Rebellions are built on hope!

>Rebellions are built on hope!

>You're all rebels aren't you?

>Save the rebellion save the dream!

SET PHASERS TO STUN.

honestly, though, is there a better TNG episode?

why did magneto choke spock?

Riker REALLY hated Thomas, didn't he?

The one where Data accidentally became the wild west

its comfier (and one of my favorites) but its not better.

Especially since Red Dwarf did it better.

Red Dwarf is just terrible all around. No redeeming aspects.

nevar forget

those lines hype me the fuck up pham

who's ready to kill some fascists?

"Commander, etc."

>Moff Tarkin blows rebel allied aldeeran
"Booh fucking white men!"
>Captain negro poisons a planet to remove rebels
-SILENCE-

hottest stereotype comin thru

how was this even allowed on prime time TV?
different times back then

f murray abraham?

you're a smeeeeeeee

>It's a Stunt Data episode

>It's a Stunt Data movie

I wonder if he would send gloating letters to him in the Cardassian labour camps

"torpedoes"

"feck, drink, Jewls"

Goddamn Troi is hot here

Janeway's personality changes from season to season. Sometimes she is a horrible fascist, the next she is benevolent and kind.

so a realistic female captain then

mein neger

Oh haha good joke...

Very few are better overall.

Here's what I'd call better:
-Measure of a Man
What the writers call "Star Trek at it's best" because the episode could only be done in a franchise like Trek.
-Thine Own Self
Much more relevant at the time it was released; made Data seem more human than the "humans" he found himself amongst.

Data episodes were generally good episodes when you removed the Lore character (Hi, so the character's just Brent Spiner being himself?)

She looks better with a tan like East Asians do.

hngg

I like that entire episode because it shows how easy it is for a legitimate replica of someone could be turned into a vastly different person given the right circumstances.

Also, Thomas Riker preferred a goatee to a beard, which automatically puts him behind Bill Riker.

An example of a good /trek/ meme.

she's too old to have menses

>it's a stunt data convention

Great night

Shit, who got banned? or ...? ? ?

see here.

im not fond of this michelle yeoh being the new "lead".

you see, i'd actually prefer stronk blaque woman who don't need no man.

just think about it. an asian actress. as a lead.

it's gonna' be boring or screechy, and if they even try in the slightest to give her race any attention it'll spell disaster.

as much as i hate whoopie, i like the idea of guinan showing up again, or ensign gates' huge tits.

i don't find black women attractive but if they make the first officer who is the blacktress cast like the gorilla from ghostbusters, it will be hard to even look at the screen, much less enjoy the show.

either way, it's gonna' bomb so hard that the franchise will need another 50 years to recover, and by that time, nothing on television will be watchable.

>end transmission

>it's a Brent Spiner wants to play multiple character episode/movie
>it's a Brent Spiner is too fucking up himself to play the character he signed up to play episode
>it's a Brent Spiner isn't worthy to come within ten miles of Leonard Nimoy's farts episode

Gee, this sure wasnt racist at all.

Nice blog, Terry

Also, pretty sure most of us are going to use it for meme fodder unless somehow the timeline is changed and it turns out to be possibly/remotely watchable

That's because he went around banging chicks like Kira and ditching them which killed rikers pussy game

It sucks that its set before TNG that alone kills it for me, that shit has been covered it should be post voyager

How does one decide which fan created shows are canon and which aren't?

>Oh, and why is O'Brien's art in his room the cover of Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures?

I don't accept canon as a real thing. In our disgusting society, canon is determined by whoever has enough money to buy something and appoint a writer. Fuck that. Believe what you want and dismiss hack writers when you don't like something.

huh, never thought about it like that due to my extreme levels of functional autism and need for everything in my life to fit into neat little boxes.

>I rebel

Red Dwarf is among the fines kinos GB produced.

>I don't accept canon as a real thing
This is literally called delusion...

Well, at least have standards.

>such as the Animated Series is not canon

Replied to wrong user.

Yes you're right.

this guy ---> But still, there are some good fan fics such as Star Trek Continues and Axanar (which is about where it ends)