youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478249351587.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
youtu.be/Toi4hcoFgfM
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=pDZR-t0Vr7E&t
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip
youtube.com/watch?v=0QiareH69bQ
youtu.be/Rtca3XnCSV8?t=3m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478937525042.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Rich Evans looks old here

What's some Alex Jonea kino?

Is The Scanner Darkly the only movie he's been in?

Goblins

The fuck? Alex Jones is in that?

I didn't really listen to his show when I saw the movie so I guess I didn't notice.

he's also in Waking Life

notice he wasn't in boyhood, what's up with that?

I've not listenting to this lunatic for years. is he pro-trump or what?

GLOBALIST SCUM

go to bed Alex.

Alex identifies as a libertarian but when it became clear that Trump was anti-globalist and Gary Johnson wasn't, he supported Trump.

>Alex identifies as a libertarian

HAND OVER THE KIDS, PODESTA. YOUR TIME IS UP.

fuck i have never noticed. i knew he was in waking life. whats up with him only being in animated movies

(((Controlled Opposition)))

>tfw Alex Jones should lurk moar

>cue dramatic crying

the way he mocked Gary Johnson was pure comedy gold. Just going on about how he found him creepy and stuff while doing his signature Alex Jones "Nancy Voice." Right after he had the guy on his show too...kek.

post alex kino

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

He is Cointelpro

>What's some Alex Jones kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478249351587.webm

>when the memes hit hard
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

the pickle can bit was fucking hilarious even without the editing
>all you had to do was keep quiet Alex, now the juice of these pickles is on you

When based comrade Dore spat on his face

there's no POP
when she opens it

POP

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

>can of pickles
It's a jar or is it ACTUALLY a can and the jewluminati have brain washed me?

Daily reminder that Alex Jones thinks Only god forgives is a great film

Confirmed Patrician

youtu.be/Toi4hcoFgfM

he says that he was saying can so people would mock him for not saying jar

That's what they want you to think.
Wake up sheeple!

The bohemian grove documentary is by far his best work
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Breakdown

Why is Alex Jones a Sup Forums meme? He's Glenn Beck teir mentally unstable.

Maybe memes are just Sup Forums's way to humanize unlikeable cunts, similar to how liberals put Hillary on talk shows to make her seem less like a snake demon

>He's Glenn Beck teir mentally unstable.
I've never seen Alex roll his face in Cheetos "as a joke"

The people who watch him love him and love to meme about him.

The people who have never watched him have been told by (((the media))) that he's crazy and love to meme about that.

No, but he did go on that bizarre rant covered in Joker makeup.

Alex Jones is funny. He's probably the only political commentator that is actually providing some keks, unlike John Oliver or John Leibowitz or Trevor Noah and the rest.

Also he's considerably toned it down on the /x/ stuff. He's just embracing the theatrics in an obvious way instead of the regular journalist style.

Libertarian is just the default meme "I don't like either party" identity
Trump is literally a third party candidate who just hijacked a major party to win

why is he so pro-Trump anyway? did he randomly decide Trump wasn't a part of the Illuminati/FEMA/NWO/etc/etc cabal that is going to send us all off to death camps?

Isn't it normal to use a jar opener on the lid before manually twisting it yourself?
Is it really that strange that they popped the lid beforehand? Isn't that expected?

the whole point of the bit was too prove that Hillary didn't have any major health issues and was therefore strong enough to open a sealed pickle jar

if the jar wasn't sealed it means nothing

because Trump is against globalism and the NWO

>People claim Hillary is feeble
>Let's get her to open a jar of pickles to prove she isn't!
>People notice it's faked
>LOL WHAT DOES IT MATTER ANYWAY?!?!
Fucking liberals

his new storyline will be that the illuminati got to donald, can't wait

>why is he so pro-Trump anyway? did he randomly decide Trump wasn't a part of the Illuminati/FEMA/NWO/etc/etc cabal that is going to send us all off to death camps?

He has hated the Clinton crime family with every fiber of his being for decades, and not just for nutty conspiratorial reasons. Plus Trump is decidedly non establishment and he agrees with him on policies, and views him as the last hope for Western civilization to close our borders before we can no longer win elections in our own countries.

What normal person is strong enough to open a sealed pickle jar?

