Pizza for Burnouts

Sending pizza to burnie supporters. Want to join in ill post all info!

to clarifiy ill be trolling them not sending free pizza

do it nigger

BERN TIME

>not buying pizza for Bernouts as a show of solidarity (but really Jewish tricks to get Trump more votes)

bump

Why encourage them when you can get their vote free of charge? Have you learned nothing from Trump?

i like your thinking

>please reward your driver with a tip for outstanding service
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they're going to vote for Hillary because they're cucks. You guys don't understand that these people hate Trump more than Hillary, they're just upset with Hillary for the time being.

Sup Forums

In other words.

>please pay for the gasoline for his own car

If you don't tip delivery drivers you're pretty scummy m8.

victim

cuck book /profile.php?id=100010666508304&fref=ufi&rc=p

Never tipped a pizza guy in my life. All prepaid online.
They use company mopeds and get paid minimum wage here because we haven't been cucked by restaurant owners to pay their employee salaries for them.

her info

I used to work as a delivery driver and relied on my tips to put in gasoline for my own car. If you're ever ordering from another establishment and you're paying with cash please throw the guy a quid or two.

I hate tipping "culture" and all that bullshit but drivers get fucked over.

Update: shes signing up for the KKK

Like I said they don't get fucked over here.

"They" are not one entity.

What are you, autistic? They refers to delivery drivers in general just as you did. So you're saying you were wrong for referring to delivery drivers as a single entity in your previous post? Here drivers are given money to pay for the fuel they use to deliver the food.

I don't eat from pizza chains with company mopeds, I eat from local pizza places where "they" can't afford that shit.

Fuck off

Even if you drive your own car here you are given money for the fuel.
You have to pay all your employees at least minimum wage here costs included. It is illegal to use tips to make up the cost.
Your country has different laws where "drivers" get fucked over.

Bernout for Trump now.

Fuck it, I hate Shittlery.

Send Pizza my way.

Yeah fuck you too!

Maybe you can use all that salt to pay the South African fire fighters to protect your house from the impending inferno.

That's a Thing quote, not salt.

You need to learn what context is dumb leafposter.

>context

The context of the scene is literally the Thing screaming at Mac and him just saying "Yeah fuck you too." Mac obviously didn't want to talk to the Thing anymore and I didn't want to talk to the Bong anymore.

You're seriously pissing me off right now by having me explain this to you.