What does she listen to?

What does she listen to?

probably dumb shit

boobz xD

can you delete this post please I wanted first post in this thread thanks

I'm not responsible for you being slow, shitposting at a high level takes a lot of dedication

>exposed shoulders

What did she mean by this?

giv milkie mommy

whatever her friends listen to

third-pwp

>shoulder flapping in the breeze
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

She hates it when people call her a "titty streamer" and when people comment on her breasts so she points emphasis to her exposed shoulders as some kind of argument - I don't even know. The girl is a narcissistic fucktard that loses her shit when someone bad mouths her.

why doesnt she just wear a tshirt
Im a girl with smaller than medium sized boobs and if I go on cam in a titty shirt, you can see cleavage. So I wear tshirts.
It's on purpose.

this is what i don't get. many titty streamers own up to the fact that they're titty streamers. they acknowledge it and know they're entertainers. there's no problem with those people. but i just wtf when they insist they're not titty streamers despite being attractive, showing a lot of cleavage, and being terrible at the games they play and make you seem like the one doing the unwarranted sexualizing for daring to call out their business strategy

lol

this is what i don't gey. many titty streamers own up to the fact that they're titty streamers. they acknowledge it and know they're entertainers. there's no problem with those people. but i just wtf when when they insist they're not titty streamers despite being attractive, showing a lot of cleavage, and being terrible at the games they play and make you seem like the one doing the unwarranted sexualizing for daring to call out their business strategy

girls need to change because boys sexulize them. no its toxic masculinity and sexist men that need to change. thats like school rules that make girls change out of short shorts and shit instead of going after the route of the problem which is men sexualizing women...

Men will never not sexualize women, and women would lament the day they do, because in the end the only power women hold over men is sexual power.

She has the bone structure of a 40 year old and the taste of a 12 year old. She needs to get it together.

I don't get the point of watching people play games..I just think it's weird, and boring.

She probably listens to shit that's popular with the gaming community. Bet she cosplays too.

the problem with irony is that not everyone gets it.

Something from this small list
Whateaver is or was maisntream at some point of time at usa, uk, the coiuntry she was born at, the country she lives now and maybe japan, this also includes cartoon music, movie music and national anthems