H-how are you holding up Sup Forums?

h-how are you holding up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ohtesla.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PVhP2XVHg2A
youtube.com/watch?v=L6JEXquWC7A&ab_channel=qwertyalienqwerty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong picture.

Not very well for a while now but I just got baked and listened to The Wall and it's better now

hang in there op

Depressed, unmotivated, angry

bored, smelly, unemployed

i spent the last year of being NEET doing nothing but browsing Sup Forums... that upset me for a while before I realized that's pretty much what I was doing in highschool too

truth be told I'm not going to get my shit together though, someone should do me a favor and George and Lennie me

a little frightened my university program won't get me a job, but im trying to have fun all the same.

frustrated people are boring

bout to smoke the first bowl of the day.

ohtesla.bandcamp.com/

went through an intense moment recently and made this, if i can hold up you can too my good man

go take long walks through the city at night

Have a third year university exam tomorrow and I've done no work. Was working to distinction level in first and second year but had a psychotic episode over the summer and haven't been able to motivate myself to do anything since.

It's fucking shite.

>pretty lonely for the most part
>mother and sister hate me
>girlfriend pretty much lost any sort of love for me, texts me very rarely, but will spend some extra time on facebook shitposting
>I study what I've always wanted, but the exams are draining me, time consuming as fuck
>even when I take the time to work on music it just doesn't click most of time
>constantly anxious
>I only find peace while taking a nap
Suicide is an option, indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=PVhP2XVHg2A

Amazon sent me a warped copy of Neutral Milk Hotel, so my day is obviously going poorly.

I hold up by making music

I sleep at night, I'm not a fucking idiot

Every day the same. I've lost all sense of time. The weeks bleed into months, the months into years. Have I really been this way for so long?

I... hurt myself today

I keep trying to create something but everything I do just comes out as bland and boring diarrhea

what are you studying?

english
don't laugh

It's recently hit me just how self absorbed I am as a person. Normally, when one of these threads appears, I can't wait to type out a short post about how great school is going and how pumped I am to keep studying, which is true, but like, how shitty is that as a first instinct? Any opportunity to brag about my work I just gravitate to.

I feel like for years I've been telling myself that I was genuinely listening to the people around me, but in reality, I was just looking for an opportunity to slide in some shit about myself. I have no zero conception of what it means to genuinely pay attention to someone or something.

Getting that is a big step, just think about it otherwise and you will see positive changes in your life, people care more about what you think of them than they care about you if that makes any sense

you could be a teacher/professor

haven't found a single album that released this year that I like, haven't been able to see my girlfriend since february; only have 30 bucks to my name, am basically unemployable, everything bores me and I am overloading on social interactions after only one month of class.

To explode or implode, that is the question.

not sure, thanks for asking

not doing very well desu

i might fail out of my university
also my family doesn't like me very much

You could be a tech writer.

Implosion leads to wisdom, explosion leads to allah

Pretty great, finals are happening and I'm doing well in them so far. Only one final will be important. I'm excited to start working once class is done and get a little extra cash. Everything else is going well too. Thanks for asking user

Pretty good actually. Studying abroad with friends I really like, the courses are going just fine (it's a lot of work but I'm keeping up) and this saturday they opened up the slopes for the ski season, and the weather was fantastic!

Thanks for asking!

bad advice

Newly discovered I might have some musical talent and im psyched to see where it goes.

i just listened to sunday morning 20 times in a row because of my recent abuse in procrastination that has lead me to a hysteric fear of the passage of time and the amount that i am wasting
id say im not holding up very well, how are you anons?

Couldn't get out of bed and felt like jumping in front of a train this morning, am happily grooving to some acid house right now.

Dude wtf you don't even have capitals and you're in an English job??

Bring weaponry

Okay I guess. Just super stressed out. It's finals week, my roommate is being a moron, work is tough.