Alex Jones works so fucking hard. He puts out a fucking ridiculous amount of content

>his new storyline will be that the illuminati got to donald, can't wait

Donald Trump has appeared multiple times on the Alex Jones show, and the ratings for that were fucking astronomical. He is never going to be overly harsh on Trump, as he will want him on his program again.

Easy to do when you're funded by the govt to spread FUD

youtube.com/watch?v=pDZR-t0Vr7E&t

Trump would probably get impeached for appearing on the alex jones show now given the current media climate and how desperate they are to make up a controversy

Do you retards also believe in clockwork DMT elves.

what exactly do you think Jones believes?

There seems to be a humongous smear campaign against him similar to Trump. Very rarely does he go on pure speculation about things.

>I'm sure that one Alex Jones techno remix video I saw has given me enough information to enter this thread

pretty flimsy premise 2bh. whats to stop him from suddenly deciding Trump is actually a massive deception by an even more sinister shadowy group to create global instability and convince people they need even more globalism ?

the sky is the limit in terms of what someone like AJ will convince himself is 'actually' going on

if he thinks he can sell a documentary about trump he'll do it

Why are you projecting so much?

Alex Jones went gay for Trump when Trump said he'd release the 28 pages. The reason Jones went big was from the truther movement, that was his original big thing. So when Trump said that, he got Alex Jones on his side.

Are you joshing me?

Any grown adult should be able to open a vacuum sealed jar, you just have to make sure your hands are dry.

I've honestly never tried it since I'm too used to using a jar opener desu

>whats up with him only being in animated movies
it helps to be a living cartoon

not projecting. I don't really care eitherway about Alex Jones. frankly his oafish antics any time anyone gives him a platform speak for themselves. any attempt to knock his credibility is redundant

But the 28 pages WERE released earlier this year and it had nothing to do with trump
though trump was right when he said the saudis were involved

They're both directed by Richard Linklater. I guess he's a fan

>Trump is decidedly non establishment

Oh man.

Well sure if you have them you should use them but people were opening jars long before jar openers were invented.

Looks like this article was correct
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip

What did he mean by this?

>shout meme horse shit and shill brain force
>working hard

pick one

I would believe that

Alex Jones loves doing impressions of people and mugging

Off yourself, you pathetic numale beta cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0QiareH69bQ

>"Oh man."
>animesmugfacecomplication.gif
t. No argument.

youtu.be/Rtca3XnCSV8?t=3m44s

>Secret hidden cuck power
What did he mean by this?

Alex Jones is a lyrical genius

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

>Someone with that much money and influence told me he is not part of the establishment
>he takes people from the establishment into the goverment

Wew lad

Alex is a paleoconservative. Isolationist, protectionist, so pretty much the polar opposite of neocons.

What do you expect him to do, bring all the executives from the Trump Corporation in to lead the government? Of course he needs some people with experience on his team.

I really want an answer to that first part: who could Trump hire that you wouldn't criticise him for?

>28 pages
Not really, when Trump spoke out against globalism and was pro nationalism was when Filter man went to his side.

Literally the only reason he, Stefan Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson turned pro-Trump is because they know there's going to be a purge of alternative media figureheads, and they want to be known as supporting him from the start.

It's pretty much split at this point. There's people from the outside and from the establishment. His SoS pick will determine which side will have the upper hand.

There are different standards of sealing, but the usual food jars aren't that tight. Any male above the age of 13 should be able to open them.

>has 95%+ of classical journalists clearly against him
>Goldman Sachs board and other shaddy bankers explicitly tell their executives to block Trump
>Unprecedented levels of shilling by the current president (who are usually mostly silent)
>Washington DC voted 93% for Clinton, afraid of the swamp draining

The last item alone should tell everything you need to know, it's even worse than what was said during the campaign.

Fo wa?

this

It's all about them moneys.

So you're saying they all knew he would win before the RNC?

holy fuck this is spectacular

>Paul Joseph Watson
It's funny when you go back and see what he said about Trump before he went full shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

It will be interesting to see what Alex Jones will do now. He lives of being the underdog/in opposition. I don't think he expected Trump to win honestly. If Trump lost he could complain about the Illuminati rigging the election.

Then why is he appointing establishment people to his cabinet? I think you've been rused user.

see

>trump brings in all the neocons few weeks back
>trump gets into and info, while the neocons think they'll be playing the don from behind
>trump plays 5D and banishes all of them from their camp

absolute madman, honeypot as fuck

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478937525042.webm