is getting sacked, lol. Just send this to FIFA and the FEMEXFUT.

>Herrera in
JUST

I'm not defending him, I think his rotations are stupid and he should go, but you're delusional if you think the FMF will sack him after a (potential) loss to NZ.

Unironically a more exciting league than national team games or CONCASHIT

P E R R O C A C A
E
R
R
O

C
A
C
A

Literally the perfect time to sack him given this terrible performance, and they have a good excuse now. But México is probably not going to lose, at worst they are tying this.

>gio

El mexicANO

>CONCACAF
oh you mean a confederation filled with poor countries, two wealthy countries that don't give a shit about football and the one who does give a shit and has the resources is terrible is shit?

you dont say.

How is Jurgen Damm performing? I remember lots of hype for him about a year ago

Fuck México and fuck brown people

How popular is this person in Mexico?

Based Cala

fuck you osorio

reminder
11v11.com/matches/new-zealand-v-mexico-20-august-1980-236030/

Siempre le falta cinco pal peso.

Not quite Piojo tier. I still don't think they'll sack him.

>goal

He's here to stay fug

who 96 here?

fucking kiwis couldnt hold a lead

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

FUCK YOU LOTR LARPERS

mehicoooooooooooooooooooooooo

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - and so on - ooooaallllll

Based Jiménez
OSORIO OUT

EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO EL TRONCO

>americanista chairo weeb

Higuain would have scored there
Wood has missed three chances

kek

Mexico scored

Come out of the cave guys, we can defend a bit of pride.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i WANTED TO LOSE SO OSORIO COULD FUCK OFF FUCK THIS SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He also was at fault for the loss to Holland in the. You guys were playing better and he went defensive inviting them to attack

Mai boi Jimenez!

Poor kiwi can't handle the pressure, man. Also, he's a bigger tronco than Jiménez

gorda puta

FORZA MESSICO LADS

Rude

Where is your eagle bro

grazie

grazie ragazzo

In my heart desu

green-white-red flag combo breaker

Kuro is da best, you fagget

Here

>Kuro is mujer muy gorda
fixed your post

Why doesn't Talavera start

Old Man Marquez is in.

these refs suck ass

SHEEP FUCKERS

>Rafa "the mummy" Marquez is still alive
Wew laddies

Dubs and Marquez scores.

FENCE JUMPERS

>that balding Rafa

what went wrong?

He has some bad luck. When he starts México usually plays like shit (shittier than usual) and he can never get a clean sheet no matter what.