Still, music is getting me through this as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6JEXquWC7A&ab_channel=qwertyalienqwerty
This track is nice btw, for anyone feeling down.

Nice :)

alright nigga
I have to write a paragraph of something and practice piano songs, easy breezy.

Im super close to asking someone out and the thing im scared of the most is not rejection, its not doing it.

Wish I had the time. I still have to learn so much, but I've already botched a semester by basically learning more about music than actual school shit. Wish I was confident enough to just a degree in music or media studies or something, but I'm not unfortunately. Too many doubts and trouble to fit in public wise

>Meet girl
>become friends
>find out she has a bf
I just can't get a gf no matter what. It's annoying since I find it so easy to become friends with women. I'm not even complaining about being in the friendzone or whatever, it's just bizarre that I find it easier to hang out with women then other men. Maybe I should just become gay or something. Listening to a lot of PC Music, Poppy and Kero Kero Bonito lately, maybe that's why.

I met a really cool girl who brought happiness to me. I was head over heels. We ended up going on a few dates and then we fucked and that was that. She got distant, I told her my feelings, she got even more distant, etc. All in the course of practically two weeks.

This was a month ago but i'm still sad as fuck. It's just back to the typical world is grey feelings. We occasionally send a few texts on snapchat every week or so (after I initiate it) but meh. I invited her to hang with me at a gig I was going to a few days back but she ended up not being able to go due to a dinner or something she had to attend (gig was solid though). It's pathetic but I honestly am addicted to that happiness I felt. Hadn't felt that way about someone in years.

My birthday is tomorrow though.

happy birthday user

thank you user, I appreciate it.

Stressed out. Reflected in the music I'm listening to

Been a weird few months honestly. I keep flitting between unemotional to happy and giddy, and I'm sick of college. I've been looking around for a gf, but the women who are attracted to me just bore me. I just want a noise gf.

This is kinda cool user, good work.

Trying to put my relationship into words to my wife. We have been married for nearly 10 years now. We say I love you practically every ten seconds. At first I loved it but then when I thought about after hearing a ted talk the actions remarkable spooked me. I am worried we are stuck in a cycle where I completely abused here psychologically and by god I mean it when I say I never meant to. I am all sorts of fucked up and this has weighed on my mind for weeks so this threads just going to fucking get it.good job asshole.

Anyway I can thank oingo boino's perfect system for helping crack the code. I wish I was a handicapped leech. I hate myself.

Tired, bored not much happening

Yeah, be careful of the nutters

Try and get a extension or something, make sure you tell the uni

Be careful, don't hurt yourself

Perhaps you need some inspiration

Fucking he'll you lot need cheering up, perhaps someone will write an album for you all

on the outside everything is swell. i have a decent job and a really great girlfriend and i'm in shape. on the inside i feel like everything is gray and dark and lifeless and i get angry and sad and confused and tired so easily and it makes me not want to live anymore

my gf is studying english. she's really into shakespeare so she enjoys it. and she has hopes to become an english teacher just like her mom.

I understand this feeling. Everything should be well, but depression hangs like a cloud over your head no matter how good things are

Can't find a job, my car blew up today and i'm fucking myself by paying for shit with credit cards.

I'm doin ok.

brother and I are both depressed

hoping I get to suicide before him because we know better than to make our parents feel like double failures

Umemployed benefit fraud making electronic music everysingle day for 2 years (rarley satisfied)
I'm possibly the luckiest person I know but I currently have almost no respect / value for my life.
Almost 21, praying I'm not an aspie dreamer hermit for another half year

I spent most of the day in bed and I haven't eaten anything. Not sure why I'm so unmotivated lately

i wish you didn't know the feeling like i do because it's not a good one to feel. hope everything gets better inside your head friend

at least there are others who feel your pain
be strong user better times will come

Stumbled out into local nature reserve instead of going to college. Thinking about getting a tent and just staying there until I feel better. I can't take this shit, the same grind every day with a shitty job I'll hate at the end.